The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I joke with my partner all the time about who my little ones look like we like to tease each other and its quite funny really. Why are you even involving his family into this? 🤣 she carried those children herself for 9 months she can say that as much as she wants have a chill pill peeps

Reactions: 1
I think Lake is all Nicole/Nicole's side of the family! He looks exactly like Luiza and her mum. I think Harlow has a bit of Casey but again, she's Nicole.

Reactions: 3
Their latest video has pissed me right the duck off. I haven't even watched it yet and will only do so when I switch my adblock on.
But they made the choice to STAY in Brazil when the British govt has been urging people to come back for bleeping 2 months!! They said it was safer for them and fair play to them for that as they were with family, not in any hotels or resorts. Now all of a sudden, they've realised Nicoles family actually gotta work from home and cant babysit their kids whilst they piss about so they wanna cash in on being trapped and trying to get home?! There are millions of people dying but these two assholes are constantly thinking about themselves. And to think, I actually enjoyed their last video of speaking portuguese for 24 hours and was ready to praise them as Harlow seems to be picking up the language.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We've no clothes, flights rearranged 4 times, they're online shopping for furniture, going on about their home renovations. They don't want the old furniture from the flat, they want all new. They can't wait to show us.
They want to get home, isolate for 14 days then see everyone again.

They chose to continue on to Brazil, they knew the virus was spreading, they chose to ignore all travel advice. They are staying with her mother, surely they can wash clothes? Bragging about big expenses like renovations and new furniture is frowned upon right now with so many facing financial difficulties and as for Casey's idea of isolating for 14 days then seeing everyone...we're still in lockdown and not supposed to be visiting anyone.

I find it scary these muppets breed. Nicole has no personality, appears very selfish and stuck up. Casey is an immature wannabe hanging on his sisters success.
At least Nicole's Mum gives a lot of time to Harlow and actually talks to her about relevant things not just random tit for the vlog, that's one good thing about them being in Brazil.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
At least Nicole's Mum gives a lot of time to Harlow and actually talks to her about relevant things not just random tit for the vlog, that's one good thing about them being in Brazil.
I honestly think Harlow has flourished in Brazil under Nicoles mum. Ive never seen her so animated and so well spoken.
Couldn't agree more with everything else you said. They are absolute twats and I knew they would make that video. Made my blood BOIL.

Reactions: 9
I honestly think Harlow has flourished in Brazil under Nicoles mum. Ive never seen her so animated and so well spoken.
Couldn't agree more with everything else you said. They are absolute twats and I knew they would make that video. Made my blood BOIL.
You can see a big difference in Harlow. I'll admit I've not watched any of their vlogs since Miami but in those few weeks Harlow appears to have more character, smiles and speech. The only other time I've seen her that animated is when she's with Jed. I always think she adores Jed and he clearly loves her too.

Reactions: 8
Here she goes again.. banging on about who her kids look like on her insta stories

Why a 3(?) year old child needs gucci shoes is beyond me... she’ll grow out of them this time next month. And it’s not like they can give them to lake either

Why a 3(?) year old child needs gucci shoes is beyond me... she’ll grow out of them this time next month. And it’s not like they can give them to lake either
Aww but think of how good it will look on the 'gram. Imagine how many stories they can "create" gushing over how cute the shoes make her look.
They are turning into a budget version of Posh & Becks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They honestly think they are celebrities 🙄

• Haha
What is it with all the challenge videos? Is it what's trending and getting the views these days?

