The Nasey Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how they struggle so much, they’re both home 24/7 and Nicole is lucky Casey is so involved, most mum’s (myself included) have to do all the cooking, cleaning and childcare alone because our partners can’t be arsed, and we still manage 😂

Reactions: 4
I am so confused. I could of swore I saw a couple of years ago them announcing they’re with a new management.
I do agree with the previous posts that their second child caused the downfall of their channel. They got very lucky with Harlow being a nice easy baby. However they most definitely underestimated the work they’d have to do with 2 children under the age of 3. Who knows maybe they are very busy but I do think they’re exaggerating a bit and just don’t want to say they can’t be asked.

Reactions: 3
I don’t really read their comments but saw her tweet but are people really pressed about Nicole’s Brazilian accent?

How do these two have so much money? The house, renovations, nice car, very expensive clothing & accessories.. the list goes on.

Reactions: 8
I don’t really read their comments but saw her tweet but are people really pressed about Nicole’s Brazilian accent?

I’ve never seen anyone on here or in her comments mention her accent, I think she just makes it up so she can mention that she’s Brazilian again

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s my first post on this thread but I agree with most of what’s posted, what is with the whole barker family being all over YT like they’re trying to be the Ballinger Family and now The Barkers cousin has a family channel called the Dalley edit and I don’t really like them either just feels like they’re jumping on the barkers bangwagon. They’ve appeared in a few nasey vlogs with dexter and Harlow being close in age

I am so confused. I could of swore I saw a couple of years ago them announcing they’re with a new management.
I do agree with the previous posts that their second child caused the downfall of their channel. They got very lucky with Harlow being a nice easy baby. However they most definitely underestimated the work they’d have to do with 2 children under the age of 3. Who knows maybe they are very busy but I do think they’re exaggerating a bit and just don’t want to say they can’t be asked.
RE management: they were signed to the same management as Saffron, but no more than a year later they briefly and very cryptically mentioned in a vlog that they no longer had management and were doing everything themselves.

No idea whether they were dropped or if they made the decision to leave. Maybe they couldn’t handle being asked to do actual work or their management got sick of them failing to keep up with their own upload schedule... 👀

RE management: they were signed to the same management as Saffron, but no more than a year later they briefly and very cryptically mentioned in a vlog that they no longer had management and were doing everything themselves.

No idea whether they were dropped or if they made the decision to leave. Maybe they couldn’t handle being asked to do actual work or their management got sick of them failing to keep up with their own upload schedule... 👀

Let’s assume it’s because they clearly couldn’t keep up with being told to do things on time! Although I’m surprised they can still make so much money, but I guess with no management to pay it’s all theirs.

I find the graze boxes Nicole makes so pointless. Everything is shop bought. I understand if she had baked her own Easter cookies or something but what’s the point. She couldn’t even make the cornflake clusters. I’m sure that would’ve been a lot more fun for Harlow

I find the graze boxes Nicole makes so pointless. Everything is shop bought. I understand if she had baked her own Easter cookies or something but what’s the point. She couldn’t even make the cornflake clusters. I’m sure that would’ve been a lot more fun for Harlow
Agree, all those ready made goodies taken out of their air-tight packaging to mix with all the other stuff in a giant cardboard box 🙄 Not to mention Harlow’s fingers touching every single item 🤢

I do feel like they completely favour Harlow. Lake is neglected and they just focus on Harlow. Anything Harlow does is ahhh-mazing

I agree as well! Seems as though the reason behind it is because Harlow was an easier baby. To be honest Lake cracks me up he reminds me of my daughter a little menace but full of character! He will keep them on their toes the older he gets that’s for sure!
They rushed into having Lake and now it seems they regret I remember a vlog where Casey mentioned having a third baby and Nicole practically screamed ‘No!’ I don’t blame her, all babies are different and you never know what kinda baby you’re gunna get 😂😂😂

• Haha
Have always had a soft spot for Nicole and felt a bit sorry for her being forced into the Barker family but after hearing her bellow ‘I BET YOU WISH YOU HAD SEX POSITIONS’ referring to a book Wendy gifted Jed for Easter all whilst vigorously shaking a skewer at him has flipped me.

(Daftrons latest video btw!)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wooooow attitude on Wendy in their latest vlog! Would have put her straight on the bbq had I been Casey/Nicole.

Why does Casey speak in broken English/Almost baby like even when then the kids aren’t around? Very strange

Reactions: 10
Those poor kids, constantly expected to perform for the camera - “jump, jump Lake...”
and don’t get me started on the stereotyping, pink crate & the ubiquitous balloons for Harlow & the same for Lake (who is actually scared of balloons) in blue... ugh 🙄

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else finds weird that Nicole does not have any friends? I know that Casey has his football friends, but I've never seen her going out on her own (it does not count if she's hanging out with Saff). I mean, she has two kids and I get it's harder in this case, but it's not like she wouldn't have anyone to rely on in case she wanted to have a night out with her friends. IDK, but doesn't she get unhappy with the lack of social life?