The Nasey Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand if they want to have a more grown up audience so they can do whatever video they please but I think it’s something that has to gradually happen switching audience to slowly change audiences. But You can’t just upload something like that and think it’s ok. I’m horrified to even think about the young ones to have clicked on it wondering wtf a blow job is and if size matters!! I’m sure they received hundreds of questions so why did Casey choose the filthy ones? He has done many things to annoy me but I honestly think that this is the last straw.

Reactions: 8
It’s taken me a long time to clock what one of the many things about Casey that I don’t like ! His mouth/lips!! Either his lips are too small or they get stuck on his teeth!!

• Haha
It’s taken me a long time to clock what one of the many things about Casey that I don’t like ! His mouth/lips!! Either his lips are too small or they get stuck on his teeth!!
I swear to god Casey has the smallest lips I think I have seen on any human being. When he smiles his lips are just gone. I don’t normally hate on small lips as I couldn’t really care about others lips but where I dislike Casey so much anything about him just pisses me off especially where he smiles so much I always see the thin lips. You could get a paper cut from them bad boys.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I swear to god Casey has the smallest lips I think I have seen on any human being. When he smiles his lips are just gone. I don’t normally hate on small lips as I couldn’t really care about others lips but where I dislike Casey so much anything about him just pisses me off especially where he smiles so much I always see the thin lips. You could get a paper cut from them bad boys.
Oh definitely! I’m also not one to care about looks but the same as you; I just can’t stand him!

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but these two are bone idle and it shows in their kids behaviour 🤷‍♀️ I hate Mum shaming cos I was a young Mum like Nicole but seriously it’s shocking. Who let’s a three year old dictate their day! Their diets were shocking and we all know it’s not just a one off, poor little Lake was still in his PJs when they went to maccies because Harlow decided he wasn’t allowed to get dressed?? Taking Lake out for his nap in the car is shocking!! You’re two stay at home parents can you not just put the effort in and teach him to nap in his cot?! Harlow looked absolutely knackered most of the day as well! I don’t watch them anymore but I was cooking and this video auto played, can’t believe this thread is so dead because honest I’m outraged 😂😂😂 the way Casey talks to those kids makes my skin crawl just use your normal voice??? Thank god Nicole talks to them kids in Portuguese so they will at least be able to speak one language coherently!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
How many of these crappy control our day videos are they gonna keep churning out.

Reactions: 10
How many of these crappy control our day videos are they gonna keep churning out.
It’s such awful content, we all know what’s gunna happen, crappy cereal for breakfast as if that’s the only possible option 🥴 watching frozen or some other Disney movie and having a McDonald’s 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can’t actually believe these two take themselves seriously and believe this is a viable career. Nicole’s insta must make them a killing because their YouTube content is dire.

eta.. I’m not a saffron fan but she puts both her brothers to shame.

Reactions: 5
The thing is I actually enjoyed their content a while back. I think they started getting a bit boring around the time they announced their 2nd pregnancy. Their vlogs became more sloppier, their uploads were always late, the constant hospital videos got annoying quickly, fake pregnancy prank was really insensitive and lastly them announcing they’re having a kid the day saffron runs a marathon!! I’m sorry but if I was saffron I’d still be pissed. Couldn’t of just waited a day later. Their content nowadays is embarrassing. I dare them to call themselves full time you tubers. To think that they upload roughly once a week and when they do it’s a crappy video of their toddler making them eat cereal and watch a Disney film. I know we are in lockdown but there are so many videos that they can do. Other you tubers have managed to think of content but these guys are more interested in creating useless pantries and ugly fake chimney breasts for their home. They’ve always been lazy though I think. Back in their flat when Harlow was a baby they did that spin the wheel that they were gonna do once a week?? Ended up doing it twice and never bothered again:ROFLMAO: and I can’t help but wanna scream when I see them talk about how hard being a YouTube is. Like Excuse me? I work in a restaurant kitchen and when the eat out to help out scheme was going on as well as a disgusting heatwave in the middle of humid London I was doing nearly 50 hours a week, 10+ hour shifts some days and going without a break some shifts with crappy A/C reading the thermostat reach 40+ degrees while wearing a mask and nearly fainting. I didn’t even get to enjoy the summer and half priced food like some people and catching up with friends/family. I was serving idiots like them. They are not hardworking in the slightest. Yeah they are young parents to 2 young children and are social influencers so they are constantly having to do ads and emails but that is nothing compared to some peoples jobs. They CHOSE this job. They cannot complain about a job that they chose. It pisses me off so much when I see you tubers complain about how hard it is. I’m breaking my back to save up for a deposit on a house and they make dumb ass videos like their recent one and that can give them enough to pay for a new renovation project. What has this world come to

• Heart
Why do they make the kids stand at the door and confuse them? We know they have been mixing because of the toys and fruit shoot bottles that have been seen in saffron’s house yet for a vlog they stand at the door. Stupid.

Reactions: 10
Sigh
I feel ridiculous posting this and for feeling upset. So I am new here, literally made an account just to post this as it’s been eating at me. I have been watching Nasey family since before Harlow was born. No I wasn’t a subscriber or in love with their content but they were quite entertaining at first. I was really upset about their thumbnail for their boys ask girls questions as I thought it was too mature for their channel. I NEVER comment on videos as I see no point but there was something about this that didn’t sit right with me at all. I commented saying that it was disgusting to have things like blow jobs and does size matter in the thumbnail of a family channel. Usually I would not give a toss about sex talk on YouTube but I’ve always thought this channel was somewhat PG. I got this reply back and tbh it felt like a kick in the teeth. Yes I admit I did come across as rude in the comment but that was purely because I felt so disturbed by the thumbnail for this child friendly channel (or so I thought). This comment which I am assuming is from Nicole did nothing but make me feel like I said something terribly wrong. I just said that they can’t be picking and choosing their audience. I’m not no snow flake or Karen or anything like that. But I just want to make sure that these 12 year olds and under ain’t coming across videos like this and being confused and googling such things. In no way did I mention sex being nasty or anything like that or no one should be talking about sex. But in my opinion someone shouldn’t be listening to these sort of questions till at least 14/15. Also is it just me or did anyone else think their channel was aimed at younger ones? Especially with the way Casey talks to the camera. feel so stupid to be upset but I have never done anything like this before. it’s a shame cause I loved Nicole out of the bunch but I don’t think I can sit there and watch their videos anymore knowing that they’ve responded to me and made me feel like an idiot.
Do you think what I did was right?

