The Nasey Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow what a selfish thing to do, if it wasn't essential and they couldn't find an alternative that didn't require driving almost an hour away then they should of left it. What were they collecting? Although I shouldn't be surprised, the barker family couldn't care less about the rules, especially saffron. They will make up some excuse as to why is wasn't breaking any rules even though it blatantly is. I doubt it was there shopping, 45 minutes is a bit far to go for your weekly shop. Was it the igloo maybe.
they didn’t actually say what it was... only it was a click and collect and while they were out someone was setting the igloo up. You’re so rite, the rest of the Barkers couldn’t care less either

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ this family has become so boring over the past year or so. I used to prefer watching them over Saffron as they were more interesting and I could listen to them a lot more than Saffron. I just dont understand how people like them will still call themselves daily vloggers and influencers. They literally do duck all and if you're lucky pick up the vlog camera once a week. I dont understand what these guys do that makes them unable to vlog from their asses. Yes they have 2 young kids but I know families of 5/6 who daily vlog or make to upload on schedule. Pure laziness lol. There is literally 0% effort going into that channel and the only times their channel is worth watching is when they do the OTT events like gender reveals and proposals. Its disgusting how they earn so much money when they cant even do their job properly. They chose to go down the route of youtube. If they cant be fucked to carry on the channel then just say lol. I think they'll wait until they've got married just to make a big thing about it then disappear off youtube. The channel started in 2016 and they still only have 412k subs.... bit strange when your sister is fairly big and is Saffron Barker you'd think he would have so much more surely? I know channels who have been active half as long and have over 1M subs. Clear sign that they just dont work hard so the channel just doesnt ever progress.

Reactions: 7
Omg not another influencer who thinks mochi is just called little moons when it’s just a brand name. No Nicole little moons aren’t available in itsu.. as you can clearly see they are itsu brand mochi😤 and she’s actually tagged little moons lmao

My bad. Someone pointed out that they are by little moons too. I bet she still doesn’t know they are called mochi though..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Omg not another influencer who thinks mochi is just called little moons when it’s just a brand name. No Nicole little moons aren’t available in itsu.. as you can clearly see they are itsu brand mochi😤 and she’s actually tagged little moons lmao

My bad. Someone pointed out that they are by little moons too. I bet she still doesn’t know they are called mochi though..
To be fair the mango cheesecake says Little Moons on the side too, in addition to Mochi, so are ITSU doing a colab or ripping off the name? No idea, personally never tried any of their products.

Reactions: 1
Ni being surprised whilst participating in an illegal picnic in the countryside during lockdown
”It’s so weird, we’ve like got the whole place to ourselves...”
🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Ni being surprised whilst participating in an illegal picnic in the countryside during lockdown
”It’s so weird, we’ve like got the whole place to ourselves...”
🤔
It infuriates me that the whole barker family think the rules don't apply to them! Of course it's empty nicole that would be because it's not allowed! Should have had one in the garden of they wanted a picnic so badly, we also know they visited saffron when they know full well they were not allowed to unless saffron enjoys fruit shoots! I know its a bit of a rant but they need to start setting examples for Harlow more so than Lake, they could both do with getting actual jobs, they might have a strangely large amount of subscribers but when they rarely post they don't get many views.

In their latest vlog, diabetic Casey stocking up on copious amounts of sugar laden junk to feed his kids at the picnic. Seriously setting them up for similar medical issues. Tells Harlow not to start on the sweet stuff but Doesn’t actually provide child friendly savoury picnic stuff for them such as mini sandwiches, savoury eggs, mini pizza bites etc etc

