The Nasey Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’d say the only thing “bad” about them is they do post their kids online, i dont think they do it to an extent like certain fv’s and i hope they dont in the future, i think they just give off lovely vibes saff and wendy are the only barkers i dont like

Reactions: 5
i’d say the only thing “bad” about them is they do post their kids online, i dont think they do it to an extent like certain fv’s and i hope they dont in the future, i think they just give off lovely vibes saff and wendy are the only barkers i dont like
I really like the naseys, I like Darren too but the rest are not it

Reactions: 5
I’m sure they said that was a name they liked but weren’t gonna use for Harlow, it was that or Ava I can’t remember but I could’ve made that up 🤣
It was! They said they liked both Harper and Willow so they went with Harlow

Reactions: 3
Can someone please tell me what Casey means on the story about there being something wrong in the picture of Harlow I have no clue and it's bugging me 😂

Reactions: 2
Can someone please tell me what Casey means on the story about there being something wrong in the picture of Harlow I have no clue and it's bugging me 😂
It looks like her legs are the wrong way round, but she just has her legs crossed over covered by her dress!

Reactions: 1
Ah thank you! I'm such an idiot lol!
Not at all! It came across as he was trying to insinuate it was something extremely inappropriate and that’s why he had to delete it, not that she had her legs crossed. Jesus Christ!

Reactions: 4
Not at all! It came across as he was trying to insinuate it was something extremely inappropriate and that’s why he had to delete it, not that she had her legs crossed. Jesus Christ!
Yes that’s exactly what I thought so I was getting confused 😂

Do you think he’d will turn into Casey and saffron? I just saw him post on a insta story “give me a kissy wissy”🤮🤮🤮🤮

I love how genuine the love Nicole’s mum and sisters have for Harlow and Lake. When you see them in the background of Nasey vlogs playing with the kids and living in the moment with them no camera in the kids face and very rarely do they have a phone in the kids face unless they’re taking a picture together with them or of them here and there which is normal and nice cause you know they’re doing that out of love to capture a memory unlike the Barkers who a lot of the time are doing that for YouTube content or likes on social media. Of course the Barkers love the kids those kids are very loved and spoiled but there’s something about Nicole’s family that gives the loveliest vibes and I think it’s such a shame they live so far away in Brazil cause I really think it would be good for those kids and Nicole to have her family closer but I guess seeing them a few times in a year is better than nothing cause some people don’t even get that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyone see his transformation in 2 months. You know what good on him, he clearly hadn’t been looking after himself and with diabetes that’s very dangerous. Good to see he knew he had to sort that.

Reactions: 2