The Naked Doula

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1A905637-A221-4603-9DC8-B71B0DEBCECF.png

This is the tit that pisses me off!!!! Why say it’s a ‘myth’ if shes saying she hasn’t done her research!!!! Imagine someone with a family of high blood pressure and preeclampsia declining aspirin, she’s so dangerous!!! She needs to be struck off

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1574008
This is the tit that pisses me off!!!! Why say it’s a ‘myth’ if shes saying she hasn’t done her research!!!! Imagine someone with a family of high blood pressure and preeclampsia declining aspirin, she’s so dangerous!!! She needs to be struck off
She can’t be struck off as it’s not a regulated profession is it?! So she can peddle her dangerous tit with no comeback

Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t know how she gets away with this it’s truly outrageous the amount of vulnerable first time mums who will be taken in by her bollocks

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1574008
This gives me the bleeping RAGE. Like many know my boy was born at 32+1 earlier this year due to severe preeclampsia. The whole thing was so traumatic and still has repercussions for us all. If anyone could be prevented going through that, even 1 it is worth it. bleeping ignorant stupid dangerous evil twit 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This gives me the bleeping RAGE. Like many know my boy was born at 32+1 earlier this year due to severe preeclampsia. The whole thing was so traumatic and still has repercussions for us all. If anyone could be prevented going through that, even 1 it is worth it. bleeping ignorant stupid dangerous evil twit 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Hey @jackolantern 👋❤ Was just going to rant about this saying the same. I put part of my experience (for those who don’t know, baby born at 27+5 2 weeks ago, very traumatic experience with sudden onset of severe pre eclampsia and he’s currently in NICU) down to the fact that I wasn’t put on aspirin soon enough. I had no idea how severe pre-eclampsia would be and how traumatic it could be. And I think a lot of people don’t. When I found out I had it I read someone’s account of it in that Clemmie Hooper book and essentially thought it would be sunshine and rainbows. She seriously needs to stay in her lane and not try to give medical advice to people. She’s an absolute twit.

Like someone else said, her use of language is so blatantly manipulative. She says she hasn’t done her “research” but still refers to it as an apparent “myth”. What a joke. I don’t get what her agenda is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hey @jackolantern 👋❤ Was just going to rant about this saying the same. I put part of my experience (for those who don’t know, baby born at 27+5 2 weeks ago, very traumatic experience with sudden onset of severe pre eclampsia and he’s currently in NICU) down to the fact that I wasn’t put on aspirin soon enough. I had no idea how severe pre-eclampsia would be and how traumatic it could be. And I think a lot of people don’t. When I found out I had it I read someone’s account of it in that Clemmie Hooper book and essentially thought it would be sunshine and rainbows. She seriously needs to stay in her lane and not try to give medical advice to people. She’s an absolute twit.

Like someone else said, her use of language is so blatantly manipulative. She says she hasn’t done her “research” but still refers to it as an apparent “myth”. What a joke. I don’t get what her agenda is.
That's the worst part, admitting she hasn't done research so doesn't know what the duck she's talking about, but still feeling fit to tell people why it's bad to take Aspirin. God I bleeping ate her.

Love to you Tree, hope you and baby are improving and looking forward to seeing you in New Baby when you're ready ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You lot beat me to it! Myth 😡 I had to take asprin with my first. If there is a chance to prevent, why would you discourage people? She is starting to really scare me. Her language is dangerous on it's own. I'd have/will take anything recommended to me to try prevent any harm to my babies. I've had to take stronger dose folic acid due to soina bifida history and injections due to having a rare blood type - I wonder if she feels they're myths too! Bloody psycho

• Heart
Reactions: 11
9977758B-7897-435D-8399-956D72CD30C3.png

This also is ridiculous. It’s like she has no idea the kind of things that can happen to people which is worrying. A lady who was in a bed next to me only managed to dilate to 1cm, and that was part of the reason they realised she needed an emergency caesarean. Turned out the baby was in foetal distress and wouldn’t have survived a standard natural labour especially the time it was taking her to dilate. They were inhaling merconium and had to spend a few days in NNU.

Can you imagine if she’d been this woman’s doula? She’d have blood on her hands

You lot beat me to it! Myth 😡 I had to take asprin with my first. If there is a chance to prevent, why would you discourage people? She is starting to really scare me. Her language is dangerous on it's own. I'd have/will take anything recommended to me to try prevent any harm to my babies. I've had to take stronger dose folic acid due to soina bifida history and injections due to having a rare blood type - I wonder if she feels they're myths too! Bloody psycho
Also the point she makes about pain and your stomach, it’s such a low dose that’s not even relevant. Maybe if you were taking 400mg every 4 hours for days on end but not 150mg a day. That’s the point. And how well researched is this stomach point she’s tried to make 🤔 pretty sure there’s a lot more research backing up aspirin to prevent pre eclampsia than that same low dose aspirin giving you generic stomach issues

• Angry
  • Heart
I honestly don’t understand why she wants everyone to decline all medical intervention. It’s absolutely bleeping weird and outrageous!

