The Nasey Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve had 3 full weeks of not producing any content at all & then provide just 10 minutes of chatting to the camera waffling on, mainly about their house improvements.

This latest offering already having been delayed being uploaded by a full 24 hours for some reason.

They should definitely re-name their channel LazyFam 😠

Reactions: 10
I know it’s been spoken about but how selfish of them to go to the barkers house on Christmas Day, then go to the airport straight after and then go back to the barkers on the same day! Did they completely forget about this pandemic and the fact that thousands of other people couldn’t travel for much serious reasons and so many people on Christmas Day had to spend it alone because of this virus yet the nasey fam had been here there and bleeping everywhere. Casey is clearly desperate to get to saffron’s level on YouTube but will clearly not succeed as his using his children for clout and $$. Hun and nicole seem like such begs that exploit and spoil their children for views. Harlow has probably never gone more than a week in her life without getting a camera shoved in her face and same goes for lake. Do these families not know know a days that the internet is not a safe place and putting your whole children’s life on the internet can be very dangerous for them and can also be damaging for them in the future as they may not want their life exposed for thousands of people to see. I think they need to open their eyes and do something else with their lives. I feel sorry for Harlow and lake

I know it’s been spoken about but how selfish of them to go to the barkers house on Christmas Day, then go to the airport straight after and then go back to the barkers on the same day! Did they completely forget about this pandemic and the fact that thousands of other people couldn’t travel for much serious reasons and so many people on Christmas Day had to spend it alone because of this virus yet the nasey fam had been here there and bleeping everywhere. Casey is clearly desperate to get to saffron’s level on YouTube but will clearly not succeed as his using his children for clout and $$. Him and nicole seem like such begs that exploit and spoil their children for views. Harlow has probably never gone more than a week in her life without getting a camera shoved in her face and same goes for lake. Do these families not know know a days that the internet is not a safe place and putting your whole children’s life on the internet can be very dangerous for them and can also be damaging for them in the future as they may not want their life exposed for thousands of people to see. I think they need to open their eyes and do something else with their lives. I feel sorry for Harlow and lake

Reactions: 8
Why has Harlow gone to nursery? They’re not key workers? Am I missing something

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm not sure why but I find something strange about this channel, how is it they have 412k subscribers but most of there videos never get more than 100k views besides proposal and Christmas? Its a little bit strange that Nicole never stops showing of crazy expensive things. Have they possibly bought subscribers? I've never heard of casey or Nicole having others jobs to how are they supporting everything?

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure why but I find something strange about this channel, how is it they have 412k subscribers but most of there videos never get more than 100k views besides proposal and Christmas? Its a little bit strange that Nicole never stops showing of crazy expensive things. Have they possibly bought subscribers? I've never heard of Casey or Nicole having others jobs to how are they supporting everything?
They get a fair few amount of ads on their Instagram platforms esp Nicole. Instagram ads and spons are a massive income and Nicole has always been very designer brand-focused, guess that's why she was so readily accepted by Wendy bc of her luxe upbringing. Shes mentioned her mum has a huge designer bag collection and will regularly send her bags if she wants to them and then Nicole will send them back or they'll exchange when they meet. The way she treats those bags really makes me cringe bc she just shoves them in her suitcases sometimes without dustbags which made me think they could just be really good replicas made in Brazil but I don't know much about spotting fakes.

Neither has had proper jobs. Casey used to work for his dad and Darren mentioned in early vlogs of Casey dossing so typical. Nicole was bankrolled by her parents all throughout her stay in the UK as she wouldn't have been eligible for SFE like we are and didn't have a job. Her parents would have also had to pay her rent, utilities and give her actual spending money, not to mention the uni fees. I imagine she was paying board at the Barkers too as she was buying her own food. Her upbringing puts the Barkers to shame tbh. Her dad is a surgeon, her mum is a lawyer and her step father does something of equal worth too. Clearly work ethic isn't inherited.

I'm not sure why but I find something strange about this channel, how is it they have 412k subscribers but most of there videos never get more than 100k views besides proposal and Christmas? Its a little bit strange that Nicole never stops showing of crazy expensive things. Have they possibly bought subscribers? I've never heard of casey or Nicole having others jobs to how are they supporting everything?
I've heard a lot of other Youtubers say before that family channels who make very PG content tend to make the most money from Youtube, so they're probably making a decent amount from their videos anyway as well as all of the brand deals they do on Instagram etc

the average ”good” rate of engagement on youtube is actually only 10%, so their views are REALLY high for their amount of subscribers!

