The Naked Doula

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on a mum group as I’m due in the next few weeks and honestly the amount of women who recommend this nutter is insane 🤦‍♀️.
Someone will post saying they’re really nervous for inductions and someone will link them to TND’s Instagram??? I think she does nothing to ease anxiety or fear she encourages it.
like most people have said here I don’t know where the duck she gets the audacity to tell women what to do during labour/a vaginal birth for it not to be pain when she’s never even had a vaginal birth 🙄🙄.

Also with her aspirin comment does she know it’s taken in a really small dose as a blood thinner and NOT as a pain killer?
I wish she’d just stfu commenting on things she doesn’t understand ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m on a mum group as I’m due in the next few weeks and honestly the amount of women who recommend this nutter is insane 🤦‍♀️.
Someone will post saying they’re really nervous for inductions and someone will link them to TND’s Instagram??? I think she does nothing to ease anxiety or fear she encourages it.
like most people have said here I don’t know where the duck she gets the audacity to tell women what to do during labour/a vaginal birth for it not to be pain when she’s never even had a vaginal birth 🙄🙄.

Also with her aspirin comment does she know it’s taken in a really small dose as a blood thinner and NOT as a pain killer?
I wish she’d just stfu commenting on things she doesn’t understand ffs.
She's absolutely toxic and I'm ashamed I ever listened to her, I actually feel angry about it. I was trying to find some reassurance, I know I should partly blame myself. But as a first time mum, who was stuck at home being pregnant during covid, I just needed someone to make it seem less scary. But if I could do it again I most certainly would not listen to her and endanger my little boy again. Never. Ever. She should be closed down, it's utter madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I also find her really thick. The language she uses and the way she talks. Can’t stand her

Reactions: 8
She's absolutely toxic and I'm ashamed I ever listened to her, I actually feel angry about it. I was trying to find some reassurance, I know I should partly blame myself. But as a first time mum, who was stuck at home being pregnant during covid, I just needed someone to make it seem less scary. But if I could do it again I most certainly would not listen to her and endanger my little boy again. Never. Ever. She should be closed down, it's utter madness.
so manyyyy people listen to her… probably because of her ✨QuIrKy✨ posts and illustrations, so she seems confident & approachable. I can imagine her to be so loud & attention seeking & jarring to be around in real life, not someone who’s balanced and chilled and able to give sound advice.

She reminds me of the quote “Empty vessels make the most noise”

• Heart
Reactions: 13
so manyyyy people listen to her… probably because of her ✨QuIrKy✨ posts and illustrations, so she seems confident & approachable. I can imagine her to be so loud & attention seeking & jarring to be around in real life, not someone who’s balanced and chilled and able to give sound advice.

She reminds me of the quote “Empty vessels make the most noise”
Nailed it. This is what my friend said about her, that she is just all noise and no substance.

Reactions: 8
All you sheep who believe allopathic medicine will save you. Laughable.
I know it’s terrible.
People living longer, beating diseases, getting early diagnosis’s, protecting themselves from viruses.
And the worst of it?! It’s not even common for women to die during child birth anymore! & the rate of still births has massively declined.

I’m sure someone in a third world / war torn country without access to decent medicinal care would completely agree with you too xxxx
How stupid we are for listening to doctors & not stupid tw*ts with an Instagram account and no qualifications.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
All you sheep who believe allopathic medicine will save you. Laughable.
Both me and my baby would have died in February this year without allopathic medication. I would have likely had a seizure and he would he been quite literally starved of blood and nutrients.

So yeah. Really funny isn’t it?

duck me the morons really do walk among us.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I was wondering whether TND was at LG's birth and I realised LG actually even did an instagram post to say she would be 1 of the 2 midwives there..😱
She was definitely there, Lauren mentioned in various articles that her doula was there but didn’t name her like she had prior to the birth.

I wonder how big of a part her dangerous advice had to play.

Reactions: 6
ADE2A0B2-2DC7-4C48-871D-6B943555BFE5.jpeg

This is just insane. I’ve had two babies, vaginally, working with gravity, relaxed jaw and body etc etc but it still bleeping hurts. It’s not pleasure. She is fooling people into a false sense of security and those people will feel they’ve failed when they are in labour and feel pain. It’s also ironic that a woman who gave birth via c section spouts all of this, putting pressure on women not to feel pain when it is bloody painful!

Reactions: 18
View attachment 1683235
This is just insane. I’ve had two babies, vaginally, working with gravity, relaxed jaw and body etc etc but it still bleeping hurts. It’s not pleasure. She is fooling people into a false sense of security and those people will feel they’ve failed when they are in labour and feel pain. It’s also ironic that a woman who gave birth via c section spouts all of this, putting pressure on women not to feel pain when it is bloody painful!
She is genuinely a danger, not just through pregnancy and labour, but also the negative impact for after having a baby.

This is horrendous. Now she will be teaching other people how to practice her nonsense putting more people in danger.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She is genuinely a danger, not just through pregnancy and labour, but also the negative impact for after having a baby.

This is horrendous. Now she will be teaching other people how to practice her nonsense putting more people in danger.
This is absolutely shocking

Reactions: 4
Her promotion of folate supplements is seriously concerning. It’s based on such a shoddy understanding of the science and she’s factually incorrect on several points.

Worst of all, in the comments she has suggested relying on dietary sources of folate if someone can’t afford the expensive supplements. This is incredibly poor advice. Regular, cheap folic acid supplements have some of the strongest evidence base of ANY medicine in pregnancy.

(This is really worth reading on folic acid vs folates: https://vajenda.substack.com/p/the-difference-between-folic-acid)
2C0223E4-3A2B-40A5-806D-07AA2C0141E5.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Her promotion of folate supplements is seriously concerning. It’s based on such a shoddy understanding of the science and she’s factually incorrect on several points.

Worst of all, in the comments she has suggested relying on dietary sources of folate if someone can’t afford the expensive supplements. This is incredibly poor advice. Regular, cheap folic acid supplements have some of the strongest evidence base of ANY medicine in pregnancy.

(This is really worth reading on folic acid vs folates: https://vajenda.substack.com/p/the-difference-between-folic-acid)View attachment 1736167
Well said.

This shows exactly what she’s about in my opinion. A complete moron who doesn’t even get the basics and has no real qualifications, taking advantage of others with her #ad products

Reactions: 7
Emma Armstrong has made a career off the phrase “floppy face floppy fanny”.

Everyone seems to think she made this phrase up herself. She didn’t.

Ina May Gaskin coined the phrase decades ago.

I’ve never seen Emma give any credit though…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Th
Emma Armstrong has made a career off the phrase “floppy face floppy fanny”.

Everyone seems to think she made this phrase up herself. She didn’t.

Ina May Gaskin coined the phrase decades ago.

I’ve never seen Emma give any credit though…
Lol. Of course.

Reactions: 5