The Nasey Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find Nicole’s attention seeking so annoying😒 all she posts this for is an influx of messages from sheep asking if she’s okay🙄 either state that you’re unwell and explain why or leave it at that🥴 instead she has to do the typical influencer mystery hospital room post🫠

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I find Nicole’s attention seeking so annoying😒 all she posts this for is an influx of messages from sheep asking if she’s okay🙄 either state that you’re unwell and explain why or leave it at that🥴 instead she has to do the typical influencer mystery hospital room post🫠
I’ve just seen that, it’s like when people tag themselves at A&E or get admitted to hospital and don’t say why. Then people ask why they’re in and they either say PM me or I don’t want to say 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whenever people post things like this it's almost like they find something about it funny when it's really not especially when she's pregnant not the time to be posting things like that.
By all means keep family and friends in the loop but don't posts things like this knowing it'll only cause worry

Reactions: 8
I did see her previous story about having to be monitored and something about a growth scan. Could be something to do with that but yeah just be open about it.

Reactions: 2
Lmao, I’ve not watched them in sooo long, I can’t believe Nicole’s pregnant again and Harlow can form full sentences lmaoo

We've already talked about it over on saffrons thread but there isn't one person in that family who didn't use lake as an insta opportunity!
Poor little mite isn't feeling well and their priority seems to be to get all the cameras out for content and then take him over to Wendy's house instead of letting him rest
Saffron was probably the worst of them all especially with the other questionable things she posted at pretty much the same time.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The Nasey family love nothing more than an illness or a hospital trip for attention. It’s a bonus for them if it’s one of the kids.

Reactions: 13
He's eating healthy, no carbs, strict diet, yet he feeds his kids crap.

Out of curiosity, how do these two live such flashy lives for the lack of work they do? Yes they create YouTube videos but they don’t exactly get millions of views, the odd AD campaigns on their Instagrams but I genuinely am curious how they afford their lifestyle? Designer clothes and accessories, just purchased a new home, Harlow attends a private school…

Reactions: 10
Out of curiosity, how do these two live such flashy lives for the lack of work they do? Yes they create YouTube videos but they don’t exactly get millions of views, the odd AD campaigns on their Instagrams but I genuinely am curious how they afford their lifestyle? Designer clothes and accessories, just purchased a new home, Harlow attends a private school…
The views on their channel are appauling considering how many subscribers they have and they can't be bringing much Money certainly not enough to fund their current lifestyle.
Its sounds awful and I hate to say it but nearly every one of their posts on both pages are constant ADs one after the next to the point there is no way they genuinely use all of the products and its all for money and free things.
There is no other explanation for how those two are unemployed yet spend like theres no tomorrow and now discussing full new house revamp.

Reactions: 7
Ads mostly, all insta I’d say that’s where they make the most money now.

Reactions: 4
I bet Nicole has received a lot of money off her parents aswell, they’re both sensible with great jobs so I imagine they have always helped her out. I’ve never understood how they live the way they do when they hardly work

Reactions: 6
And it's dreadful how Harlow is now wanting to vlog to the camera and poses. They just think it's cute n funny.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
How can they afford that new house?! They barely do any work!!
I'd guess the only thing bringing in the money is non stop Ads , if those were to slow down or even stop somewhere down the line they will be in trouble
There is no way the small amount of views they get is enough to fund everything(ie bills, private school, big houses, 3 kids, full house revamps, buying everything designer) with the way they spend.

Ads can pay such stupid money depending who it is, they could be offered 10grand just to post a reel or photo/story. If they did that 3 times a month that’s £30 grand! It’s ridiculous. No wonder they don’t do YouTube as much they just don’t need to.

Reactions: 6