Who believes that they didn’t go inside to say happy birthday to Wendy? Pretty laughable that they think we are buying it. Why would Wendy not open the door to say hi? Just waved through the glass. You are allowed to stand at the bottom of the driveway and say a few words? It was complete overkill then conveniently the camera cut off. Then Harlow later says she doesn’t like the new house (she’s obviously been inside) and Casey laughed nervously that she only doesn’t like it as she’s never allowed in.. yeah right🙄

Reactions: 17
i don't usually post anything, more of a lurker. BUT idk if it is just me, but it irritates how much they go on and on about how they have to continuously clean and tidy up, or put the kids to sleep. I understand having 2 little ones and a huge house is a lot to handle at times, however, every single day and every single caption ??? having your hair in a messy bun or wearing trackies to do housework isn't a personality trait

Reactions: 12
i don't usually post anything, more of a lurker. BUT idk if it is just me, but it irritates how much they go on and on about how they have to continuously clean and tidy up, or put the kids to sleep. I understand having 2 little ones and a huge house is a lot to handle at times, however, every single day and every single caption ??? having your hair in a messy bun or wearing trackies to do housework isn't a personality trait

Omg yes! And they both work from home.. all us normal people have exactly the same amount to do, plus go out to work and try to fit it all round that

Reactions: 7
I find it SO bizarre. Like they use ONE open plan living space which shouldn't be so hard to maintain esp as it isn't a huge space. The kids' toys are messy but it's not dirt, it would literally take a minute to gather them in their toy boxes? Plus Harlow's room is next door so it's not like the toys are getting trekked downstairs either. They're trying to fit that "we're such stressed parents" narrative when it doesn't work bc they're both SAHP!! Harlow even goes to bloody nursery a few days a week so WHAT exactly are they doing during these times?! Lake also naps and if not, show ur parents and do the video AROUND the child. Other family bloggers can upload consistently but these two lazy asses can barely do one a week and even then, its bollocks.

I've stopped watching tbh.

Reactions: 9
I find it SO bizarre. Like they use ONE open plan living space which shouldn't be so hard to maintain esp as it isn't a huge space. The kids' toys are messy but it's not dirt, it would literally take a minute to gather them in their toy boxes? Plus Harlow's room is next door so it's not like the toys are getting trekked downstairs either. They're trying to fit that "we're such stressed parents" narrative when it doesn't work bc they're both SAHP!! Harlow even goes to bloody nursery a few days a week so WHAT exactly are they doing during these times?! Lake also naps and if not, show ur parents and do the video AROUND the child. Other family bloggers can upload consistently but these two lazy asses can barely do one a week and even then, its bollocks.

I've stopped watching tbh.
you said exactly what i feel lol, i wish this thread was more active bc they annoy me so much lol i only follow them on insta bc i think theyre kids are cute (not in a creepy way i promise lol i just love babies)

What was the need to have 3 really big cakes for Valentine’s Day? Or any occasion really it’s so excessive and not cute in my opinion

Reactions: 15
What was the need to have 3 really big cakes for Valentine’s Day? Or any occasion really it’s so excessive and not cute in my opinion
I would guess that's down to Nicole. She doesn't do anything other than constantly show off, mainly designer items/Ads three big cakes does seem obsessive, she's another one that really needs to stop claiming she's works all day and does constant admin.

Reactions: 7
Just seen on her stories about how much Valentine vlog they have 🤦🏻‍♀️ One Your too late Valentine’s Day is over and second of all no one gives a 💩 they are way too cheesy for me ! Plus it’s all for show!

Reactions: 11
I can only watch the occasional vlog now, only because of Nicole's voice, nothing against her but I have to keep skipping Everytime she talks, it's always along the lines of she spends the day writing emails and admin every single vlog, she should just say she's unemployed.

They drove 45mins for a Click and Collect in their Valentines vlog?? We’re in LOCKDOWN
Wow what a selfish thing to do, if it wasn't essential and they couldn't find an alternative that didn't require driving almost an hour away then they should of left it. What were they collecting? Although I shouldn't be surprised, the barker family couldn't care less about the rules, especially saffron. They will make up some excuse as to why is wasn't breaking any rules even though it blatantly is. I doubt it was there shopping, 45 minutes is a bit far to go for your weekly shop. Was it the igloo maybe.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6