Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I must be in the minority that thinks 16 minutes is plenty of time to kill 4 people. They each had a primarily fatal wound - Probably a single deep wound to the chest. If Maddie and Kaylee were next to each other on the bed that's 2 stabs, how long does that take? The other wounds were just for "fun" for the killer. He could easily have been done upstairs in 5 minutes, surely? I would expect Xana and Ethan to take slightly longer as I believe Xana at least was "wide awake" so to speak. I've never stabbed anyone, funnily enough, so maybe I'm wrong but I definitely think it's plausible the killer acted alone based on how long it took.

Reactions: 45

lethscsmofdero

Chatty Member
I agree there is something weird going on with this case. It doesn't make sense. Even before the arrest,I saw comments on some YouTube videos was that the Moscow PD is sus. I don't know how true that is but I was like omg, that's not good. Then those body cam videos came out of the noise complaints. There was about two you tubers that I watched that didn't like the behavior of the police when they were at the house. But there are also people have pointed how the people were answered the door didn't skip a beat when they lied to the police. That's a valid point. People are like but they were young and they were underage drinking and they just didn't want to get caught. It sounds like from PCA that Dylan said she was sleep the whole and then later on changed her story and now we know that she wasn't sleep the whole night but that she opened her door on the second floor three times. before seeing the suspect and locking her door. That's weird.
Please re read your post for a second, have a little think, have a little self awareness, do you think you sound anything but moronic here?

“I saw comments by random people with no credibility saying Moscow PD is super sus!!!😱”,
“i was like omg! that’s not good! because i’m unable to apply critical thinking and sus= big bad 🥺😩”,
“I watched two yt videos by internet sleuths who are negatively contributing to the case by giving their own negative opinions and encouraging suspicion and strange theories instead of sticking to the available facts, they didn’t like the vibe of Moscow PD so i don’t like the vibe of Moscow PD!🤪

Dylan has NEVER spoken out about the case, she did not “change her story”, anybody who has the ability to use their brain understands that it’s likely that Dylan was said to be sleeping on the ground floor to PROTECT her. Would you have liked them to say “One of the surviving housemates saw the suspect, she locked her door and remained in her room” when the suspect was still at large? Letting this fact slip would have not only put her life in danger, but also had all the weirdos blaming Dylan immediately after he friends got murdered (not that it stopped all the armchair detectives speculating her and her boyfriend because they thought she was “sus” lmao)- at least this way she had a few short weeks to start to process what has happened before people started tearing down her story and accusing her behaviour of being “weird”. What exactly is the “normal” response you people wanted?

This case “doesn’t make sense” to YOU because YOU are not law enforcement, YOU have about 5% of the information regarding this case which has been released to the public by LE, YOU are not entitled to sensitive information.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

iieee

VIP Member
The evidence is strong but innocent until proven guilty is a thing for a reason.
I can't believe people are vomit reacting this. I also voted unsure. Because as good as the evidence in the PCA is, what's the point of a trial if we're going to decide based on that alone? You've got to test the evidence. That's why it's called a trial.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

sega1985

Kids should be allowed to have instagram without it being a reason to be killed. I don’t believe from what I hear they led a particularly risky lifestyle I think it’s offensive to say they did and that they should’ve lived their lives differently.
They shouldn’t, they did nothing wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
i don't buy this rumour of Bryan having it delivered to the house to sway suspicion. why would he do that? seems counterproductive if you're about to go into a house to commit murder

Reactions: 35

iieee

VIP Member
Haven’t heard anything before about a ladder or the third floor slider door into Maddie’s room being the assumed point of entry.

(House in Habit’s Insta stories)
Honestly find this so creepy that random instagrammers will go and take photos of a crime scene and post them online. Go home and let the police do their job FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I can't believe people are vomit reacting this. I also voted unsure. Because as good as the evidence in the PCA is, what's the point of a trial if we're going to decide based on that alone? You've got to test the evidence. That's why it's called a trial.
Whenever I read online comments around criminal cases like this it makes me genuinely scared that some of these people would be allowed to serve on a jury with how quickly they make up their minds based on limited evidence (not basing that on anyone on this thread btw)

I’ve served on a jury and there is sooo much information presented and it isn’t as black and white as you might think! Everyone is entitled to a fair trial

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
So once he’s had the preliminary hearing in June and he pleads not guilty for example, does this mean another six months wait for a trial?
Yes there will still be a wait for the full trial - unless he pleads guilty in which case I think it would just be no trial and just a sentencing ?

