Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
How was Xana’s mum ever given the same public defender as Bryan? Surely that is more than a slight oversight. Can’t imagine having charges hanging over me whilst also dealing with the murder of my child 😔
Xana's mom had a court date back on 12-12 or 12-13 and she missed her court date and either 12-14 or 12-15 there was a warrant put out for her for failure to appear in court. I'm sure that the Prosecutor from Latah County knew about Anne being Xana's mom attorney when Latah County reached out to Kootenai County Prosecutor's Office for public defender for BK's case. Xana's mom also has a warrant for Failure to appear out of Nez Perce county as well. OMG wow. There are 2 other qualified attorneys from District 1, where Anne Taylor is from; 1 of them is also in her office. There are no qualified attorneys in District 2, where Latah County is. The other District 1 attorney is in Bonner County, which is about 150 miles to Latah County. Xana's mom had her guardianship terminated with Xana and her sister in 2006.

Reactions: 1

pissedandsad

The guy on this podcast also said he should be advised to plead guilty. He said if he was prosecuting this case he would not take the death penalty off the table.
He also thinks this is a solo crime and that other serial/mass killers have asked if anyone else was arrested too.
Where are you listening to these podcasts? Do I just search on my device for the name? Thanks.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
There are sometimes some episodes of Dateline on Sky and Sky on demand. Not sure if this episode will be on but I’ve watched lots on there

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Can't see this mentioned but haven't kept up with this thread as closely lately. Seeing lots of info being spread around about the Door Dash driver that night being a friend of Dylan's. She is also a drug dealer and is possibly currently in jail in relation to this. Lots of speculation about whether there is a link between Dylan, Emma (DD driver), and BK. Has anyone else seen anything about this?
I was wonder where did you start seeing things about Emma and Idaho 4 or is people connecting Emma to the Idaho 4 because she is friends with AC? thank you

wibble

VIP Member
I'm so intrigued about this government witness and the texts between the surviving roommates (if true).

I signed up to that airmail site ages ago to read one of the previous articles and even now it only allowed me to read it once! What a joke!
Do mean this?

JSquared

VIP Member
It's super interesting hearing the opinions of different lawyers and prosecutors. I've heard some say it's a strong case but then some say there's a lot that the defence can poke holes in, even the DNA.
Especially if he's said (don't know if he has but I would assume he would do if he's clued up on criminology) that he let's other people use his phone, his car and that the knife could be his but other people have used it.
I'm sure they'll have much stronger evidence but it is super interesting seeing lawyers opinions.
If he does go with this scenario, then they would have his phone and car and be getting DNA off of it? Especially drivers side of the car.

Herdling

I need to watch the podcast later but I came across this on TT which is as crazy! Drug theories, mentioning underground tunnels and fight clubs .. All a bit wild!
I watched one or two of her other tik toks and so many are believing it all. It is all a bit dark for me! I suppose if things have been covered up and evidence gone missing, we may never properly know the truth.

lethscsmofdero

Chatty Member
I'm waiting until the trial takes place in order to figure out if his is guilty or not. there are also some reports that are positive about him but the media doesn't want to use those interviews because nothing negative was mentioned about the suspect. You can *appear* to be nice to people but eventfully people figure about that you are sexist or racist. there isn't any proof that he staked these woman. as I said before I'm waiting for the trial.
Ok Cluedo! it’s such a shame Idaho haven’t employed you because with your sleuthing abilities, there would be no unsolved cases ❤
thank you for everything you do! xx

Katleesi

VIP Member
You’re right. There has been absolutely no actual confirmation and none of this information has come from a credible source. If he was actually messaging the victims repeatedly like some people are claiming it would have been one of the main things in the affidavit because it would show that he knew of the victims, and reached out and was “rejected” which would have provided a some sort of motive.

Anybody who is immediately believing this rumour has absolutely no common sense
Thank you! I’m getting so confused because it’s all over the place now, but surely it would have been in the affidavit etc like you say - because it shows a clear connection/motive because he was sliding in someone’s dms and being rejected (I mean a huge overreaction on his part) but no confirmation haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
Sorry to sound dumb, just a bit confused. So the stuff that's been released recently does this mean they've actually found these things or was that a search warrant to say what they are looking for at his apartment?