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I have mixed feelings on their latest video which is the ‘asking girlfriend questions...’
I really do like Nicole I think she has a very similar personality to me and we seem to share quite a lot of similar opinions which I think is somewhat refreshing considering she has sadly got involved with such a horrible family. Casey on the other hand I just cannot stand him at all. He laughs too much at Nicole when she is just trying to answer questions as honest as possible. He was just irritating me towards the end of the video. My boyfriend doesn’t even watch them but from all the bits and pieces he’s seen of them he’s come to the conclusion that he don’t like Casey either and he thinks Casey is so nasty to Nicole and I can’t help but agree with him. Casey might spoil Nicole on special occasions and tries to portray himself as this number one fiancé:sick: but we can’t forget he used to take the absolute piss out of her accent and incorrect words when she’s admitted she can speak 4 languages and he can just about speak 1. He’s always laughing at her when she’s trying to be somewhat mature when answering questions and I just think it’s rude and shows he very immature. One of the questions was to do with should a guy tell his girlfriend he don’t like the outfit and she was being sensible saying it all depends on how the guy says he dislikes it and of course Casey was beside her laughing with his paper thin lips, full gums and teeth on show. It’s just such a shame to see Nicole going through this. She deserves so much better💔

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t make it through the video it was too cringy it made me feel so uncomfortable I had to switch off, he’s just so annoying

I don’t think they know who their target audience is anymore to be honest. They can’t be constantly aiming their vids for people around 10 - 16 but then be making videos on how to politely ask for a blow job:oops::oops::oops:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t think they know who their target audience is anymore to be honest. They can’t be constantly aiming their vids for people around 10 - 16 but then be making videos on how to politely ask for a blow job:oops::oops::oops:
What video was this in?! I agree that their viewers will be on the younger side, this isnt something they should be including in any of their videos, especially with it being a family channel.

• Sick
How can they think these types of videos are appropriate for their family channel?! They need to pick an audience not choose based on the videos they want to post, I would be surprised if they don't get pulled up on it to be honest. Other youtubers have done similar videos but they don't have kids and their audiences are appropriate for those videos,would it be wrong to report it?

Reactions: 4
Cant stand Casey - Nicole shouldve stuck to her own channel but then again they cant even upload on one, idk how they'll manage two.

Reactions: 5
I find the most interesting thing about Nasey family is Nicole and her family in Brazil, it’s a USP that sets them apart from the regular family vloggers and can help them attract new audiences. Their subscriber count is stagnant, their views are stagnant because no doubt Casey thinks of himself and the Barkers as the star of the show so the only people that enjoy NF videos are the same people that watch Saffron’s videos. Casey is constantly talking over Nicole, makes absolutely zero effort to learn Portuguese and very clearly sets the agenda of their videos, I get the feeling he tells Nicole not to make too many references to Brazil or her culture, and also not to speak Portuguese with the kids on camera because he wants to appeal to a British audience but that won’t get them very far.

They don’t necessarily have an incentive to do anything differently because they get sponsors regardless but it’s the lack of determination to be better that gets me. Why not be consistent with your uploads? Why not improve your camera quality and video editing skills? Why not be more creative with your video ideas? Everything they come up with is either based on what’s trending or a copy of what other people do, e.g. the car picnic video that Casey stole from Ebony Day (Our Tiny Tribe) who has two kids, around the same age as Harlow and Lake - she’s the primary carer whilst her partner is training to start a new career, also doesn’t have management and handles all brand collaborations herself, manages to regularly post once a week and the quality of her videos are always up to standard so Casey and Nicole really have no excuse with their claims that they’re too busy with the kids, there’s just so many emails or admin work to do, and the constant video editing errors is just completely careless.

I wonder if you remove all the people subscribed to Nasey Family who are also subscribed to Saffron, what number are they left with? They don’t have a back up plan, their relevance is completely tied to Saffron and her popularity which puts them in an unstable position if things ever start to go sour for Saffron.

Reactions: 4
If the ick was a person it would be Casey 🤢 the new video is so cringe you can literally see in Nicole’s face how uncomfortable she is, they defo didn’t consult each other before filming

If the ick was a person it would be Casey 🤢 the new video is so cringe you can literally see in Nicole’s face how uncomfortable she is, they defo didn’t consult each other before filming
Agreed, though I think if nicole was uncomfortable answering any of the questions she could easily have said that she would prefer not to answer, or that she's not comfortable answering. She would have asked what they were filming beforehand so I think she did have an idea of what was coming.

Reactions: 2
The thumbnail alone was so inappropriate for a so called ‘family’ channel. I deleted it straight away, couldn’t even contemplate watching it - ugh! 🤢

Reactions: 3