The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch the Daley edit?
The girl seems to be caseys first cousin, her mum is Wendy's sister.
Nasey fam seem pretty close to them always meeting up etc. But Daley edit seem to never make mention of the rest of the fam... I sense a rift between the families here...
They were no where to be seen on Xmas etc too

Reactions: 2
Can definitely see a difference since having Lake, Casey has given up posting on his normal channel (Nicole hasn’t uploaded for 9 months) the vlogs are few and far between, but when they do upload they’re short, boring and all very much the same stuff every time, half of each vlog is just a boring time laps to try and make the vlog longer. Yet somehow they don’t seem to be losing out on any money, Nicole today consistently showing off some more designer trainers, still eating out daily etc

Reactions: 4
Does anyone watch the Daley edit?
The girl seems to be caseys first cousin, her mum is Wendy's sister.
Nasey fam seem pretty close to them always meeting up etc. But Daley edit seem to never make mention of the rest of the fam... I sense a rift between the families here...
They were no where to be seen on Xmas etc too
I don't think theres a rift per se, but I do know what you're talking about. They don't seem as close as Wendy and her chef sister. Wendy gave Freddie (Daley Edits daughter, forgot her name lol) Saffrons old bed and wardrobe as they were moving house which was fairly recent - I'm not sure if she mentions the bed is from them but its exactly the same (chipped and all).

I do find it weird that their xmas was so separated as they had it at the chef's sisters place (and theres only 3 of them I think) who live in that massive house with the swimming pool and their parents were there too. But no mention of the other sister and her kids but having said that maybe Daley Edit wanted to host a small Xmas thing with their own in their new home? Casey and Nicole seem to see them loads.

Having said that, Casey and Nicole have the worst work ethic I've witnessed in youtube. Absymal uploads.

Just seen a Tik Tok captioned ‘don’t let this flop my two year old will cry’ what is wrong with these people?! Can just see the baby kicking about on the sofa in the background too whilst this pair dance about like twats

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just seen a Tik Tok captioned ‘don’t let this flop my two year old will cry’ what is wrong with these people?! Can just see the baby kicking about on the sofa in the background too whilst this pair dance about like twats
I was thinking the same, talk about using your child for views and likes

• Angry
The fact that these two use their children for views and to gain money is sickening!! I’ve just removed all photos of my child on my very private Facebook account because a group I’m in has found out that there’s is an old man who’s a known paedophile posing as a girl and saving images of children. Imagine how easy it is for someone like that to screenshot images of someone child from a public video 😡. I think children should be banned from appearing in YouTube videos.

Reactions: 5
The way she acts like a “celebrity” in her insta pics is cringey as HELL. She’s literally a nobody? Wtf. How embarrasing!!!!!

• Haha
8C1493FB-3A62-419A-A1D7-A2BE267DA780.png
F10EC958-7F78-48B7-A613-D40FCD52D611.png

He thinks it’s ok to put eyeshadow on his babies head for TikTok?!!!!?!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Does anyone else get so annoyed when he ends the Vlog ‘peace-a’ and slaps the camera? Makes me cringe every time! đŸ€ź

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else get so annoyed when he ends the Vlog ‘peace-a’ and slaps the camera? Makes me cringe every time! đŸ€ź
Everything about him is so cringe. That snippet of them singing in the car and Nicole posing like she's on Americas Next Top Model really killed me. Put the pout away and just have fun!

So CringeFam decide a good idea for a vlog is to take Harlow to Asda (where there is a a strict no filming policy) and let her ’choose’ anything she wants to buy 🙄
Remember GUYZ rules don’t apply to Youtubers... 😡

What riveting content. A toddler being used for views, just chucking stuff mindlessly into a shopping trolley.
Cue Ni & Casey steering Harlow’s ‘choices’ and we have the very sad spectacle of Ni desperate for her to choose an oversized teddy which quite clearly Harlow has no interest in.

What a great message to teach a toddler that she can have whatever she wants when they go shopping. What hope is there for that poor child with those 2 goons for parents. Harlow asks the question “What colour?” when picking up a cup, and instead of answering her explaining that it’s mostly blue, Ni replies “loads of colours!” Ugh đŸ˜«

Meanwhile we have Lake flapping away in the trolley seat NOT strapped in!

And if you’ve managed to sit through the dross that is this video, tediously showing us a bunch of unnecessary crap being purchased solely for the sake of ‘content’, we THEN have the promise of SHOWING us the ‘haul’ again once they get home..... 🙄

• Angry
Harlow will be going to nursery this year yes??
She can start nursery at 3 so September however its not a legal obligation and we all know Nasey fam will lose their 'content' if she goes! She's a lot more chatty now which is really cute.
I don't think they'll put her in nursery until 4, just before school at 5 tbh. Remember when they were meant to go to they gym and send Harlow to that supervised soft play? Happened twice, both times neither of them went to the gym and instead 'edited' in the cafe 2 steps away from soft play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.