What is it with all the challenge videos? Is it what's trending and getting the views these days?
And the latest one (eating blindfolded for the day) was hardly a challenge for them was it? I mean Claudia cooked their lunch and then both of them lazy so and so’s ordered takeaway for their dinner 🙄

Also annoyed me as to how they thought this was a ‘challenge’ in the first place. I mean there are millions of blind and partially sighted people who not only manage to eat all their meals without seeing them but also shock, horror, prepare them themselves.... 😡

And the latest one (eating blindfolded for the day) was hardly a challenge for them was it? I mean Claudia cooked their lunch and then both of them lazy so and so’s ordered takeaway for their dinner 🙄

Also annoyed me as to how they thought this was a ‘challenge’ in the first place. I mean there are millions of blind and partially sighted people who not only manage to eat all their meals without seeing them but also shock, horror, prepare them themselves.... 😡
AND they didn't even follow their own rules. You're meant to guess before you take the blindfold off - all they did was a whole lot of 'I know what this is' 'It tastes of..' like OKAY, but arent you meant to be GUESSING a food? We cant read your minds!
Their new content of 'challenges' is just shite. I much preferred their vlogs but I guess when the money is rolling in, you don't need to worry about content anymore.

Reactions: 2
Going to Brazil has REALLY blown up in their face hasn't it? Brazil is said to be the breeding hotspot for Covid and the Brazilian President is completely unfazed by all of this and pushing for economy to open back up again which is seeing huge spikes in cases around the country. And with a population the size of theirs? Its terrifying.
Nicole was on Twitter having a massive rant about how she's so angry about whats happening to her people which is fair enough but I also think she's pissed off because she knows she's in 1 of the *maybe* 4 countries in the world which Covid will have very long lasting restrictions/effects in place bc their govt is being evasive and ignorant right now while everyone else is taking action i.e her and her family cant come back to their uber comfortable life back in the UK!

I really want to know how Darren and Wendy didn't ADVISE Casey to get his ass back home? Lockdown was IMMINENT. Obviously they cant control him but its so reckless.

Going to Brazil has REALLY blown up in their face hasn't it? Brazil is said to be the breeding hotspot for Covid and the Brazilian President is completely unfazed by all of this and pushing for economy to open back up again which is seeing huge spikes in cases around the country. And with a population the size of theirs? Its terrifying.
Nicole was on Twitter having a massive rant about how she's so angry about whats happening to her people which is fair enough but I also think she's pissed off because she knows she's in 1 of the *maybe* 4 countries in the world which Covid will have very long lasting restrictions/effects in place bc their govt is being evasive and ignorant right now while everyone else is taking action i.e her and her family cant come back to their uber comfortable life back in the UK!

I really want to know how Darren and Wendy didn't ADVISE Casey to get his ass back home? Lockdown was IMMINENT. Obviously they cant control him but its so reckless.
What do wendy and darren have to do with it? casey is old enough to make his own decisions 🤣 I don’t have Twitter so I didn’t catch up with the rant, and I personally don’t watch their video anymore as challenges cringe me out. But I have seen the video where they talk about how they can’t come home. I have no clue of whats going on in Brazil and neither do you so this is not our place to give an opinion on, and in terms of coming back home who the duck wouldn’t miss their own comfort after months? They mentioned in the video they booked to come back in beginning of May and it was cancelled, I have no idea which company they are coming home with but I looked in the BA website and there’s absolutely no flights and apparently they stopped over two months ago, worldwide really hence why staff were on the news saying how worried they are. Think it’s fair enough for her to be pissed off, id be fuming.

What do wendy and darren have to do with it? casey is old enough to make his own decisions 🤣 I don’t have Twitter so I didn’t catch up with the rant, and I personally don’t watch their video anymore as challenges cringe me out. But I have seen the video where they talk about how they can’t come home. I have no clue of whats going on in Brazil and neither do you so this is not our place to give an opinion on, and in terms of coming back home who the duck wouldn’t miss their own comfort after months? They mentioned in the video they booked to come back in beginning of May and it was cancelled, I have no idea which company they are coming home with but I looked in the BA website and there’s absolutely no flights and apparently they stopped over two months ago, worldwide really hence why staff were on the news saying how worried they are. Think it’s fair enough for her to be pissed off, id be fuming.
I don’t think that’s the point the OP was trying to make. Darren and Wendy KNEW how bad the UK was in terms of coronavirus - I’m a similar age to casey and I could guarantee my parents would have been on the phone urging me to come home as soon as possible, the UK got very bad very fast and I think Casey and Nicole were acting very naive thinking they could stay in Brazil and let it all pass. I think it was too little too late, even when they were in Miami I thought it was a bit touch-and-go whether they’d be able to get back to the UK safely or not. If I remember correctly, in their last few days in Miami the US announced the UK travel ban, that should have been their biggest hint that they should have skipped going to Brazil and just gone straight back to brighton! I don’t think they have 2 brain cells between them.

