Is Bryan Guilty?

• Yes

Votes: 151 67.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Undecided - Waiting for the Trial

Votes: 68 30.5%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So soon it will be a year this happened 😢
I only came across this tragedy the other week on YouTube and I’ve read all the threads it’s a very weird situation I’ve seen some videos that are on Twitter (most likely fake) but you can hear a girl I presume K saying someone’s outside, then Maddie whispering something like ‘it’s Bryan it’s Bryan’ and K saying “nah nah, I’m out I’m out”

I really hope they get the justice they deserve as everything I’ve read about this is absolutely awful they had so much ahead of them it’s terrifying, I’m the same age as them and I don’t even want to think or imagine how I would be in that situation

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So soon it will be a year this happened 😢
I only came across this tragedy the other week on YouTube and I’ve read all the threads it’s a very weird situation I’ve seen some videos that are on Twitter (most likely fake) but you can hear a girl I presume K saying someone’s outside, then Maddie whispering something like ‘it’s Bryan it’s Bryan’ and K saying “nah nah, I’m out I’m out”

I really hope they get the justice they deserve as everything I’ve read about this is absolutely awful they had so much ahead of them it’s terrifying, I’m the same age as them and I don’t even want to think or imagine how I would be in that situation
that same video(s) is on tik tok too. but I heard that there are like two different version going around.

if anyone is interesting in the hearing about the IGG DNA evidence here's a link to that. It's was interesting to watch.

Reactions: 3
So when will the proper full trial be?
It hasn't been scheduled yet. The defense still doesn't have all of the discovery they need from the state about the IGG DNA evidence and there is a Dec. 1, 2023 deadline for the state getting it from the FBI and Bill Thompson has already said the it's long process. The Judge said that he is hoping that they can get to it sooner than later and the judge said something about getting to the other issues. Mmm. I wonder what other issues there are.

for as when the trial may happen some people think late 2024 and some people think early 2025.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It hasn't been scheduled yet. The defense still doesn't have all of the discovery they need from the state about the IGG DNA evidence and there is a Dec. 1, 2023 deadline for the state getting it from the FBI and Bill Thompson has already said the it's long process. The Judge said that he is hoping that they can get to it sooner than later and the judge said something about getting to the other issues. Mmm. I wonder what other issues there are.

for as when the trial may happen some people think late 2024 and some people think early 2025.
It’s madness that it’s allowed to take this long. Those poor families.

Reactions: 13
It’s madness that it’s allowed to take this long. Those poor families.
I heard rumors that Bill Thompson thought that the suspect would do a plea deal and that this case wouldn't go to trial. Bill Thompson is use to doing plea deals and not being in trial like this with this case. There is public defender on YouTube that went over the protective order that Bill Thompson wrote about the IGG DNA evidence and she said that they are going to have to turn that over to the defense and that was like back in June and look here we are now.

Reactions: 4
Deadline set for prosecutors to turn over evidence against Bryan Kohberger in Moscow murder case

Judge John Judge wants all material from the FBI and genetic lab turned over to him by Dec. 1.

MOSCOW, Idaho — In what could be called a win for the defense of the man accused of murdering four University of Idaho students last year, Latah County Judge John Judge says the state must turn over all investigative genetic genealogy (IGG) material by Dec. 1.

"Obviously I'm asking to look at all this because I can't make informed decisions if I don't," Judge Judge said during a status conference Thursday morning.

The judge wants to review all the IGG material from the FBI and Othram labs in camera, or privately to determine what to turn over to Bryan Kohberger's defense team.

In an October 25 order, the judge ruled the defense team showed at least some of that material is essential to building a case.

In that order, the judge cited prosecution filings about how the FBI used investigative genetic genealogy to "find a lead" into who left DNA on a knife sheath at the crime scene.

The FBI uploaded that DNA profile onto public genetic databases, according to the filing, then built a family tree of related people. The order shows the FBI also used social media, birth and death certificates, and other public info to build the family tree of people related to the unknown suspect profile.

“The IGG process pointed law enforcement toward defendant, but it did not provide law enforcement with substantive evidence of guilt," the filing said.

Prosecutors have argued the FBI didn't directly compare the knife sheath DNA profile to Kohberger's DNA once he was identified as a suspect, and that the IGG will not be used at trial.

