The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering that too. It’s hilarious how different Ni looks in vlogs compared to her Instagram. She constantly lifting up her head to hide her double chins.
Long time lurker first time posting. I agree with so many things that’s why I coms back, but this is too far. One thing is talking about attitudes another is talking about appearance in such a reckless way.
Nicole mentioned in the past she majorly suffered with eating disorders, I don’t think she knows about Tattle but reading this can probably destroy a person, talking by experience as I’ve had disorders in the past and know how this could affect me.
She clearly looks like she had no makeup on in that Tiktok and wasn’t expecting to be filmed, I know for I fact I would’ve looked awful without warning.
The girl gave birth 5 months ago on her second baby, give her a break. I do think she looks amazing though, and you can clearly see in the vlogs she looks the exact same, is just about angles.
i did notice her face slightly different just in the last vlog, but could be that time of the monthwho knows. A part from that I think she looks completely normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Long time lurker first time posting. I agree with so many things that’s why I coms back, but this is too far. One thing is talking about attitudes another is talking about appearance in such a reckless way.
Nicole mentioned in the past she majorly suffered with eating disorders, I don’t think she knows about Tattle but reading this can probably destroy a person, talking by experience as I’ve had disorders in the past and know how this could affect me.
She clearly looks like she had no makeup on in that Tiktok and wasn’t expecting to be filmed, I know for I fact I would’ve looked awful without warning.
The girl gave birth 5 months ago on her second baby, give her a break. I do think she looks amazing though, and you can clearly see in the vlogs she looks the exact same, is just about angles.
i did notice her face slightly different just in the last vlog, but could be that time of the monthwho knows. A part from that I think she looks completely normal.
If she wants to be ‘given a break’ she shouldn’t put highly edited pictures of herself on the internet. I wouldn’t have commented had the difference between how she looks in vlogs and how she looks in her photos not been so glaringly obvious. If people don’t want criticism online, don’t put yourself online for the money

Reactions: 10
Stop trying to moderate
Young girls get eating disorders because influential people editing pictures to make themselves look skinnier
You think this is okay?
1F1D56C3-9557-4EE9-A68B-B94CEE0448C5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If she wants to be ‘given a break’ she shouldn’t put highly edited pictures of herself on the internet. I wouldn’t have commented had the difference between how she looks in vlogs and how she looks in her photos not been so glaringly obvious. If people don’t want criticism online, don’t put yourself online for the money
Criticism is absolutely fine, coming from a place of criticising attitudes..now this is just pety 😂 trust me I’ve seen worse influencers editing themselfs and I dont think shes bad, it’s just a matter of angles and posing.

Stop trying to moderate
Young girls get eating disorders because influential people editing pictures to make themselves look skinnier
You think this is okay?View attachment 102475
This is a mid talking picture vs a posed one. If I posted a picture of myself vs a mid talking one you would be hella surprised 😂 its just common sense

Reactions: 5
Criticism is absolutely fine, coming from a place of criticising attitudes..now this is just pety 😂 trust me I’ve seen worse influencers editing themselfs and I dont think shes bad, it’s just a matter of angles and posing.

This is a mid talking picture vs a posed one. If I posted a picture of myself vs a mid talking one you would be hella surprised 😂 its just common sense
She slims herself down in her insta pictures, and there isn’t anything wrong with how she looks in real life, admittedly she’s an incredibly pretty person.
Yes posing and mid sentence are different but not in the physical structure of your face
But she edits herself beyond belief and sets a poor example for their young followers

Reactions: 10
Don't think she's pregnant. Think its just after pregnancy weight gain that she cant shake as easily as when she had Harlow. She mentioned she's doing work outs in the latest vlog so she knows she's become a bit heavier than her standard. Tbh she's prettier either way - and I think naturally she's quite slim but she has her biological fathers jawline and lower face thats a bit more square than her mums so makes her look bigger than she is. Her sister Dani has it too whereas Luisa has her mums face and shape but dads eyes.