Reactions: 6
You completely missed my point. ANY parent who has witnessed Covid spreading rapidly in such a short space of time would be on the phone to their kids urging them to get their ass home. I know mine would and Casey's parents are far from stupid so they would too. They went to Miami during a time where senators and mayors were urging people to stay home and off the beaches and then while there, the USA travel ban was introduced but those with UK passports were still able to go home, but did Casey and Nicole? NO. The UK govt has urged people to come home from early March btw, so before they even went on this holiday.
Instead, they thought it would be better to go to a third world country (developing, if u wanna be politically correct) and wait it out there. It was very, very naive of them. My point is, flights and bans were in place in March when they were still in Miami, they could have STILL come back to the UK. They chose NOT to thinking they could have their holiday in Brazil for a month then fly home. Brazil is still considered a country with very low living standards therefore I really do dread to think how everything is going to happen there and you sound ignorant saying I don't know whats happening in Brazil lmao. I read the news, I see what their president is saying and I see how HIS people (including Nicole) are reacting to his speeches about the economy being more important than a deadly virus. He has the same mind set as Trump and is denying any and all notions that this is serious. Nicole is obviously fortunate enough to live with her millionaire parents out there, but the majority of that population are living on top of each other and therefore it is a BREEDING ground for the virus so they will not be home anytime soon unless they get on a reparation flight which they DO NOT deserve.

I think the only ones they should be mad at is themselves.

Also, they need to start using their 5/6 figure salaries and buying new baby clothes for Lake. That poor boy is ripping through his clothes and they think its cute? Online orders do exist as they've shown us.

• Heart
You completely missed my point. ANY parent who has witnessed Covid spreading rapidly in such a short space of time would be on the phone to their kids urging them to get their ass home. I know mine would and Casey's parents are far from stupid so they would too. They went to Miami during a time where senators and mayors were urging people to stay home and off the beaches and then while there, the USA travel ban was introduced but those with UK passports were still able to go home, but did Casey and Nicole? NO. The UK govt has urged people to come home from early March btw, so before they even went on this holiday.
Instead, they thought it would be better to go to a third world country (developing, if u wanna be politically correct) and wait it out there. It was very, very naive of them. My point is, flights and bans were in place in March when they were still in Miami, they could have STILL come back to the UK. They chose NOT to thinking they could have their holiday in Brazil for a month then fly home. Brazil is still considered a country with very low living standards therefore I really do dread to think how everything is going to happen there and you sound ignorant saying I don't know whats happening in Brazil lmao. I read the news, I see what their president is saying and I see how HIS people (including Nicole) are reacting to his speeches about the economy being more important than a deadly virus. He has the same mind set as Trump and is denying any and all notions that this is serious. Nicole is obviously fortunate enough to live with her millionaire parents out there, but the majority of that population are living on top of each other and therefore it is a BREEDING ground for the virus so they will not be home anytime soon unless they get on a reparation flight which they DO NOT deserve.

I think the only ones they should be mad at is themselves.

Also, they need to start using their 5/6 figure salaries and buying new baby clothes for Lake. That poor boy is ripping through his clothes and they think its cute? Online orders do exist as they've shown us.
Lol thanks for the bible Shakespeare. You care way too much about their lifes 🤣 I don’t give a tit, like you mentioned they are living with nicoles rich family and from stories and everything else they are living very well and maybe even more comfortably than they probably would here.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.