The Moscow/Idaho Murders #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to over analyze this with you guys. JJ definitely did an about face and BT played himself lol. I still wonder if His Honour will get in trouble for that ex parte order down the road.

What a complete tit show.
true about JJ and BT. That's a good question about JJ and that ex parte hearing.

Hopefully JJJ will be more cautious in the future if and when BT comes running to him about something that the defense is doing.

look at timestamp 23 minutes Andrea and Runkle talked about the JJJ's ruling until like 1 hour and 37 minutes and they also talked about his alibi too. Andrea also talked about JJJ splitting of the baby too and both are defense attorneys. I found Runkle and Andrea during Depp vs Heard case.

I saw that the defense asked for some more information about the IGG DNA information and the state objected to it.

STATE'S OBJECTION TO DEFENDANT’S 15th SUPPLEMENTAL REQUEST FOR DISCOVERY

The dna is touch dna which is transferable. People don't understand your touch dna can end up in places that you have never been before and on items that you have never touched. and it can be problematic too. Also it's touch dna found on brass and touch dna doesn't last last on brass from what I've been hearing. Also one of the dna experts for the defense said in a court document the following - "And in this case, in which the profile at issue is ambiguous and partial, other suspects are an important area of investigation." So the touch dna that was found of BK was a partial print, there is a reason why Othram Lab was used, they are usually a last resort for LE to try to solve a crime and they also don't have accreditation as a dna lab either from what I understand. Also during the IGG DNA hearing Anne Taylor said that there was problems with the SNP from the private lab. I also heard that Idaho State Police used up all of the touch dna found on the sheath for a STR profile so that defense, there is no way for the defense to do their own testing on it. Correct me if I'm wrong about this. Also there is no way for the STR profile and the SNP profile to be compared. Yikes.

Also Anne Taylor included a copy of the DOJ guidelines about how and when to use IGG DNA and what should be preserved by the prosecution for discovery. IGG is only supposed to be used once LE has followed all of their leads not while they are still following the leads that they have which may have happened in this case. Also did the FBI search though users of DNA databases that optioned out of LE searching through their profiles trying to solve their criminal cases. There are only two that allow LE to search their dna databases and one you automatically are optioned in and one of them you have to opt in. The other don't'. So some people wonder if the FBI used BK SNP as a regular user instead of as LE, like they are supposed to.

there is also this situation here about the
“The STR profile is at least 5.37 octillion times more likely to be seen if (the) Defendant is the source than if an unrelated individual randomly selected from the general population is the source,” prosecutors said in the filing. An octillion is a number equal to a 1 followed by 27 zeros.

and Anne Taylor mentioned in a court document, from what I understand 5.37 octillion isn't a real number that exist.

View attachment 2893200

my theory is that whoever owned that sheath has came in contact with BK's touch dna somewhere in Pullman WA and they may not know BK personally.
Out of interest.
Is the evidence totally against murder suicide?
Or the witness being the culprit?

Out of interest.
according to LE and Stacy Chapin, Ethan's mother - this isn't a murder suicide situation.

I can't wait for those two witnesses to testify, hopefully the JJJ will allow their testimonies to be live streamed.

Reactions: 4
according to LE and Stacy Chapin, Ethan's mother - this isn't a murder suicide situation.

I can't wait for those two witnesses to testify, hopefully the JJJ will allow their testimonies to be live streamed.
So it's a shadowy man that leaves no trace?
---
And the house has been demolished,

Reactions: 1
When Anne asked about the testing of the three unknown male dna found at the scene, Bill said that they wasn't eligible to uploaded to CODIS, why is that? It hasn't even been confirmed that the K Bar knife was the murder weapon.
Screen Shot 2024-04-23 at 6.31.24 PM.png

---
Out of interest.
someone online pointed out that who's door would the suspect walk pass going through the front door on the first floor is it's BF's door and which door does the suspect walks pass when they come in on the second floor and that's DM's door. I was like OMG that's good point. But also where was BF and DM's cars parked when the police where called that morning when the 911 call was finally made. I don't understand how DM and BF didn't call 911 sooner after they heard noises that night and DM's room is right under Maddie's room. I'm not sure if these two witnesses are the culprit or not but I'm pretty they know exactly who committed this crime if they were truly in that house that night.
---
---
And the house has been demolished,
I see what you did there. ;)

If it truly not BK then it's probably someone, that personally knew the four victims. There are some really interesting people around the four victims that are now living in Europe that wasn't finished with their degrees yet.

I heard that the house was donated to the U of I with the agreement that U of I would demolish the house once it was no longer a crime scene. It's rare for a jury to get to visit a crime scene. I heard that you can see the 1122 King Rd house from Greek Row and that Maizie and Hunter Chapin can see the 1122 King Rd House from Greek Row everyday. Also there was at lot of traffic from people just wanting to visit the house due to hearing about the crime.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
When Anne asked about the testing of the three unknown male dna found at the scene, Bill said that they wasn't eligible to uploaded to CODIS, why is that? It hasn't even been confirmed that the K Bar knife was the murder weapon.
View attachment 2893904
---

someone online pointed out that who's door would the suspect walk pass going through the front door on the first floor is it's BF's door and which door does the suspect walks pass when they come in on the second floor and that's DM's door. I was like OMG that's good point. But also where was BF and DM's cars parked when the police where called that morning when the 911 call was finally made. I don't understand how DM and BF didn't call 911 sooner after they heard noises that night and DM's room is right under Maddie's room. I'm not sure if these two witnesses are the culprit or not but I'm pretty they know exactly who committed this crime if they were truly in that house that night.
---

I see what you did there. ;)

If it truly not BK then it's probably someone, that personally knew the four victims. There are some really interesting people around the four victims that are now living in Europe that wasn't finished with their degrees yet.

