The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eww what does everyone think of Casey’s Versace dressing gown? £350. Who do they think they are

Reactions: 6
I know Harlow’s only little but I really don’t get why they had literally all of their presents on display under the tree before Christmas? Surely it won’t help Harlow with the concept of Christmas/Santa if when she came downstairs Christmas morning it looked the exact same as it did the day before? 😂 Sorry, I don’t know why but this really niggled me!!

Reactions: 15
I cannot wait for this pair of idiots to come crashing back down to reality with a massive bump!!!

Reactions: 6
I know Harlow’s only little but I really don’t get why they had literally all of their presents on display under the tree before Christmas? Surely it won’t help Harlow with the concept of Christmas/Santa if when she came downstairs Christmas morning it looked the exact same as it did the day before? 😂 Sorry, I don’t know why but this really niggled me!!
They put a stocking out for her which Father Christmas filled with yet more stuff! I assumed the ridiculous amount of gifts round the tree was a combo of FC and the family gifts but was wrong!

Reactions: 2
So Ni’s instagram header now says she ‘loves all things beauty, fashion & skincare’ followed by her email address ‘for any enquires Youtube bellow!’

They’ve got management FFS, does no one proof read stuff? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Buy a house
Pass driving test
Get bought a car
Have another child for the views

Nicole’s now upset that people have commented on her vlog saying Lake not very smiley baby.

How about you stop filming your children’s lives to put on the internet for everyone to see 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’ve just searched his net worth how the hell is he worth 2 million when he does fuckall 😱 yet I work my arse off and am lucky to have 20 in my bank by the end of the month
F44F522E-FDCD-4026-A20E-43FD7C70546E.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Thats not true. Saffron is definitely earning a million or more a year but he isnt. Probably around 100k annually I would say, MAYBE. Still bleeping loads for the laziest 'daily vloggers'!! If he was a millionaire, he would have bought a better house. Theres was only 250k.

I’ve just searched his net worth how the hell is he worth 2 million when he does fuckall 😱 yet I work my arse off and am lucky to have 20 in my bank by the end of the month View attachment 68121
I've read that these estimates are hugely over estimated. I also can't find Casey or Nicole registered on Companies House as business directors, this makes me think instead of having a limited company they are just registered as self employed. If they were pulling millions in they would surely be running their business as a limited company due to tax etc? Unless they are registered overseas.

I've read that these estimates are hugely over estimated. I also can't find Casey or Nicole registered on Companies House as business directors, this makes me think instead of having a limited company they are just registered as self employed. If they were pulling millions in they would surely be running their business as a limited company due to tax etc? Unless they are registered overseas.
Think they're self-employed definitely. I think its also one of the reasons they're saying they have two offices as they can claim the 'offices' back on self-employed income from council tax. Nicole's is a glorified dressing room, she hardly ever posts any Youtube vidoes and when she does, they're ads or half-assed. She doesnt need an office. Makes sense why they're on the property ladder now too as you need 2/3 years of stable income on self-employment to be able to purchase a house and they started consistently vlogging around 3 years ago just before getting pregnant with Harlow.

Thats not true. Saffron is definitely earning a million or more a year but he isnt. Probably around 100k annually I would say, MAYBE. Still bleeping loads for the laziest 'daily vloggers'!! If he was a millionaire, he would have bought a better house. Theres was only 250k.
That’s not correct house price. Their house was previously sold in April 2017 for £270k. The owner refurbished it & then put it back on the market last January for £420k. It was then reduced in the summer to £400k, but I don’t yet know what they actually ended paying for it.

That’s not correct house price. Their house was previously sold in April 2017 for £270k. The owner refurbished it & then put it back on the market last January for £420k. It was then reduced in the summer to £400k, but I don’t yet know what they actually ended paying for it.
Interesting. They literally bought a refurbished garage for 400k. Ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nicole says it’s a tradition to wear new underwear at midnight on New Years...

duck off nicole none of you wash clothes anyway!!!
you just go to Asda and by new ones on the way to dinner/breakfast/lunch at a Brighton restaurant

the bleeping irony of Nicole telling people to work hard. 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.