ALSO why has no one ever talked about how handsome her dad is ffs

Reactions: 7
Can someone explain what this is about? Casey put on insta saying he’s selling stuff on eBay and telling people to bid, I’ve looked and he’s auctioning stuff off that he’s never going to sell, example: saffron’s 1 million plaque, the dog etc, but people are actually bidding, is he just taking that money for himself?? Surely not right, but there’s no other mention of anything else

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Can someone explain what this is about? Casey put on insta saying he’s selling stuff on eBay and telling people to bid, I’ve looked and he’s auctioning stuff off that he’s never going to sell, example: saffron’s 1 million plaque, the dog etc, but people are actually bidding, is he just taking that money for himself?? Surely not right, but there’s no other mention of anything else
It will be a "I sold my entire family on Ebay" type vlog.
This will probably be the inspiration behind Casey's incredible idea

I'm not sure how eBay works but does the seller have to accept the bid? Maybe he's just putting anything on there to see what people would pay for certain things and then rejects all the bids - so doesnt sell anything and doesnt make any money.
Seems like a tit video. Theyrre starting to think they are a proper celebrity family don't they? His ego probably got even bigger after seeing how much the tit car sold for.

Reactions: 3
I don't why but I've always had the impression that Harlow much prefers Ni's family over the Barkers. She seems much more open and chatty around them compared to when she's with Barkers. Obviously she's a child who's too young to have favourites but she's a lot more quiet in vlogs at Casey's parents house.

Reactions: 5
I don't why but I've always had the impression that Harlow much prefers Ni's family over the Barkers. She seems much more open and chatty around them compared to when she's with Barkers. Obviously she's a child who's too young to have favourites but she's a lot more quiet in vlogs at Casey's parents house.

I’m not surprised, Nicole’s family are the only ones in the vlogs I can actually bare to watch, Claudia is so pure and loving it’s so nice to see her with the kids

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve just watched their last vlog and as much as they keep preaching about “we don’t have this ingredient because we can’t go to the store due to lockdown” etc (which I understand is important to stress), but do they not plan their videos in advance? As a family they (someone from Nicole’s household) will be going to the supermarket on a fairly regular basis (at least once a week I would say personally), and I just think it’s pure laziness and shows the effort they put into their videos. If they planned the video in advance, like a normal YouTuber would, they could’ve added the needed ingredients to their shopping list. I just don’t see the point in “following tik tok recipes” if they’re not even going to follow the recipe (the whole premise of the video). I just think considering this is their full-time career they could put a lot more effort in.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just watched their last vlog and as much as they keep preaching about “we don’t have this ingredient because we can’t go to the store due to lockdown” etc (which I understand is important to stress), but do they not plan their videos in advance? As a family they (someone from Nicole’s household) will be going to the supermarket on a fairly regular basis (at least once a week I would say personally), and I just think it’s pure laziness and shows the effort they put into their videos. If they planned the video in advance, like a normal YouTuber would, they could’ve added the needed ingredients to their shopping list. I just don’t see the point in “following tik tok recipes” if they’re not even going to follow the recipe (the whole premise of the video). I just think considering this is their full-time career they could put a lot more effort in.
They don't plan. They don't even make up their own ideas. Every single tiktok recipe they made was copied from Saffrons video of the exact same thing last week. 100% think they just wake up and decide to film, no preparation etc.

Casey’s new video ‘I sold my family’s items on eBay’ when he put on Instagram he was doing it I reported his account to EBay for selling a live animal (the dog), and in his video it got ruined because they suspended his account. I’d like to think that was because of me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Casey’s new video ‘I sold my family’s items on eBay’ when he put on Instagram he was doing it I reported his account to EBay for selling a live animal (the dog), and in his video it got ruined because they suspended his account. I’d like to think that was because of me 😂😂😂😂
I really don't know what else he expected... Its a violation of Ebay's policies anyway.

This is a really crap video idea... why did he think it was good?

Reactions: 6
Don’t know what he’s thinking growing that moustache, he looks really creepy with it, it makes me uncomfortable

Nicole’s personality is so bland compared to casey. All she seems to talk about is how her kids look like her.. which they don’t. They look exactly like Casey but Harlow really resembles Nicole’s sister Luiza. Talk about something else!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nicole’s personality is so bland compared to casey. All she seems to talk about is how her kids look like her.. which they don’t. They look exactly like Casey but Harlow really resembles Nicole’s sister Luiza. Talk about something else!!!
omg tell me about it. I’m sick of the pathetic ‘sorry but they look like ME’ posts. I feel sorry for his family having to see the constant stupid stories about how they look SOOOO much like Nicole🙄 she’s embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.