I heard that the house was donated to the U of I with the agreement that U of I would demolish the house once it was no longer a crime scene. It's rare for a jury to get to visit a crime scene. I heard that you can see the 1122 King Rd house from Greek Row and that Maizie and Hunter Chapin can see the 1122 King Rd House from Greek Row everyday. Also there was at lot of traffic from people just wanting to visit the house due to hearing about the crime.

The destruction of the house always seemed odd to me.
Not because of destruction of potential evidence but because it so rarely happens - off hand I can only think of Fred West's house.

Reactions: 5
The destruction of the house always seemed odd to me.
Not because of destruction of potential evidence but because it so rarely happens - off hand I can only think of Fred West's house.
oh I see. I didn't think about it in that way. But that house was poorly put together imo.

I think that the timing of the remediation of the house happening on the same day that the suspect got arrested in PA was odd to me. Also there are no laws in Idaho about preserving evidence from a murder crime scene.
Screen Shot 2024-04-24 at 11.34.34 AM.png

Reactions: 2
FYI Howard Blum put out another article about the Idaho 4 case
Here's the link

It's about the last two hearings in this case about the survey that the defense was conducting in preparation of the change of venue hearing that has now been pushed back to around the end of June 2024.

No surprise there. After his muck up, he will likely ask for all hearings to be closed.
The defense filed an objection to the state's request for have the hearing for the 4th and 5th motion to compel discovery hearings. The judge scheduled a hearing on this Thursday at 10 am Pacific Time that is open to the public and will be lived streamed.

There are several documents that was filed by the defense and by the state.

The defense filed an objection to the state's request for have the hearing for the 4th and 5th motion to compel discovery hearings. The judge scheduled a hearing on this Thursday at 10 am Pacific Time that is open to the public and will be lived streamed.

There are several documents that was filed by the defense and by the state.
Thanks Vegas. I checked them out on Reddit. I recently discovered Andrea Burkhart and you may find her analysis interesting.

She has a YouTube channel as well but read this.....

• Heart
Thanks Vegas. I checked them out on Reddit. I recently discovered Andrea Burkhart and you may find her analysis interesting.

Thank you. Yes, I've known about Andrea Burkhart since Depp vs Heard trial, I've know about her YouTube channel too and I've been following her coverage of this trial for awhile now. I saw that article that she wrote on Substack too and it's was really good read, very informative. Thank you for sharing.

And Anne Taylor wrote the same thing in her document objecting to the request for a closed hearing, Anne said that the state was abusing ICAR 32 and the LE too.

OBJECTION TO STATE’S MOTION TO CLOSE HEARING(S) PURSUANT TO I.C.A.R. 32(G) AND PROPOSED SCHEDULING ORDER

Last edited:

and sometimes when Law and Lumber on Youtube is live sometimes she is on his channel when they are covering the Idaho 4 case and sometimes when Runkle Of The Bailey is live on his YouTube channel and talks about the Idaho 4 case, Andrea sometimes will go live with him too. I love Andrea coverage of the Idaho 4 case.

Good News Andrea will be going live a little before the hearing will start on May 2, 2024 10 am Pacific time.
---
If anyone here is interested in the new documents submitted by both the state and the defense, recently. Here's the link to the Idaho cases of Interest, just scroll down to the Bryan Kohberger case and scroll to the end of the list or you can go to reddit to look at them.

But here's the link

Last edited:
I just watched that and I agree.

But it's really interesting that the prosecution is carrying on like this. It just makes me go mmm...
Are those involved up for election in November?
Perhaps this buggering about will stop after that...

Are those involved up for election in November?
Perhaps this buggering about will stop after that...
Yes, Bill Thompson DA of Latah County is up for election this Nov 2024.

Judge John Judge isn't up for election again until Nov 2026 if I'm not mistaken.

and Former Chief of Moscow PD is running for Sheriff of Latah County against, Sheriff Richard Skiles ( current Sheriff of Latah County ) and someone else (I forgot their name).

• Sick
Yes, Bill Thompson DA of Latah County is up for election this Nov 2024.

Judge John Judge isn't up for election again until Nov 2026 if I'm not mistaken.

and Former Chief of Moscow PD is running for Sheriff of Latah County against, Sheriff Richard Skiles ( current Sheriff of Latah County ) and someone else (I forgot their name).
That's what I thought.
And there will be various other politicians, who have no doubt made comments on the case, or have pressed for the death penalty, who will be up for election.

Oh well, cat and mouse it is.

Reactions: 3