The Moscow/Idaho Murders #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Documents in this case

MOTION TO TEMPORARILY SEAL EXHIBIT(S) OF "STATE'S SECOND SUPPLEMENTAL RESPONSE TO DEFENDANT'S FOURTH MOTION TO COMPEL DISCOVERY" AND "STATE'S SUPPLEMENTAL RESPONSE TO DEFENDANT'S FIFTH MOTION TO COMPEL DISCOVERY" PENDING HEARING

MOTION TO TEMPORARILY SEAL SUPPLEMENTAL RESPONSE TO DEFENDANT'S FOURTH AND RESPONSE TO FIFTH MOTIONS TO COMPEL AND MOTION TO LIMIT SCOPE OF TESTIMONY

ORDER VACATING AND RE-SCHEDULING HEARING DATES AND OPENING SOME HEARINGS TO THE PUBLIC

This last document has five different sections to it and there are some hearings that will be now open to the public but if there is a need for the hearing to be closed then the person present in the courtroom will be removed and the live stream on YouTube will end, so that the hearing will be private.

Have you guys seen anything about this?

Also super sorry for my crappy screen shots lol I don't have X to go right to the main source for you guys haha

I very much remember once Bryan got to Idaho, AT scheduled a preliminary hearing and then all of a sudden, prosecutors rushed into the grand jury. Lots of online chatter about why they did this and many said it was related to BF.

Anyways it's all online gossip with no source so take with a grain of salt. Just found it interesting.

Attachments

Reactions: 3

Also super sorry for my crappy screen shots lol I don't have X to go right to the main source for you guys haha

I very much remember once Bryan got to Idaho, AT scheduled a preliminary hearing and then all of a sudden, prosecutors rushed into the grand jury. Lots of online chatter about why they did this and many said it was related to BF.

Anyways it's all online gossip with no source so take with a grain of salt. Just found it interesting.
I dont understand? So Bethany was arrested in Washington for a drunk offence, what could that have to do with this case? Sorry, I'm lost.

Reactions: 10

Yes I've heard about this. I'm still waiting for proof of this.

Your attachments are fine. No worries

I heard that BF got a ticket in Pullman WA for tailgating back in Oct 2022 but either didn't pay it or didn't show up for the court date and there was a warrant put out for her arrest. , but I haven't seen any proof of this.

In light of the hearings from late last year and this year. I think the reason that the prosecution did the grand jury hearing in May 2023 when they agreed to the preliminary hearing in June 2023 is because they didn't have the evidence need do to the preliminarily hearing because state needs to be able to turn them over to the defense before the preliminary hearing starts. I think that the state was trying to buy time to try find the evidence that they need in order to get a conviction. I'm referring to things like the video of the white car that drove around 1122 King Rd that Anne said is open court recently that she only has bits and pieces of it without audio. Remember the PCA said that there was a thud, a dog barking and other sounds heard on that video clip. Anne said that the video starts way earlier than the first clip that the state gave her to. She also said that the state was trying to line up the audio with the video during the hearing in either Jan 2024 or Feb 2024. SMH. That doesn't make any sense. I wonder what happened to the video, why is the audio and the video out of sync, it makes no sense, but I do have a theory. I think that the video that they have of the white car driving around the house the morning of the crime isn't very clear, LE can't see who is behind the wheel of the car, LE can't see the license plate on the back of the car clearly either. Also the year of the car changed, mmm I wonder who did that. I think that Payne did that himself and not the fbi car expert, that's just imo. Also remember that in June 2023 there was a motion to compel hearing and the defense asked for the final report of the FBI CAST report and the judge scheduled a deadline of July 2023 and the prosecution only turned over a "draft" of the FBI CAST by the deadline, yes a "draft". We only know this because Anne mentioned that it was a " draft" in a court document that she filed in Aug 2023 and in some of the hearings in 2024, Anne has stated that she only has a draft of the FBI CAST report, too. So in the latest hearing the prosecution did confirm that they don't have the final FBI CAST report. Mmmm. that's funny why is that. Mmmm I wonder what could be the problem. Is the FBI backing away from this case or is it due to some other reason?! Also hearsay is allowed in a grand jury but not in trial. I think that the state presented some hearsay. For the grand jury I think that the prosecution probably just read the PCA and got an indictment. I think that the state didn't want the preliminary hearing because of the parking situation e.g the limited parking at the court house. Another reason I think that the prosecution did the grand jury it with all of the attention on this case, when the preliminary hearing was announced people rented hotel rooms and Air b n bs months ahead of the preliminary hearing. Due to being a small town there isn't enough lodging available to meet the demand for the preliminary hearing and same goes for places to eat, too. There isn't enough restaurants available and staff to meet the high demand. I also think that the state didn't want the public to see what the state has in terms of evidence and they didn't want people to see BF and DM testimony about what happened that morning at 1112 King rd house. Then there is that situation of the touch dna that the state never calls it touch dna but probably dna and then people think oh LE got them. Touch dna is complex situation and that "The STR profile is at least 5.37 octillion times more likely to be seen if (the) Defendant is the source than if an unrelated individual randomly selected from the general population is the source,” prosecutors said in the filing. An octillion is a number equal to a 1 followed by 27 zeros.", this isn't a real number from what I understand, even Anne mentioned in a court document she wonder how they came up with that number. Touch dna is transferable and can end up in places that you have never been. Also that IGG tree isn't foolproof even one YouTube said that she used one of those DNA websites looking for relatives and she was matched with someone that she figured out that she wasn't related too after talking to her family about it. The touch dna for BK is a partial print when SNP was made it probably lead to several people not just one person and also you can't compare a SNP and a STR to see if those match. LE could only see if BK's dna matches the STR that they have. But I heard that the dna sample that LE found on the sheath isn't that big and I heard that they used up the whole sample and that the defense can't even do their whole testing on it. SMH.