It looks like a scratch or cut. Not what you’d get off shaving unless you were crap at shaving 😂
He’s such a strange person because from some angles he looks like any ordinary guy you work with/see on nights out and then from other angles his eyes look like the devil’s!! Terrifying 😨

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
So the dateline NBC special shows Kaylee’s dad and sister saying they hope, in a struggle she pulled the sheath off the killer? I honestly could never understand their grief but I really wish they would stop talking. Absolutely no disrespect at all but there’s three other victims, they barely get talked about and this stuff could be so damaging to the case and to the other families who have stayed relatively quiet.

• Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
for one, who “chops” cocaine with a KNIFE?!

this stuff doesn’t help the case at all, and all it does it just start a whole other circus where everyone tries to guess the security guard like it’s a game of cluedo.
I have a feeling its only going to get worse from now until June too. The amount of people iv seen that are saying they are going to be bored now! Like wtf.. 4 innocent people have been brutally murdered, its not a game. Makes me sick

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

hmmm_no

VIP Member
Ultimately, she’s a survivor of a mass killer and people are unhappy about it! Maybe one could have survived if she had come out and dialled 911….but it really isn’t her fault, it’s the killer’s. Incredibly, a man kills four people and it’s a woman who’s on the receiving end of a load of online abuse on par to the actual killer
This is what is pissing me off. She survived what a lot of people are calling a serial killer in the making. Even if she had called right away, those four would almost certainly still have died. It's fine to wonder but it is unacceptable beyond words for people to blame and abuse her. Save that energy for the actual murderer.

• Heart

PinkFigs

VIP Member
It sounds to me that they just lived a typical student lifestyle. Many, many students drink, do drugs, have parties and take risks. We’ve all been young, and all done things that we wouldn’t consider safe now, looking back.

[

but before the PCA came out the Moscow PD said that Dylan slept thorough the murders.

View attachment 1895773

the article linked above is where the screenshot came from.

okay now Inside Edition is now talking about this
Bryan Kohberger Case: Eyewitness at Scene Is Same Student Police Previously Claimed Slept Through Murders
I always thought they lied to protect her in case the killer came back to finish her off or something

Katleesi

VIP Member
I voted unsure aswell! Everyone has a right to be innocent until proven guilty - he hasn’t had his trial yet/been sent to prison or death penalty for it. With how many twists and turns this case has had already I’m sure there will be more to come out!

Reactions: 26

Boogs

VIP Member
This case has ruined so many people’s lives it’s been very tragic and shows how’s scary the effect social media can have on people’s lives. Not just the victims and their families, but there’s been so many innocent people’s lives put online the last few weeks just for being friends with the 4 victims. Such as hoody guy when all he was doing was on a night out with his friends. I hope if anything this case might bring about some kind of laws and regulations about these crazy internet sleuths putting people’s personal info online.
Oh yes so many people were convinced it was Hoody guy and he had a full on character assassination. In reality he was walking with them to keep them safe.

Her family said she did all the right things, she was drinking in a place they knew. A friend walked with them to the grub truck. They got a ride home from a driver they had used before and felt safe with. Then a scum bag came into their home and took their safety away forever.

• Sad

What's your point

VIP Member
I voted guilty purely because at the moment I feel that there is a lot of circumstantial evidence against him that can't easily be explained away.

However i only did this as my opinion counts for diddly squad. If I was a juror I would be listening to and absorbing ALL the information before I came to my verdict.

I think the media needs to leave Moscow alone now, the town needs time to get back to some normality. I also think that as much as I feel for the families now is the time to be quiet. I would absolutely hate for the trial to be put in jeopardy because of all the media attention.

ButterTart

VIP Member
It would be great if people could wait for the actual evidence. Law enforcement has a ton more evidence than what was needed in the probable cause affidavit. The fact they haven’t produced or alluded to it doesn’t mean they don’t have proof. It’s REALLY early in the process. Just because someone on TikTok feels more should be released or they don’t agree with what has been released … SMH. Even things like the Newsweek article just quoted … the FBI can pinpoint with scary accuracy where a cell phone has been. Their CAST team showed that with the cell phone data in the Lori Vallow/Chad Daybell (still ongoing) case. That was another rural area without a ton of cell phone towers.

The online frenzy and assumptions about this case are not, I don’t think, helpful.