I honestly don’t understand why she wants everyone to decline all medical intervention. It’s absolutely bleeping weird and outrageous!
It’s unfortunately not just her. There’s like a cult of it among the natural/hypno/home birthing community which I find very scary. However, it isn’t everyone who falls into that category.

• Heart
It’s unfortunately not just her. There’s like a cult of it among the natural/hypno/home birthing community which I find very scary. However, it isn’t everyone who falls into that category.
I’ve noticed that too. It’s so easy to get sucked into it too

Reactions: 5
Wow the use of the word ‘myth’ is extremely dodgy. She’s not using neutral language at all! Why not just say she hasn’t researched this enough to comment? Bloody hell.

Also the thing she says about other things you can do to look after your health… well sure, you can try to keep yourself calm and not get stressed which *may* help blood pressure generally but pre-eclampsia related bloodpressure is different and very much a medical thing/your body reacting to baby and placenta… it’s not something that can just be managed by chilling out…🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
I too came across her page during pregnancy and being a first time mum I was sucked in. I did think though how can she give advice on a vaginal birth when she has never experienced it hmm anyway I didn’t buy any of her things but I did take a comb in to Labour (her advice) and I laugh to myself now cause it was absolutely useless 😂 when you are in Labour you will take whatever you need in that moment. Had I not had vaginal examinations my baby would have been born on the hospital ward in a small bath as I went from 5cm - 10cm in 20 minutes and baby was in distress. I have since unfollowed her cause her advice is ridiculous and not realistic

Is she a failed midwife/Dr or something? I say this not maliciously but someone I know couldn't get into the police for various reasons and is so spiteful against the police as a whole now, coming out with all sorts of nonesense and conspiracy shite

Reactions: 4
Wow the use of the word ‘myth’ is extremely dodgy. She’s not using neutral language at all! Why not just say she hasn’t researched this enough to comment? Bloody hell.

Also the thing she says about other things you can do to look after your health… well sure, you can try to keep yourself calm and not get stressed which *may* help blood pressure generally but pre-eclampsia related bloodpressure is different and very much a medical thing/your body reacting to baby and placenta… it’s not something that can just be managed by chilling out…🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly, also forgot to add earlier, but in a similar vein to the person who got annoyed with her and said “you didn’t need a c section because you didn’t have a floppy jaw”, I didn’t get severe pre eclampsia because I wasn’t relaxed enough thanks. I was on the pregnancy thread here and said numerous times how chilled I felt during my pregnancy. I did yoga and meditated throughout. Pre-eclampsia is about how the placenta develops in early pregnancy and unfortunately the exact cause is not known. It’s just completely insensitive, tone deaf and damaging for her to talk about it in this way. Some of us have had deeply traumatic experiences because of it.

But quite frankly I don’t know how to take this deeply unlikeable witch seriously (honestly her mardy face and facial expressions make her seem awful) when she can’t even manage to read the first page of the NHS pre eclampsia article and clearly doesn’t even follow her own advice. She’s a con artist

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes, using the word “myth” in relation to aspirin / pre-eclampsia wasn’t good.

To follow that straight up with the admission that she hasn’t done her own research is just nonsencial, but the use of the word “research“ at all is what really irked me. She has absolutely no medical qualifications so she doesn’t do “research”. She just reads tit online. THAT IS NOT RESEARCH.

She does seem to be of quite low intelligence but the most staggering thing is the hypocrisy. She herself had a caesarean so I find her dancing about to “floppy face floppy fanny” and misplaced overconfidence just so strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes, using the word “myth” in relation to aspirin / pre-eclampsia wasn’t good.

To follow that straight up with the admission that she hasn’t done her own research is just nonsencial, but the use of the word “research“ at all is what really irked me. She has absolutely no medical qualifications so she doesn’t do “research”. She just reads tit online. THAT IS NOT RESEARCH.

She does seem to be of quite low intelligence but the most staggering thing is the hypocrisy. She herself had a caesarean so I find her dancing about to “floppy face floppy fanny” and misplaced overconfidence just so strange.
And you can be certain if she had actually had experience of severe preeclampsia she’d be begging for any preventative treatment they could offer! She’s happy to risk other women and babies lives but doesn’t practice what she preaches. She’s absolute scum.

Everything everyone above said! Also she was asked if she’d been offered aspirin. The short answer was ‘no’, so she isn’t in a higher risk category to have been offered it to even refuse. Whereas the follower who asked, probably is (hence her asking about it) 🙄
Since I was viewing her stories anyway, I clicked to another one and she was spouting that ‘your body only grows what you can manage to push out and their bones can adapt to you’ rubbish. I mean. I’m not going to even mention what the solution was to save mothers’ lives in the olden days who otherwise would’ve needed C-sections. Just because it’s ‘natural’ doesn’t mean it’s best, you silly hypocrite! Women and babies used to die regularly in childbirth because they didn’t have access to C-sections!

• Heart
Reactions: 13