The Naked Doula

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are all these pointless reels she’s doing about her bump even about? Loads of women get insecure about the size of their bumps. Why is she doing multiple reels about hers? Just seems like it would make people at the same stage as her worry if theirs wasn’t the same size. It just seems self indulgent and like she’s eye bleeping herself…

Reactions: 7
As someone who's not had much to do with kids and childbirth until now some of the stuff these people spout is terrifying. Especially when it's all new and you could easily be sucked in.

Reactions: 4
I really want to bleeping shove that comb of hers where the sun don’t shine!!

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1574008
This is the tit that pisses me off!!!! Why say it’s a ‘myth’ if shes saying she hasn’t done her research!!!! Imagine someone with a family of high blood pressure and preeclampsia declining aspirin, she’s so dangerous!!! She needs to be struck off
Except she can’t be struck off- as she’s not a registered health care professional…and there lies the problem. Dangerous

Reactions: 4
The c section stuff really winds me up, surely women can’t demand an obstetrician let them watch the baby be cut out of them and have the lights dimmed with candles bleeping burning?!!
Why did she opt for elective C section?

This woman is so dangerous 😡😡 if you have strep b it can and has killed babies, why would you advise against antibiotics that will save a babies life?? And putting off people having a sweep too, when i had mine i was told i was nowhere near ready to give birth and they booked me in for an induction a week later, but that night i did go into labour and thank god i did as it saved my babies lifeView attachment 1445523View attachment 1445524
I think i interpret this differently. Think she's just saying you do not have to accept any intervention. It's a choice but above all about risk benefit. Taking antibiotics for most people does not pose a big risk so on the whole it isn't a big deal to just take antibiotics to mitigate the small risk of baby getting it. From what i gather, baby developing Strep B isn't super common and can be easily treated after birth.

Sweeps and induction are again a v personal thing - you are offered a sweep but you don't have to have it when it is offered or every few days if offered. You also don't need to be induced when they offer it unless concerns over health of mother and/ or baby. 🤷🏻‍♀️

You'll be fine honestly I went in feeling the same I was absolutely petrified. I managed with gas and air, no vibrator or floppy face and fanny whatever she goes on about. It does hurt but my god when you get to hold your baby the pain just vanishes, I always thought when people said that it's a load of rubbish but you just forget it's weird x sending you lots of love, you're almost there woo hoo xx
What's this about floppy face and fanny!?

Yes, using the word “myth” in relation to aspirin / pre-eclampsia wasn’t good.

To follow that straight up with the admission that she hasn’t done her own research is just nonsencial, but the use of the word “research“ at all is what really irked me. She has absolutely no medical qualifications so she doesn’t do “research”. She just reads tit online. THAT IS NOT RESEARCH.

She does seem to be of quite low intelligence but the most staggering thing is the hypocrisy. She herself had a caesarean so I find her dancing about to “floppy face floppy fanny” and misplaced overconfidence just so strange.
Not sure why she is anti aspirin - i mean it's incredibly safe to take. Loads of people take it every day for pain relief - not really any side effects and if it helps someone, why decline it? Same with folic acid..really minimal if any side effect with most supplementation.

Also I'm still so confused by her opting for c section.. was this based on medical reasons? Did she want to have a "natural" c section? Presumably she refused epidural/ anaesthesia to tough it out through a "natural" surgery 🤭🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why did she opt for elective C section?

I think i interpret this differently. Think she's just saying you do not have to accept any intervention. It's a choice but above all about risk benefit. Taking antibiotics for most people does not pose a big risk so on the whole it isn't a big deal to just take antibiotics to mitigate the small risk of baby getting it. From what i gather, baby developing Strep B isn't super common and can be easily treated after birth.

Sweeps and induction are again a v personal thing - you are offered a sweep but you don't have to have it when it is offered or every few days if offered. You also don't need to be induced when they offer it unless concerns over health of mother and/ or baby. 🤷🏻‍♀️

What's this about floppy face and fanny!?

Not sure why she is anti aspirin - i mean it's incredibly safe to take. Loads of people take it every day for pain relief - not really any side effects and if it helps someone, why decline it? Same with folic acid..really minimal if any side effect with most supplementation.

Also I'm still so confused by her opting for c section.. was this based on medical reasons? Did she want to have a "natural" c section? Presumably she refused epidural/ anaesthesia to tough it out through a "natural" surgery 🤭🤦‍♀️
She opted for a c section because her baby was breach, but has also recommended people to decline for the same reason.

You just need to look at her Instagram account and you’ll soon see “floppy face floppy fanny” 🤢 mentioned..

Reactions: 5
She opted for a c section because her baby was breach, but has also recommended people to decline for the same reason.

You just need to look at her Instagram account and you’ll soon see “floppy face floppy fanny” 🤢 mentioned..
That is bizarre. I mean I am assuming she tried all the things to turn the baby before labour so that she can at least say she tried before telling people to decline a C section for breach baby!? Some babies admittedly do turn during labour so i'm kinda surprised she didn't follow her own advice. Presumably she has at least explained why she chose a c section rather than decline it!?

