The Nasey Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New house has 8 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms!!! Like I don’t dislike the naseys but how they can afford to a) buy a house that’s £900k and b) afford to run it really does baffle me!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
New house has 8 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms!!! Like I don’t dislike the naseys but how they can afford to a) buy a house that’s £900k and b) afford to run it really does baffle me!!
Agreed! And a lot of it looks like it needs modernising to bring it in line with other parts of the house which is also going to cost a lot of money. They’ve already mentioned the kitchen is on order (no doubt funded by Wren who love an influencer kitchen freebie), but the hall way and stairs are definitely not their taste, the lounge, nearly all the bedrooms, the conservatory, most of the bathrooms, even the garden needs work. They said they were going to prioritise a “guest bedroom” for Nicole’s mum, but I reckon the annexe/“air bnb” will be for her family so that’s a lot of work because it looks like it was last decorated in the early 00s. It’s going to be a money pit.

Reactions: 2
I love looking at houses!! Can someone please give some hints on where to find it, without giving the address of course

Reactions: 2
I love looking at houses!! Can someone please give some hints on where to find it, without giving the address of course
don’t want to give too much away but it comes up at 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms then on the description says 8 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms

They will make a good amount of money from ads but cannot see how they are affording a 900k house without extra money from someone else! Seems mental

Anyone seen their old house on the market? I know it’s been sold but can’t find it

Reactions: 5
That’s right for the new one, yeah. I was trying to help with the old one though 😁
ahah sorry i was asking about new one!

old one you’re correct, it’s the garden and it’s very blue and green! same area too! it’s still on there as i had saved it lol

It’s not rocket science, they knew buying a house that needed modernising would bring in freebies. Saves them money in the long run. Yes they’ve paid for their kitchen as it was something they wanted done first, but every thing else watch them tag companies. The lack of YouTube content we know didn’t pay for this, I guess ads really do pay!

• Angry
Reactions: 1
I just love Nicole’s mum, she seems so sweet. The video she posted yesterday dancing with Harlow and Lake was so cute 😭😭😭 I always get such good vibes from her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just love Nicole’s mum, she seems so sweet. The video she posted yesterday dancing with Harlow and Lake was so cute 😭😭😭 I always get such good vibes from her family.
her family seem so much more wholesome than Casey’s. The love she has for her grandkids is so lovely to see

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinon but I'm really not that keen on the new house from what I've seen. Why do they need such a big house unless they want to be 10 kids and counting 🤣 I'm sure it will be beautiful once renovated but I wasn't wowed like there old house

Last edited:
Reactions: 6