Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I think so and now sources say she never even went upstairs in the morning, she obviously just got up, dressed and left not realising what had happened - not 100% if she left and went anywhere or if she was leaving and noticed there were people outside already but I think she was spared any of the devastating scenes.
But surely she would have noticed the front door was open? And even if she didn’t think that was odd, she would have closed it when she left to go about her day?

Reactions: 1

LasVegas702

VIP Member
[
I don’t think Dylan changed her story, we didn’t know the fact she was asleep the whole time came from her. Unless she has made a statement as such we can’t say she changed it. All we know for sure is what’s in the PCA and we know that’s probably not everything and the rest is speculation.
We have to remember that.
I think Occam’s razor applies here, the most likely is probably what happened i.e it was a solo attack for some reason we aren’t aware of yet.
but before the PCA came out the Moscow PD said that Dylan slept thorough the murders.

Screen Shot 2023-01-19 at 3.53.42 PM.png

the article linked above is where the screenshot came from.

okay now Inside Edition is now talking about this
Bryan Kohberger Case: Eyewitness at Scene Is Same Student Police Previously Claimed Slept Through Murders

LasVegas702

VIP Member
House in Habit has recently done some stories and a Substack stating she thinks the deaths are linked to drug running and she received some ‘tip-offs’ advising her to look more closely at Emma and Quinn (Dylan’s boyfriend).

She did state their full names but I can’t remember their surnames.

I think she just picked it up from a few comments that she read on YouTube and is leading her readers down a conspiracy path.

Massive eye roll.
oh okay I see

thank you. I haven't following Habit in the Habit since the Depp Trial. Quinn.... insert eye roll emoji , I'm not a fan of Quinn.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
His request for discovery. Is this pretty standard - anyone know? Point 6 seems terrifying in terms of providing contact details of witnesses. Poor DM.
one guy he's not a lawyer but he said that it's pretty standard.

Pretty sure only his attorneys would have access to that info, not him, though generally defendants have a legal right to all of their attorney's notes/discovery. I'd bet there's a restraining order that prevents him from contacting any witnesses, though, and all calls and mail in and out of prisons is monitored and recorded.

Messed up as it is for the victim, part of the trial process includes the defendant having the right to confront any accuser, and that can include witnesses who identify them in certain instances.
there is one but for Bryan but it doesn't cover his lawyer. if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:

LasVegas702

VIP Member
The thing to remember is that 'sources' can mean anything. It could just be 'someone on Facebook said'. And the media will use even the weakest of 'sources' all the while it gets them clicks and traffic.
Yes I do understand that "sources" can mean anything. Thank you. That's why I posted "But the biggest problem is that there are news organizations like Newsnation and People magazine using "sources" loosely imo and they are putting things out that have yet to be confirmed by law enforcement personnel or that are contradicting went was released in the PCA and what was said by law enforcement before BK was arrested."

The YouTube channel that I said that said that Newsnation isn't correct about that Ethan's friend checking the pulse of Ethan and said that wasn't true. There is a reason why I'm giving them a pass right now. I'm taking this with a grain of salt but also since was stabbed to death there isn't no reason to check for a pulse.

Last edited:

Poppydaisy

Apologies if this is inappropriate, but if he's guilty do you think the death penalty is the right thing to do? I can see the argument on both sides for it!

LasVegas702

VIP Member
What is going on with Dago and Jules ? did they have a falling out. I just noticed that she doesn't seem to go live with Dago like she use to.

What is going on with Dago and SGT Friday ( I think that is his name) ? did they have a falling out too?

theGC

VIP Member
So do a lot of people seem to think he’s innocent, what’s their reasoning behind that? Is there something I can watch 🤔
I don't believe he is innocent but im praying they have more evidence because the stuff in the affidavit wouldn't be enough to get him prosecuted imo, it seems circumstantial and the only DNA is the knife and its touch DNA

Used a VPN to watch Dateline and I found it interesting.
I did feel sorry for the police because people wanted more info while they were working hard. And then you had all the online idiots.

From what was shared I do believe he did it and they didn’t know him

LasVegas702

VIP Member
“My dad” so his sister then, I don’t believe that at all, for one there’s a gag order. What sick person has that much of a boring life they have to do that. Ridiculous.
I don't think that the gag order applies to the family member with this case. just the LE and Lawyers.

Aberscot

Chatty Member
I seem to recall that something is happening this week with the Delphi case although I’ve completely forgotten what! I don’t think the trial will be as soon as March ad they originally indicated, but I could be wrong, I guess it depends how much work has been done since end Oct with prep!
They delayed the bail hearing till June and no trial date set, maybe not even this year way things are going?

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I thought that I would post this here. It's about meeting when Mr. Gray asked for the court loosen the gag order and it was denied. Steve G. is also

Andrea's last tweet, I could be wrong, But I'm guessing it's based on that document that was just released because there is a document where the Prosecutor said that he considers Steve G and his family to be witness to the case and they are covered by the gag order. I need to go and find those documents. :unsure:

thelittlepeach

Ooh i hadn’t even noticed his hands (or LLW’s). Interesting.. could be used to explain him wearing gloves after the murders

LasVegas702

VIP Member
just watched this, intrigued to hear your thoughts!
I remember that Xana had a fight with a guy and I heard that was the reason that her father came out to change the locks on her door. and I heard that Xana's father think that was the person that committed this crime.

Today is a conference meeting about the case and Anne Taylor wanted to be in person to do this meeting and Santa was like Anne can use the Zoom feature and Anne was like no she was going to do this meeting in person. mmm interesting. I can't wait for the notes from the meeting to be released.