The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol thanks for the bible Shakespeare. You care way too much about their lifes šŸ¤£ I donā€™t give a tit, like you mentioned they are living with nicoles rich family and from stories and everything else they are living very well and maybe even more comfortably than they probably would here.
You're welcome.
Theres a diference between caring about their lives and judging it. I am judging their actions. I didn't say they arent living comfortably, I said they have no right to complain about a situation they put themselves in to.

Also, you clearly do give a tit because you're here.

Reactions: 1
You're welcome.
Theres a diference between caring about their lives and judging it. I am judging their actions. I didn't say they arent living comfortably, I said they have no right to complain about a situation they put themselves in to.

Also, you clearly do give a tit because you're here.
I havenā€™t seen them moaning once? Only seen them talking about missing home which is fair enough, but not moaning in a bad light. Iā€™m here because Iā€™ve followed them for years, I might not keep up with their YouTube because like I said i think itā€™s way too much cringe but i follow their ig and overall i think they are ok people. You on the other hand is so extreme, one second you are ok with their attitude the next you are the first to jump right in yet still watch every single video so I dont get it

I havenā€™t seen them moaning once? Only seen them talking about missing home which is fair enough, but not moaning in a bad light. Iā€™m here because Iā€™ve followed them for years, I might not keep up with their YouTube because like I said i think itā€™s way too much cringe but i follow their ig and overall i think they are ok people. You on the other hand is so extreme, one second you are ok with their attitude the next you are the first to jump right in yet still watch every single video so I dont get it
They used the whole 'we cant come home' for clickbait knowing full well they couldn't come back from the get go and were trying to garner sympathy for themselves. The thumbnail said it all. Maybe you should watch their videos and then you might see where I'm coming from before jumping the gun based on one picture every few days on IG.
Ive followed them a long time. This thread is to comment and criticise their lives, if you don't like it, you can make a rave thread? I DO compliment them when they are doing things that should be applauded like Harlow learning two languages at this age but I'm also not a mindless sheep who agrees with all their actions.

Reactions: 4
What do wendy and darren have to do with it? casey is old enough to make his own decisions šŸ¤£ I donā€™t have Twitter so I didnā€™t catch up with the rant, and I personally donā€™t watch their video anymore as challenges cringe me out. But I have seen the video where they talk about how they canā€™t come home. I have no clue of whats going on in Brazil and neither do you so this is not our place to give an opinion on, and in terms of coming back home who the duck wouldnā€™t miss their own comfort after months? They mentioned in the video they booked to come back in beginning of May and it was cancelled, I have no idea which company they are coming home with but I looked in the BA website and thereā€™s absolutely no flights and apparently they stopped over two months ago, worldwide really hence why staff were on the news saying how worried they are. Think itā€™s fair enough for her to be pissed off, id be fuming.
Iā€™m from Brazil and I can say that we are going through hard times, I donā€™t think they will be able to go back to UK in the next month, why they didnā€™t come back to UK after Miami? (Iā€™m sorry if I wrote something wrong, English is not my first language)

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m from Brazil and I can say that we are going through hard times, I donā€™t think they will be able to go back to UK in the next month, why they didnā€™t come back to UK after Miami? (Iā€™m sorry if I wrote something wrong, English is not my first language)
Iā€™m guessing Nicole wanted to spend time in her country with her family, nothing wrong with that, just because they have a house in England doesnā€™t mean they have to stay there.

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m guessing Nicole wanted to spend time in her country with her family, nothing wrong with that, just because they have a house in England doesnā€™t mean they have to stay there.
Of course, she has every right to stay with parents if thats what they chose. We're not saying they had to come home, just that it would've been sensible option not to visit a developing country in a pandemic with a baby and a toddler. Saying that, they shouldn't be saying they're 'trapped' and had 'no way of knowing' they would be in Brazil this long as they haven't packed accordingly. They've used it as clickbait twice now. Thats my only issue. I actually like that as a family, even though I think they're lazy. The kids are cute and I really like Nicoles family dynamic.