The defense is requesting all info on how investigators did the IGG testing.

During a lengthy Aug. 18 hearing, several genetic genealogy experts testified for the defense as to why this information may be pertinent to the case. Defense attorney Stephen Mercer, one such witness, said the defense must know how the tests were done, if the database searches complied with guidelines, and what decisions genetic researchers may have made during the investigation.

The defense has argued it needs the material to know “how the IGG profile was created and how many other people the FBI chose to ignore during their investigation.”

However, prosecutors have expressed concerns about the possible public release of identities of family members from those materials, asking for protective orders.

That's sad but not sure why she needs to share private family matters in public, it has nothing to do with the murders.

Reactions: 8
I really feel for her and can identify with a lot of what she says as my teenage dad left before I was born and went on to have another family who knew him as a dad whilst I didn’t even know what he looked like.

However, she needs to be taking this to a therapist not social media. This is going to make her feel a lot worse in the long run.

Reactions: 10
Poor girl, I hope she can get some help as she obviously has issues. But she should keep it private.

On Monday it will be a year since the murders. I really do hope that they don’t drag out the trial too long for the sake of the families. I still think about these poor kids regularly. I really hope they get justice.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Reactions: 4
I saw that people are talking about this interview that Sigma Chi did with a local news station about Ethan and people have been pointing out that it wasn't with Ethan's best friend that is rumored to be Hunter J. I think that it because of his speech at the memorial back in Nov 2022. I don't really like Hunter J imo.

Reactions: 2
Kohberger judge bars news media cameras from courtroom
Permitted cameras will be operated by the court and not media outlets, according to Judge John Judge.

Author: Kara Valentine
Published: 12:03 PM MST November 20, 2023
Updated: 12:05 PM MST November 20, 2023

MOSCOW, Idaho — News media cameras will not be permitted in any future court proceedings in the trial of accused Moscow quadruple murder suspect Bryan Kohberger.

As independent news and media outlets have been clamoring for the ability to gather and distribute video and audio from the courtroom during the trial, the judge presiding over the murder trial issued the order Friday stating that all "audio/visual coverage of any proceedings in this case will be exclusively done by the Court."

The order states that members of the media and public will not be allowed to record their own video, audio or take photographs of future hearings, including a possible trial.

In most court proceedings in Idaho, a single camera operator provides video or photos to all media outlets interested in coverage in what's known as a pool agreement. This helps keep the courtroom itself less crowded and prevents disruptions from having multiple pieces of camera equipment and wires.

The judge criticized previous pool cameras of focusing too much on Kohberger in court, including getting video and photos of Kohberger walking into and out of the courtroom, before the court is officially on the record.

Bryan Kohberger hearings will continue to be on video. However, permitted cameras will be operated by the court and not independent media outlets, according to Judge John Judge.

"This will help to alleviate the concerns raised by both the defense and the State, but at the same time will ensure the public still has access to see the proceedings for themselves if they cannot attend hearings in-person," the order stated.

The Latah County judge agreed to provide a live video feed to be streamed on YouTube.

The decision follows an earlier motion in August to remove cameras from the courtroom. According to Idaho Court Administrative Rule 45 of Idaho's state judicial system, the judge presiding over said case has the choice to grant or deny camera access.

These decisions are final and are not subject to appeal under the rule.

Kohberger is charged with first-degree murder and felony burglary in the killings of Ethan Chapin, Xana Kernodle, Kaylee Goncalves and Madison Mogen. The four University of Idaho students were murdered in an off-campus residence - referred to as the "King Road house" - on Nov. 13, 2022.

here's a link to the Judge's YouTube court channel

Anyone seen this?

Dec 1, 2023 is just a deadline for the IGG DNA evidence and I'm asking because I've seen people in live streaming claiming that is the next court date and I'm like what? and I'm like are they sure?! There is nothing on the Case summary.

• Sad
So Dec 1, 2023 is just a deadline for the state to turn over the IGG DNA evidence from the private lab in Texas and that FBI to the Judge John Judge and he will go over to see what the defense can and can't have. Hopefully there will be document or a hearing about what was turned in.

Reactions: 1