Reactions: 1
I dont understand? So Bethany was arrested in Washington for a drunk offence, what could that have to do with this case? Sorry, I'm lost.
Same here.

Remember when the defense subpoenaed Bethany, I noticed that a lot of people focused on item #6 and both Emily D Baker and LYK said that it was standard language for out of state subpoenas. But creators like Clueminati and some others said that no it's wasn't not standard (aka builder plate language), correct me if I'm wrong. I don't know if BF has warrant for her arrest in Idaho or not. LYK said that item #6 is included in this out of state subpoena because courts wants people to show up when they are called to testify and they don't want people not showing up out of fear of being arrested
Screen Shot 2024-05-16 at 3.15.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-16 at 4.47.59 PM.png

^^ this is Idaho's law about subpoenas.

Same here.

I think that the state did a grand jury hearing as a strategic move to keep the public from know much about the case and they didn't want people to see BF and DM's testimony imo.

Same here.

I think that the state did a grand jury hearing as a strategic move to keep the public from know much about the case and they didn't want people to see BF and DM's testimony imo.
but what does her arrest\warrant have do do with the case? Does it stop her from testifying or something?

but what does her arrest\warrant have do do with the case? Does it stop her from testifying or something?
I don't think that it has anything to do with the case imo based on what I know. I thinking that the defense wanted to talk to BF because of what she witnessed at Sigma Chi that night when the fight happened. No I don't think that I warrant or an arrest would stop her from testifying, I think that her lawyer and her decided to fight that subpoena because she has parents with the means to do it and she just probably doesn't want to testify. But if and when this case goes to trial she may still be subpoenaed by the defense.

Emily did cover the last hearing, I'm not sure if Emily had heard about the Judge's change of mind of having some of the hearings open instead of closed. I heard that Emily wasn't happy about the shush based watching Emily all this time, I'm not surprised that she was upset about it and I understand and I agree. I haven't watched this video yet. But I will night.

Screen Shot 2024-05-21 at 9.00.27 PM.png

FYI there is an open hearing on May 23, 2024 at 2:30 PM Pacific Time for an expert for the defense to testify.

Reactions: 2
Mmm.. very interesting. I see that Brian Entin has made his way to Moscow Idaho for the witness testimony tomorrow and he said that they don't know which expert will be testifying tomorrow same here.

Screen Shot 2024-05-22 at 6.14.03 PM.png

I see that someone on "X" was upset that a trial date hasn't been set yet and two people explained that it takes awhile for these kinds of trials to happen in Idaho but it's like that is the rest of the US, too.

Last edited:
Mmm.. very interesting. I see that Brian Entin has made his way to Moscow Idaho for the witness testimony tomorrow and he said that they don't know which expert will be testifying tomorrow same here.

View attachment 2951993

I see that someone on "X" was upset that a trial date hasn't been set yet and two people explained that it takes awhile for these kinds of trials to happen in Idaho but it's like that is the rest of the US, too.
Ooh I wonder if he has an insider knowledge of who it might be..... he wouldnt just go up there for it to be something dull, right?

Reactions: 4
I can't believe how long this case is being dragged out and there is still no trial date in sight. I get it in the sense that Idaho is a death penatly state and the defense lawyers are doing their job but I feel absolutely awful for the families of the murdered students. It's very cruel they still have no resolution after all this time. Their stength and dignity is astounding.

Reactions: 4
Ooh I wonder if he has an insider knowledge of who it might be..... he wouldnt just go up there for it to be something dull, right?
I'm shocked that he's going but I think it's because this hearing was supposed to be to sealed to the public but it's now open to the public which why I think he went.

Last edited:
I can't believe how long this case is being dragged out and there is still no trial date in sight. I get it in the sense that Idaho is a death penatly state and the defense lawyers are doing their job but I feel absolutely awful for the families of the murdered students. It's very cruel they still have no resolution after all this time. Their stength and dignity is astounding.
the Law Offices of Andrew D Myers covered why it's taking so long for this case to go to trial and he mentioned how long it took for Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell cases took to go to trial and said that this is normal. I agree based, his comments line up with some of the articles that I've read about why murder cases take so long to go to trial.
---
You may be right

I heard that it's someone from MPD testify for the defense. I don't know why or how. but that's the word on the street. WOW.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Screen Shot 2024-05-23 at 4.09.26 PM.png

so this was posted by Andrea a lawyer, she said that it's MPD Det. Lawrene Mowery. He was over a lot of the search warrants.

@wibble you may be right about that.

• Wow
What time will it be on in the UK?
should be 10:30 pm in the UK. Thursday night
---
that wasn't a dull hearing, you're right again. This is so messed up. I sounded like that guy didn't save his work and deleted his work but had screenshots. Is that correct? I couldn't hear the hearing clearing. The hearing is still going but the witness is now off the stand but he is a witness for the state.

Last edited:
should be 10:30 pm in the UK. Thursday night
---

that wasn't a dull hearing, you're right again. This is so messed up. I sounded like that guy didn't save his work and deleted his work but had screenshots. Is that correct? I couldn't hear the hearing clearing. The hearing is still going but the witness is now off the stand but he is a witness for the state.
Screenshots?

• Haha