Lol just took a look at "floppy face floppy fanny"..ick. Could she not just say relax your face and it'll help to relax other body parts. I love how she says you can do the floppy face whilst having sex..i bet that's a real turn on for her partner 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
5B7062D9-D7C2-4F11-9F41-F82CF8B655B1.png

She pisses me off!!!! She puts the fear of god into women who’s had a section and not done this. Wish she’d share her research around this.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Couldn’t find a thread so I’ve made one. I can not deal with this woman. She is dangerous!!!!

Basically a doula who I believe has no medical/midwifery qualifications but advocates for ‘natural’ births and actively encourages women to disregard medical advice, doing things on their own terms such as declining inductions
Someone I know has met her and she is completely vile in person. All she cares about is her likes no matter what dangerous info she gives out. More worried about what she looks like and the money income than her clients.
I heard that Lauren is one of two in a row where the baby has passed away with her present at the birth.

I tried to find out what her background is but couldn’t find anything, does anyone know? There isn’t even an ‘about me’ section on her website.
ex bar girl who married a millionaire and trained to be a doula

Last edited:
  • Wow
Someone I know has met her and she is completely vile in person. All she cares about is her likes no matter what dangerous info she gives out. More worried about what she looks like and the money income than her clients.
I heard that Lauren is one of two in a row where the baby has passed away with her present at the birth.

ex bar girl who married a millionaire and trained to be a doula
She went very, very quiet after LG’s birth didn’t she? I have a vague recollection of her saying she wouldn’t be posting for a while (on her stories) after the news was announced about the poor child’s passing.

Also, how the eff could that annoying mutt faced bint pull a millionaire?!

• Haha
She went very, very quiet after LG’s birth didn’t she? I have a vague recollection of her saying she wouldn’t be posting for a while (on her stories) after the news was announced about the poor child’s passing.

Also, how the eff could that annoying mutt faced bint pull a millionaire?!
Yes she did, very quiet. The other baby passed back in April I think and she took a break then too.
It is very interesting that Lauren hasn’t mentioned her by name in any of the interviews - seeing how fame hungry she is, I think that was her distancing herself from Lauren and I should imagine she asked not to be named for fear of damage to her cartoon brand. I don’t think she’s worked with anyone high profile since? I don’t know, I don’t follow her. I just know someone who knows her

A few months ago she hired an ex newly qualified midwife as a ‘Birth Experience Manager’ so not sure if that is who is dishing out the medical advice? Either way she is incredibly dangerous and I’d bet my last tenner that through her dangerous advice and ethics that she has caused real harm to people.

I scanned her page and was genuinely shocked at the sheer amount of shaming and blaming she does. It’s hard enough being pregnant as it is without reading that tosh.

Reactions: 10
If she’s been responsible for the death of two babies, this close together, even if she only played a slightly role she really needs to be criminally investigated 😡 You shouldn’t be able to get away with this kind of tit without qualifications when childrens lives are on the line.

Reactions: 14
She’s at it again with the manipulative language talking about her own c section. Saying she was shaved and got infections and blaming it for not having her placenta capsules.

i had a c section recently, they never shaved me and my scars tiny. No infections but there’s no way of knowing if all these infections she got are from being shaved and she must know that. She doesn’t do the responsible thing and say that “this is what happened in my case but it doesn’t happen with everyone”. It’s like she’s hellbent on putting people off.

Very surprised about the millionaire comment. Whenever you see a bit of her house in the background on her stories it looks like some tit 70s ex council place. Also why is she even bothering putting so much time and effort into this grift if she married a millionaire?

Reactions: 8
I actually dislike her!! She plays on people's natural worries and influences them to make tit decisions. When I was pregnant I was sucked in with all her spiel and I refused to be induced. Eventually I was induced and all was fine thank god. But I wish to God I hadn't listened to her, but I was scared about the pain of childbirth and so naive. I just feel like i made a risky decision listening to her and so I think she's absolutely toxic.

Reactions: 14
She’s at it again with the manipulative language talking about her own c section. Saying she was shaved and got infections and blaming it for not having her placenta capsules.

i had a c section recently, they never shaved me and my scars tiny. No infections but there’s no way of knowing if all these infections she got are from being shaved and she must know that. She doesn’t do the responsible thing and say that “this is what happened in my case but it doesn’t happen with everyone”. It’s like she’s hellbent on putting people off.

Very surprised about the millionaire comment. Whenever you see a bit of her house in the background on her stories it looks like some tit 70s ex council place. Also why is she even bothering putting so much time and effort into this grift if she married a millionaire?
Unfortunately having money doesn’t always mean that you have class and taste 😅

I don’t understand how someone who has had a c section is so hell bent on demonising them for everyone else.

If she’s been responsible for the death of two babies, this close together, even if she only played a slightly role she really needs to be criminally investigated 😡 You shouldn’t be able to get away with this kind of tit without qualifications when childrens lives are on the line.
Trouble is, people won’t think to challenge her and her practices at the time. I should imagine she has contacts she signs and shirks all responsibility.

I actually dislike her!! She plays on people's natural worries and influences them to make tit decisions. When I was pregnant I was sucked in with all her spiel and I refused to be induced. Eventually I was induced and all was fine thank god. But I wish to God I hadn't listened to her, but I was scared about the pain of childbirth and so naive. I just feel like i made a risky decision listening to her and so I think she's absolutely toxic.
she stinks of narcissism and clearly believes she’s going something good for people, when in reality she is a real danger to others.

Last edited: