Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sega1985

This is a discussion forum, people are here discussing the case and related theories they've read. Jumping on posters and describing them as 'moronic' for doing just that, really?
There is discussing theories and spreading disinformation, I think people should be careful about claiming things are true that are clearly not.
Not pointing this to you, but the original comment stands as it was a clearly wrong point being made and is spreading misinformation.

Reactions: 15
The circumstantial evidence when looked at individually might not seem like much but for me it’s too more that a coincidence that all those happened. Him visiting the house numerous times prior, his car been sighted in the area, his phone being turned off for the time of the murders, phone data showing him driving away shortly after returning the next day, his DNA being on the sheath. Cleaning his car and taking out the garbage to the neighbours bins with gloves, can maybe justify the gloves but why the neighbours bin. For me it looks like he is guilty based on what we know but will see what happens at trial I’m sure a lot more evidence will come out

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Speculation seems to be heating up about the roommates again… there just seems to be more questions than answers in this case.
I just don't understand the roommate's situation at all. I have tried and tried to get my head around it and give them the benefit of the doubt, but I just don't get it. I think I've said before that if he stabbed M and/or K straight in the chest, they probably couldn't have screamed, however, he could have only done one at a time and K has been reported to have had many defensive wounds so surely she was making noise even if M was already gone. I know D heard some noise and thought it was K & the dog, maybe that's true. D also shouted apparently to be quiet, so BK would've known someone else was awake. Is that why he went after X & E, did he think they were the ones that shouted? Also, how did D not hear the noise from them being killed? I just don't understand why she didn't call 911. She had her phone and was messaging B. She saw him! People saying it's a party house and they were used to people coming and going, this wasn't a party. It was a man dressed in black with a mask on. That's not people having a party. A party is multiple people, talking, laughing, maybe music. She was supposedly frozen in fear. She was scared enough to be frozen in fear, she saw him leave. That's your cue to call 911. She wasn't frozen in fear all night, she was on her phone, texting. If she messaged all the girls and said was that creepy guy with you, and no one answered, that's an even bigger red flag. I get B might not have heard a lot being on the lower floor. But D saw and heard enough to be scared. Even if she didn't want to call 911, wouldn't you have called someone and said there was a creepy guy just here, no one's answering messages, can you come over. Bethany didn't go upstairs and didn't see anything at all. Did Dylan go down to her? Were they in Bethany's room all night? Or their own rooms? Even if D just thought it was someone dropping off drugs, for example, why was she frozen in fear? I just don't understand. It's definitely going to be interesting when the messages come out. I'm not saying either of them is guilty of anything or involved, but I just don't understand how they, or more particularly, D, just went to bed or stayed in her room until midday the next day without doing anything. I know I'm just going over what's probably been said 1000 times but it just doesn't make sense.

• Heart

Aberscot

Chatty Member
I see the house is now all boarded up, so sad to see and imagine the horrors that went on in there..
wonder what will happen to it?
1677182804669.png

• Sad

Boogs

VIP Member
I just saw an interesting theory that perhaps the perpetrator called in the noise complaints in the months leading up to the deaths to see how long it took the police to get to the scene.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Did it annoy anyone else that the judge pronounced all of the victims names wrong 🙄 probably a small thing to nit pick at, but seriously? Their names have been everywhere for months
University of Idaho misspelled Kaylee's last name on her diploma. I'm sure that the family will be asking for corrected diploma.

• Sad
  • Wow

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
That post just looks messy. Isn't his sister a teacher? I doubt she would jeopardise anything for her brother by writing a rushed, angry post on a Facebook group thats full of people slating her brother at any given chance. His family would also have been guided and helped just like the victims family have been. I get they would want to stick up for him or lash out at people but I just can't see it being true. I will eat my own hat if it though 🤷‍♀️

Katleesi

VIP Member
People have complained about the arrest time taking a long time etc and I don’t even think it was that long tbh? Like I can only imagine how messy that scene was for a start; so DNA would take a while to be confirmed etc but from the looks of the affidavit they were already on to him weeks ago because of the Elantra and the phone signal - I guess they had to wait mainly on DNA to confirm it. As much as it looks like a solid case against BK he still deserves a fair trial and that’s something he isn’t actually going to get in todays age thanks to these psycho tiktokers/redditers. Even in 6 months time I can imagine it’s going to be super difficult to find jury members

Boogs

VIP Member
Whenever I read online comments around criminal cases like this it makes me genuinely scared that some of these people would be allowed to serve on a jury with how quickly they make up their minds based on limited evidence (not basing that on anyone on this thread btw)

I’ve served on a jury and there is sooo much information presented and it isn’t as black and white as you might think! Everyone is entitled to a fair trial
I hope for his sake that he is guilty as his life is ruined either way. Based on the PCA, whilst a lot is circumstantial - it is a hell of a lot, I am leaning toward him being guilty but am open to my mind being changed at the trial.

Having been a juror on a murder trial you have to keep impartial and just focus on the evidence provided and whether it is enough to convince you without doubt or not.

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
I can’t really remember the layout of the house; is there a door on the floor Bethany slept on to enter/leave the house? Tbh I find it more strange that Bethany seems to have slept not only through the whole thing but also until like 11am - that’s literally such a long sleep 😂😂 that’s basically a coma. The only logic I can see is Dylan texting Bethany what she saw so that’s why Bethany didn’t leave her room either, but like you say it’s weird people are only starting to question Bethany’s whereabouts during the whole thing 😂
The main front door is on Bethany’s level, there’s also a bathroom so she could’ve got up, showered, dressed and left without noticing anything if 911 wasn’t called until when it was. I don’t think there’s actually anything been said about her even being there in the morning yet. (Sorry can’t remember the time of the 911 call right now) I think they had all been out partying that night and when I was that age, I could’ve easily slept through until 12pm if I had a glass of water in my room already.

