The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attention to detail eh? Classic response by Nicole 🤣
Nicole Teixeira Corrales (@niicolecorrales) Tweeted: Aaaa this is the sweetest 🥺❤ thsnk you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
6CE7A271-B89D-4D12-8527-F4796D6B2143.png

She says that but only buys designer things, every birthday it’s Gucci, Versace, Chanel, she’s got designer books specifically for decoration.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 207292

She says that but only buys designer things, every birthday it’s Gucci, Versace, Chanel, she’s got designer books specifically for decoration.
Easy for her to say when all she gets is designer and 'materialistic' items anyway. All she has to do is run to Mummys closet when she wants a bag! Didn't her mum ship her some bags over from Brazil too? Privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think we all know if Saffron never started her channel and made it big, these two would have never made it alone 🤷🏻‍♀️ They’re just not interesting enough.

Reactions: 17
I find it funny how they spent ages trying to get to 300k then 400k subs, but then there’s Jed who barely ever posts at all and he’s almost 300k 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m shocked at Harlow’s age as she can barely speak😧
She's gotten a lot more verbal tbh but it could be that she is speaking/processing two languages so could take time. I was the same when I was younger, by the time I was 5, I was fluent in 2 languages.

Reactions: 16
She's gotten a lot more verbal tbh but it could be that she is speaking/processing two languages so could take time. I was the same when I was younger, by the time I was 5, I was fluent in 2 languages.
I was just judging by other children that I know who can have full conversations and have a wide range of vocabulary by that age but I guess everyone is different! It could well be the case of having to learn two languages but I’m pretty sure it’s easier for babies/children to learn multiple languages?! By 5 I was also fluent in two so I guess maybe that will be the major milestone🤔 I’d be worried if her speech hasn’t improved by then!

Reactions: 3
I was just judging by other children that I know who can have full conversations and have a wide range of vocabulary by that age but I guess everyone is different! It could well be the case of having to learn two languages but I’m pretty sure it’s easier for babies/children to learn multiple languages?! By 5 I was also fluent in two so I guess maybe that will be the major milestone🤔 I’d be worried if her speech hasn’t improved by then!
Yeah completely, the children I work with are all EAL. It takes them a while to acclimate to their surroundings sometimes to switch between languages. Obvs some kids pick it up easier and faster than others but I wouldn't be too worried if she was my child, her vocab seems to be expanding a lot, I really noticed the change when they were in Brazil.

Also, Nicole's mum is so extra. I bleeping love it :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah completely, the children I work with are all EAL. It takes them a while to acclimate to their surroundings sometimes to switch between languages. Obvs some kids pick it up easier and faster than others but I wouldn't be too worried if she was my child, her vocab seems to be expanding a lot, I really noticed the change when they were in Brazil.

I agree. I think it must be difficult trying to navigate both languages. I reckon once she starts nursery she’ll become a lot more advanced

Reactions: 3

I adore her mum too!!😆 She’samazing with Harlow!! She just seems so genuine and adores her family but at the same time is this glamorous lawyer who seems to have time for everything like decorating the house for Harlow’s birthday when she’s not even going to be there🤣 No wonder there is this supposed animosity between Wendy and her. I think Wendy feels threatened!

• Haha
The barkers lack of involvement with Harlow and Lake is really disappointing to see. They both seem like lovely kids with lovely personalities, yet they are almost ignored by the barker clan. For example, Nicole said in a previous vlog that Harlow is such A girly girl so I imagine if given the opportunity I imagine Harlow would idolise Saffron as she’s also girly etc. Such a shame to see and it’s made so obvious by how much Nicole’s family adore them

Reactions: 14
Completely agree! Did anyone notice how Saffron wasn't even in the FaceTime with Wendy when they were showing Harlow opening the presents? Couldn't care less if she tried but I bet she was one of the first to wish her a hbd for the gram.
Yet Nicoles family were all there, ready and waiting to sing Happy Birthday from across the world with their own bloody cake. I think it was very telling Harlow didn't seem to care about Wendy on FaceTime when she was in her kitchen too 🤣 I think Jed and Darren are great with Harlow and she definitely has a liking to them but much prefers Nicoles family as they are all so naturally animated and expressive.

I do wonder about Nicoles dad though. I understand he's a top notch heart surgeon or whatever but its so crazy to me that he's only met Harlow once or twice in her whole life even though she's been to Brazil a few times! He's never met Lake but thats probably due to Covid. They never seem to talk to her about him like they do JC or Nicoles mum either.

Reactions: 14
Nicole's family are so sweet!! I love how they still wanted to make Harlow's Birthday special even though they couldn't be there. Her mum is amazing and you can really see how much she adores her grandchildren!!

• Heart
I saw on her Instagram that Harlow still naps. Im not trying to be rude but does she really need to nap at three years old?

View attachment 207292

Yup. Come off it. A person who genuinely doesn't care about materialistic stuff doesn't have much stuff! If she got it all taken away she'd probably cry like a baby

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I saw on her Instagram that Harlow still naps. Im not trying to be rude but does she really need to nap at three years old?

Yup. Come off it. A person who genuinely doesn't care about materialistic stuff doesn't have much stuff! If she got it all taken away she'd probably cry like a baby
Yes 3 year olds can still nap.

Reactions: 6
All children follow the same pattern of development but they reach it at different times it might just be the times they vlog and Harlow doesn't speak. It would start to become a a big concern if she was five and not able to talk

All children follow the same pattern of development but they reach it at different times it might just be the times they vlog and Harlow doesn't speak. It would start to become a a big concern if she was five and not able to talk
I agree. Hopefully by 5 she will improve. If not, I’m sure teachers will notice once she starts going to school and she can get the extra help she needs!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.