The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Ni went to the fight? Didn't she say she wasn't going because of the kids? interesting that.

Just watched Jed's reaction to Casey winning. ADORABLE!! He just comes across so sweet and innocent. Really come out of his shell compared to how he was in Saff's vlogs a year or two ago but thats puberty I guess lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Can’t stand how lazy they are with the kids when they’re in the house.. that tv is constantly on with stupid cartoons with Harlow glued to it. Never seen them playing educational games or games in general with the kids.

Reactions: 6
Can’t stand how lazy they are with the kids when they’re in the house.. that tv is constantly on with stupid cartoons with Harlow glued to it. Never seen them playing educational games or games in general with the kids.
Yep and they keep sayin how much hard work and how much he been throw yes course he out the house 3 hours+ a day With nis mum looking after kids well she was there. Lake alway in the chair or bein held well ni editing or Casey asleep on the sofa
Well Harlow entertains her self with tv or toys

Reactions: 5
Yep and they keep sayin how much hard work and how much he been throw yes course he out the house 3 hours+ a day With nis mum looking after kids well she was there. Lake alway in the chair or bein held well ni editing or Casey asleep on the sofa
Well Harlow entertains her self with tv or toys
Can you imagine if Casey had to work a 9-5 like a normal person? Big whoop, he leaves the house to go to the gym for 3 hours and these people think they've been through it all. Absolutely out of bloody touch,

Reactions: 8
So true. It's always out shopping and eating, but if not then the t.v. is on and Harlow just wanders around with her baby bottle of milk. Never doing any craft type of activities or being read to etc. Lucky for them Lake seems happy enough to just chill in a bouncy chair. My son would scream the house down 😂😂

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Brace yourselves - Casey will probably think he’s the king of Brighton for winning a ””Celebrity”” match - his one (and let’s be honest only) ‘achievement’

• Haha
Noticed Jordan was included in casey’s secret Santa but not saffron’s.

Brace yourselves - Casey will probably think he’s the king of Brighton for winning a ””Celebrity”” match - his one (and let’s be honest only) ‘achievement’
don’t be mean,
he got Nicole knocked up and that gave him the chance to start a family channel, that’s an achievement!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Noticed Jordan was included in casey’s secret Santa but not saffron’s.

don’t be mean,
he got Nicole knocked up and that gave him the chance to start a family channel, that’s an achievement!!
This years secret santa? Tbf Saffron didn't even include Casey or his family

Of course their new video involved in them all visiting a supermarket. All they do is go to the supermarket, shopping centre or sit in front of the tv with their kids.

Reactions: 7
They are so greedy/cheeky with the amount of adverts they put on their videos! The start, multiple times in the middle then again at the end. They are raking it in!

• Angry
but they mentioned that Casey and Nicole weren’t there. Did they mention jordon?! Nope
I think Jordan moved out like 2 years ago. He seems to be doing really well for himself and apparently his parents (?) were well off anyway so he has money. Didn't they say he was staying with them so he wasn't put in care? I really want to know his story. I know his dad died years ago, who I'm assuming was his main carer, but his mum was alive while he was living with the Barkers yet he never visited/saw her, always spent holidays with the Barkers. Bit of a weird situation all around.

Reactions: 1
Nasey-mess 12 days of Christmas.

they upload 2. 🙂 sums up this lot.

MERRY CHRI......... sorry we forgot to type the rest of that 😐

• Haha
Nasey-mess 12 days of Christmas.

they upload 2. 🙂 sums up this lot.

MERRY CHRI......... sorry we forgot to type the rest of that 😐
LITERALLY what I came to say. Their work ethic is SHOCKINGLY bad. Watch them blame Lake and Harlow, they'll class being parents as a 'job'

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Very boring content aswell. Notice how every time they post they have to put in a boring montage of something stupid just to try and make the vlog longer

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.