People seem to forget they’re very young and it’s so easy to sleep for ages when you are that age 🙈

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Please re read your post for a second, have a little think, have a little self awareness, do you think you sound anything but moronic here?

“I saw comments by random people with no credibility saying Moscow PD is super sus!!!😱”,
“i was like omg! that’s not good! because i’m unable to apply critical thinking and sus= big bad 🥺😩”,
“I watched two yt videos by internet sleuths who are negatively contributing to the case by giving their own negative opinions and encouraging suspicion and strange theories instead of sticking to the available facts, they didn’t like the vibe of Moscow PD so i don’t like the vibe of Moscow PD!🤪

Dylan has NEVER spoken out about the case, she did not “change her story”, anybody who has the ability to use their brain understands that it’s likely that Dylan was said to be sleeping on the ground floor to PROTECT her. Would you have liked them to say “One of the surviving housemates saw the suspect, she locked her door and remained in her room” when the suspect was still at large? Letting this fact slip would have not only put her life in danger, but also had all the weirdos blaming Dylan immediately after he friends got murdered (not that it stopped all the armchair detectives speculating her and her boyfriend because they thought she was “sus” lmao)- at least this way she had a few short weeks to start to process what has happened before people started tearing down her story and accusing her behaviour of being “weird”. What exactly is the “normal” response you people wanted?

We are agree to disagree. Please don't intact with my post any going forward and I will not response to yours anymore going forward. You are not the thought police around here.

Which YouTuber is it pls as I can’t open the article?

Lots of rumours swirling that the biggest reason the girls didn’t call 911 for so long was because they had to get drugs out of the house before the police came. But I don’t really believe it.
it's fine you don't have to believe the drugs rumors, everyone has a right to their opinion.

FYI, I just because I think that there is something wrong with this case doesn't mean that other people have to agree with and I never claimed to have access to information that no one else has access to.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Boogs

VIP Member
The house was apparently well known as a party house for years, not just when they lived there. It’s so sad to think of all the fun and laughter that so many young people must have had in that house.

• Sad

Boogs

VIP Member
the evidence against him is strong. He was driving around the house at the right time. His phone shows the same and was switched off while he got rid of the weapon. The knife sheath with his dna on it is on the bed. That’s just some of what they have on him, more will come out at trial.

Whatever his defence lawyer is saying is par for the course. Defence lawyers always play that game- it’s their job. Don’t get sucked in to thinking that he is innocent.
Absolutely! I’m shocked that so many people are convinced of his innocence and think he is being set up. People saying that most of what they have is circumstantial, when there is a hell of a lot of circumstantial evidence it builds into a bigger picture.

Also why on earth would the police set up a guy who had no known connection to them, no criminal record and was doing a criminology PHD in a neighbouring town. If it was someone with previous similar crimes or one of their boyfriends/neighbours I could see why people might think they were trying to pin the crime on them but Kohberger wouldn’t have any reason to come onto their radar at all.

Herdling

Yeah I put guilty because of gut reaction to the pca evidence but want to change 😂 as I agree with you lot, there is a lot still to come out and he should be given a fair trial I would want the same if it was me or a family member (I would also want them to rot if they were guilty) .
I voted guilty based on gut today, going on what I know so faf but obviously am not going to discard evidence that will come out on trial.

I was on a jury recently and waited until deliberation to even consider what way I was saying. I always put unsure on the Lucy Letby trial polls when I followed the first week of that because I thought far too much was circumstantial. You really can't decide for sure until you've heard all from defense and prosecution.

Also, I avoided this case to begin with because I couldn't begin to imagine what happened to the poor 4 angels. Also didn't want to speculate on anyone related, survivors and their boyfriends. Some TikToks are mad how insensitive they are and how much they speculate.

Danica Catrick

Chatty Member
It defo is really baffling. Like I feel the energy shifts in the air when someone bad is happening. And there is a distinct different between a playful scream and a scared scream.

The only thing I can think is she would assume that if there was an immediate danger the house mates would alert her to it but if they don’t call her come to her room she may have assumed it was the other housemates messing around. It will be interesting to hear the version of events when it goes to court
BIB - I'm not convinced everyone notices stuff like this. I think it's mainly those of us who've had reason to be hypervigilent in the past. A carefree, maybe slightly drunk student in their own home is unlikely to notice a change in the atmosphere in my opinion

• Heart

Boogs

VIP Member
So someone has been on one of the Facebook groups and made an anonymous post saying they are a member of Bryan’s family and he has been set up by a security guard his did coke with. Now people are sharing pictures of security guards from the uni website 😳
BD7DBBC1-F454-42CB-8E23-09CD44442FCF.png

• Wow
  • Haha

F1Grid

VIP Member
The article about BF and DM texting came from Howard Blum, who says he was told this by Kaylee's dad Steve. Steve has now said he's a total liar and that he's never spoken with him, though Steve has said this multiple times.

Honestly I think Steve is going to end up weakening this case. He compromised the investigation at the start, refused to work with police, leaked inside info from the case. He's grieving but for gods sake, the police have found the man who's DNA is on the sheath of the murder weapon that was left in one of your daughter's friend's beds. Who's phone pinged your daughters wifi despite him living in another state. Who's car was seen fleeing your daughters address. Why are you jeopardizing putting him in prison.

• Wow