Attachments

• Angry
Sigh
I feel ridiculous posting this and for feeling upset. So I am new here, literally made an account just to post this as it’s been eating at me. I have been watching Nasey family since before Harlow was born. No I wasn’t a subscriber or in love with their content but they were quite entertaining at first. I was really upset about their thumbnail for their boys ask girls questions as I thought it was too mature for their channel. I NEVER comment on videos as I see no point but there was something about this that didn’t sit right with me at all. I commented saying that it was disgusting to have things like blow jobs and does size matter in the thumbnail of a family channel. Usually I would not give a toss about sex talk on YouTube but I’ve always thought this channel was somewhat PG. I got this reply back and tbh it felt like a kick in the teeth. Yes I admit I did come across as rude in the comment but that was purely because I felt so disturbed by the thumbnail for this child friendly channel (or so I thought). This comment which I am assuming is from Nicole did nothing but make me feel like I said something terribly wrong. I just said that they can’t be picking and choosing their audience. I’m not no snow flake or Karen or anything like that. But I just want to make sure that these 12 year olds and under ain’t coming across videos like this and being confused and googling such things. In no way did I mention sex being nasty or anything like that or no one should be talking about sex. But in my opinion someone shouldn’t be listening to these sort of questions till at least 14/15. Also is it just me or did anyone else think their channel was aimed at younger ones? Especially with the way Casey talks to the camera. feel so stupid to be upset but I have never done anything like this before. it’s a shame cause I loved Nicole out of the bunch but I don’t think I can sit there and watch their videos anymore knowing that they’ve responded to me and made me feel like an idiot.
Do you think what I did was right?
You didn't do anything wrong, in fact it needed to be said. they cannot claim their audience is 18-24 when it's evident it is a family channel aimed at younger audiences, the videos are proof of that as they are mainly centred on Harlow and lake. Everything you commented was completely reasonable, they can't be posting videos for over 18s on a family channel, then trying to cover their backs by responding like that. I'll admit I was tempted to report the video to YouTube, I didn't but seeing their attitude I'm reconsidering, they are almost claiming that they film Harlow and lake for adults?! Which sounds just as bad as that video!! 😡 I decided to look in the comments of the video and I think they have deleted your comment, probably with a few others.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Theyre only saying they arent a family channel as much now bc those channels are being pulled back by Youtube (no comments, certain words not allowed etc). They realised pimping out the kids weren't going to pay the bills anymore and they would actually need to do something for themselves.

Reactions: 4
Except they absolutely are a family channel.

They would be nothing if they didn’t continually film their poor kids.

Reactions: 9
Sorry if its already been said but has anyone noticed the way Casey says "anyway"? It winds me up!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol, as if they don't have younger people watching their channel. They do so many childish challenges like eating pink food for a day, toddler buying whatever they want in a shop etc. Of course they are going to get kids watching that kind of stuff. Strange that they would deny it!

New kitchen. Nasey Fam it is not the Scintillating content you think it is.

So they replaced (with sponsorship) a perfectly nice kitchen and ended up with less counter space, less cupboards, pull out cupboards at floor level, easily reached by the kids with no cupboard locks.

And to indulge Ni’s constant craving for organising putting things in containers the cupboards are now filled with unlabelled items, with no use by dates, cooking instructions etc

And don’t get me started on the laundry pods and cleaning products all easily accessible to the children, no longer in child proof containers...

A wasted space above the fridge freezer, for what?
The only gains were a full size dishwasher & a draining board.
🙄

• Haha
New kitchen. Nasey Fam it is not the Scintillating content you think it is.

So they replaced (with sponsorship) a perfectly nice kitchen and ended up with less counter space, less cupboards, pull out cupboards at floor level, easily reached by the kids with no cupboard locks.

And to indulge Ni’s constant craving for organising putting things in containers the cupboards are now filled with unlabelled items, with no use by dates, cooking instructions etc

And don’t get me started on the laundry pods and cleaning products all easily accessible to the children, no longer in child proof containers...

A wasted space above the fridge freezer, for what?
The only gains were a full size dishwasher & a draining board.
🙄
It doesn't sound very practical at all. How would they know when things need to be used by if there is no dates? Leaving laundry products on the children's level is just asking for something awful to happen, especially if nicole and casey don't watch them, then again doesn't nicole have an office /dressing room upstairs? Not sure if it is upstairs but They would have more than 2 rooms up there. If safety was important they would have Harlow on the same floor as them instead of being downstairs, god forbid anything happens they might not hear anything.

Ni’s dressing-room/Office is downstairs at the front. Upstairs is just 2 bedrooms & an en-suite

Reactions: 1
Ni’s dressing-room/Office is downstairs at the front. Upstairs is just 2 bedrooms & an en-suite
I really don't get that. Why put one of the kids downstairs? Harlow is 4 years old, she is way too young to sleep in a completely separate part of the house. I would never put my kids to sleep so far from me...