Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I hear what you are saying

Emily D Baker is a lawyer that worked as a deputy prosecutor in Los Angeles County and she said that she was shocked to see so much coverage since there hasn't been any recently filing in the court system about this case and the preliminary isn't until June 26, 2023. It sounds like EDB had a lot of people asking her if the coverage from Newsnation about the Idaho 4 is case was true and she said that when she tried to verify if it's true , it would just lead back to Newsnation. She said that she was looking for the source that Newsnation keeps speaking about but she can't find the source. There are some you tubers that think that BK is guilty which is fine but I've seen so many people in live chats that think that BK has the IDs of one of the victims. But if you look at the search warrant it's just state IDs and it doesn't state if it was an IDs of one of the victims or IDs were of the suspect, it just said IDs. But if people listened closely to Newsnation's coverage about the IDs people would have noticed that Jennifer C said if it turns out to be true. so they are just speculating and there are so many people that haven't caught on to that.
I just remembered this, I don't know how I forgot this
on t-rev 757 which is a YouTube channel - the rumor is that Gigi something is the source for news nation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

LasVegas702

VIP Member
In watching the Dateline show last night they dispelled many things if they have the facts. Car stops totally unrelated. One thing that caught my attention was the report that just the night prior to the night of the murders a huge party at the house with as many as 150 people in/out that night.? With 150 people that night and probably other nights BK clearly could have been in that house to sort things out in advance. Dateline confirms that this smaller college town was such that people did not lock their doors...that means college kids partying and drinking etc. for sure had open door policy. I think defense will use this to invalidate lots of evidence found in the house.
it was confirmed by Kaylee's sister back in Nov 19,2022 that a lot of people had the code to the front door

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Maybe that’s why he said when first arrested has somebody else been arrested . Maybe two people, did the killings .
something ain’t right with the whole thing
I agree there something isn't right with this whole case.

I don't know what to think about question.

Katleesi

VIP Member
sorry
'this can range from a monitor to a keyboard. The outside device transmits a signal to the I/O card which results in an action being performed. The part of the I/O card that faces out can accept a variety of different devices and cables.' it's in the back of the computer tower where you plug things in e.g a keyboard or a memory stick.
I got this from the internet. I'm not good with the tech stuff
Oh wow, thank you for explaining - I never even knew someone could do this.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I’m really not sure that anyone needs to know that information. I don’t think it’s relevant. They are not the ones on trial here.
With the upmost respect I do understand that DM and BF are not trial here. But I haven't watched that person this person for very long. But also she has pretty insightful at times. Do I agree with everything they say, no. In addition, there are some people out here that are still suspicious in general about DM and BF even after Bk's arrest and some people still think that they may have played some part in the murders that night. Yes I know that LE as of this time have cleared them both DM and BF. Also I think ( my theory) that some people are suspicious of BF because it has been discovered that one of her relatives in a Coroner in Idaho state. I don't think that has do with anything imo but that's just me.

Last edited:

LasVegas702

VIP Member
There seems to be many comments about the speed of these murders and how he got it done so quietly etc. but you also have to factor in the time and that all involved had been drinking so tired and under the influence....makes them easier prey. Not sure how many he really went to kill but I think there were more there than he expected.
and also some of them were sleep at the time of the attack.

theGC

VIP Member
I just knowww Brian knows SO much more than he can say, wish I could get in to his head!

Katkitkat

@LasVegas702 wow!! I can't believe that about the dirty church deacon!

I've been so busy recently I haven't had any chance to keep up with anything online. I saw the judge has filed a motion to stay. I also heard something about the state being allowed until late July to give all the evidence which then leaves BK only a few days to provide his alibi. I don't know a lot but hope to watch LYK's new video at some point.

I think they should keep the house intact personally. It could be a good tool for the jury.

geegeex

Chatty Member
My baby hasn’t slept more than half an hour at a time today so she is exhausted as am I. I don’t feel well at all and my partner has done sweet FA to help with the baby or the three year old he just sighed because the three year old told him that he needed the toilet and I lost it. He’s been in the kitchen for over 2 hours cooking whilst he’s a Sunday roast is nice, i told him not to bother today as I needed a hand with the kids as neither of them have slept well and I’m not feeling great. I’m absolutely livid at how useless he is.

• Haha

LasVegas702

VIP Member

Roger Lanier Retires after 30-Year Law Enforcement Career

• Jun 22, 2023 Updated Jun 22, 2023
6494ae0c44793.image.jpg

IDAHO - After a 30-year career in law enforcement, Moscow Police Captain Roger Lanier is headed into retirement. Over the course of his career Lanier has spent time serving the Kootenai County Sheriff's Office, Lewiston Police Department and Moscow Police Department.

Lanier started his career with the Kootenai County Sheriff's Office before serving the City of Lewiston Police Department for more than 20 years, rising up to the ranks of Deputy Chief. Lanier then joined the Moscow Police Department in 2016 as the Services Captain before moving to the position of Patrol Captain in 2018.

"Over Captain Lanier's law enforcement career, he has mentored, counseled, and trained many officers and he has worked tirelessly to recruit professional and highly qualified officers to our department," read a post shared by the Moscow Police Department on Thursday. "His perspective and experience will be greatly missed."

In retirement, Captain Lanier says he plans to stay in the greater quad-cities area and spend time with his family.

This happened back in June 2023 and this was one of the people that were at the Press Conferences and he did the Q and A's videos that they uploaded to the Moscow PD youtube channel and on their Facebook page. But he does have 30 yrs so it's time to retire. But he seem to be a better speaker at the press conferences than what Chief Fry was.

I'm still trying to follow the. Linda Lane drama. I'll get to it probably later on this week. I saw something about it and now it's starting to make more sense now.

But I saw that JLR took a photo with Steve Goncalves is that correct. That doesn't look like Steve Goncalves imo but I could be wrong.

AladdinSane

VIP Member
I just listened to the prosecutors podcast (highly recommended dubious politics aside) and they were very clear that this is a very strong case.
It's super interesting hearing the opinions of different lawyers and prosecutors. I've heard some say it's a strong case but then some say there's a lot that the defence can poke holes in, even the DNA.
Especially if he's said (don't know if he has but I would assume he would do if he's clued up on criminology) that he let's other people use his phone, his car and that the knife could be his but other people have used it.
I'm sure they'll have much stronger evidence but it is super interesting seeing lawyers opinions.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I guess also if she was asleep during all of it; she is probably wondering what she can really add to it - that's possibly why her lawyer is trying to quash it
here's an update about the case
Bill Thompson is asking for help with the case, mmm interesting very interesting

Reactions: 1

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member

I think that it's being talked about here.
Thank you so much, I'll take a look.

queenwannabe

I need to watch the podcast later but I came across this on TT which is as crazy! Drug theories, mentioning underground tunnels and fight clubs .. All a bit wild!
Just noticed how old this video actually is. I’ve not been keeping up with this case I’m trying to do a deep dive now so I’m up to date.

I think a gagging order is the best/most sensible thing tbh. I totally get that Kaylee’s family want to talk about their daughter, but there are risks of it all turning into a media circus.

The details will all come out at the trial.
The poster above said that the gagging order covers until verdict, so if it’s true nothing would come out at trial. Doesn’t sound quite right though

Katleesi

VIP Member
I just heard that it was apparently Ethan’s best friend who found Ethan and Xana and made the 911 call. How will that poor kid ever get over losing someone they loved like that and what a horrific sight to carry around in your head 😢
This still raises so many questions about Dylan. I’ve been very much supportive of people attacking her and stuff, but now even I’m wondering what the hell she was doing for like 8 hours?!!