Reactions: 3
Of course, she has every right to stay with parents if thats what they chose. We're not saying they had to come home, just that it would've been sensible option not to visit a developing country in a pandemic with a baby and a toddler. Saying that, they shouldn't be saying they're 'trapped' and had 'no way of knowing' they would be in Brazil this long as they haven't packed accordingly. They've used it as clickbait twice now. Thats my only issue. I actually like that as a family, even though I think they're lazy. The kids are cute and I really like Nicoles family dynamic.
I donā€™t think the fact itā€™s a developing country is relevant, Nicoleā€™s family are rich and live in a very affluental part of Brazil. They have money to order new clothes. But they use everything as click bait, take it with a pinch of salt

Reactions: 1
I donā€™t think the fact itā€™s a developing country is relevant, Nicoleā€™s family are rich and live in a very affluental part of Brazil. They have money to order new clothes. But they use everything as click bait, take it with a pinch of salt
Clickbait couple! :ROFLMAO:
I only mentioned the developing country as outside of Ni's gated development, Covid is spreading rapidly as a lot of the population live in flats or in close proximity as there a lot of poverty. Thats why they cant curtail it and the leadership is unfortunately giving up and prioritising economy now, so I don't think they'll be home for a few months unless they get a reparation flight. Will be interesting to say the least. Just hope they stay safe.

I think it was pretty reckless of them to go to Miami in the first place tbh but especially on to brazilšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø they went around the time it started getting serious and lots of places were suspending flights and saying only essential travel but with two young children and Casey being high risk they should've thought about more than lounging in the sun, I wouldn't be surprised if Wendy and Darren had given them a bollocking.

Nicole needs to shut up about Brazil, she clearly is very privileged so she doesnā€™t represent the reality of her country. Iā€™ve been a bit šŸ˜“šŸ˜“ how she suddenly starts bringing it up, why would you he proud of a 3rd world country lol.
Iā€™m a saddo so just went in to check when their first post from Miami was and on her instagram it says 10th of March, but Iā€™m assuming theyā€™ve been there a few days prior? I remember them vanished from social media because they were going to surprise her mam. Government advice changed to ā€œtravel if only essentialā€ on the 17th of March, Iā€™m admitting I am jealous that she managed to get that last lil hols. I donā€™t know exactly when they left the UK but even right at the beginning nobody couldā€™ve predicted we would be on lockdown for this long and dont tell me otherwise. They were so late and reluctant to even start shutting schools and lockdown was official on the 27h of march so waay after they were already in Brazil. Good on them to be there, I wish I had a holiday home to suddenly ran away to,think they went to brazil to see family.can we move on from this topic, itā€™s boring now they have been away forfucking ages so whatever. Maybe they are being boring as duck and just not giving us enough to gossip about šŸ˜‚

Someone posted a few pages back that Nicole looks pregnant, in their most recent video she 1000% looks It
You canā€™t really say someone is pregnant from looking at her face. Tbh I doubt she is so soon after lake, probably just been eating a lot in lockdown šŸ¤£

Is she breastfeeding/expressing? It could just weight gain from that. She seems to gain weight on her face more so than her body. I think she's self conscious about her weight and has problems with disordered eating so I won't say much in that regard as I know when Harlow was born - about a year in, Ni wasn't in the vlogs for like 2 weeks, she was in the background and said she had some problems she wasn't ready to talk about and how it was about her mental health etc. In their video of Casey family choosing what they do, Nicole didn't get in the pool with everyone else. She tried to make it look like she was in with the camera angles but it was very obvious she wasn't. Don't think she's pregnant as in the last vlog Nicole didn't look happy when Casey mentioned more kids lol

I don't mind Nicole too much - Casey is insufferable though.

That was the most boring quick fire assumption video Iā€™ve seen. All they ever talk about it Brazil or family, those videos are meant to be juicy but they just chose out the questions they answer every other week anyway ā€˜are you having more kids, are you getting engagedā€™

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.