The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My oh my, Claudia does work hard during her visits doesn’t she? Full-time childminder, cook & wardrobe organiser. I can’t believe she & Nicole spend so much time doing this, and especially filming every little detail of the process. It was like watching paint dry 🙄 I guess it’s due the extortionate amount of clothes they have. Ridiculous really, as the baby (and Harlow) grow so quickly and most of those will be out-grown in a few weeks.
They'd be in a right old mess in the new place without her doing so much for them!

Reactions: 3
Anyone else watchin the fame MMA live press conference 😂😂 Casey look like he wonts to cry n shifting him self. And another Guy who’s fightin just moved house and got 5 month old baby say he training 4 day away feel like tht a dig a Casey as he trainin 3 hours a day 😂😂.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else watchin the fame MMA live press conference 😂😂 Casey look like he wonts to cry n shifting him self. And another Guy who’s fightin just moved house and got 5 month old baby say he training 4 day away feel like tht a dig a Casey as he trainin 3 hours a day 😂😂.
loooool not watching it, don't really get the MMA hype. Any screenshots of his face like that? LOL

If I were Prada or that loungewear brand I wouldn’t be too happy about NI’s latest Instagram Ad

Reactions: 1
Why on earth would you leave little baby lake on the sofa on his own with a muslin/blanket over his face

Reactions: 7
Why would you say (twice) that you would explain the bandage on your ear & then NOT explain how it was caused 🙄

Why would you say (twice) that you would explain the bandage on your ear & then NOT explain how it was caused 🙄
He said it was repeated blows to the ear (i.e side of the head) which means he has absolutely shocking reflexes and even worse defence. To have got that problem already is kind of worrying lol

Who thinks that Casey is secretly happy that saffron got kicked out of strictly so his fight got the limelight - even though he begged to do it.

Reactions: 4
Saffron is in tomorrow strictly it’s on her insta story ni not gone over to Newcastle with him as she at home with the kids so who gunna b there supporting him 😂. And and the pic on is story are cringe. He acting more like s body builders then a fighter. I’m not in to boxing cage fight but just wonna see what happens

• Haha
Do you think Mummy Wendy & Daddy Darren will be going ‘oop North’ to support him?
Or will they be babysitting watching Saff (as per usual) ?
I expect Ni will have sister Dani down to assist her look after the kids.

Reactions: 2
Do you think Mummy Wendy & Daddy Darren will be going ‘oop North’ to support him?
Or will they be babysitting watching Saff (as per usual) ?
I expect Ni will have sister Dani down to assist her look after the kids.
He'll have Jed supporting him. Bet Wendy will be at Strictly and Dazza might brave the fight but we all know Princess Saffy comes first x

Reactions: 5
Let’s hope the Barkers have upped their security game.
What with Wendy & Saff at Strictly and Dazza & Jed in Newcastle.
Who’s looking after Bella?

Wow Casey won the fame MMA uk match - that means his ego will be so big it probably wont even fit in the Uk

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let’s hope the Barkers have upped their security game.
What with Wendy & Saff at Strictly and Dazza & Jed in Newcastle.
Who’s looking after Bella?
Wendy’s at home bet she got kids as ni in Newcastle

Just watch in u tube we’re fuk is six pack gone 😂😂. He just stud in middle of the ring and throw sum bunches and hug him
Not like a ko him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.