The Moscow/Idaho Murders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the heroin. i dont know how to link but Law and Crime on youtube posted a video containing footage of a school friend of his. In that she shows photos of them together and talks about how when she last saw him, he was clean.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Re the heroin. i dont know how to link but Law and Crime on youtube posted a video containing footage of a school friend of his. In that she shows photos of them together and talks about how when she last saw him, he was clean.
there is a lawyer on YouTube that is suspicious of them, they think that she is only talking to the media just for attention.

I can't remember which video you are talking about but I remember seeing it and hearing about him being on heroin

Reactions: 3
It’s been confirmed the FBI orchestrated the 2 traffic stops to try and obtain video footage of his hands and arms. Presumably to try see any injuries or marks. He is now back in Idaho so potentially in court today. I’m wondering how much of the documents will be released due to the court order the judge put in place

Reactions: 25
Thank you, from reading that I get the impression it's almost like the situation of a school shooter looking for revenge, if he's guilty then surely he had some kind of connection to at least one of the victims 🤔 but if he had a drug problem I guess it could go in any direction 🤷‍♂️
I watched a YouTube video from a former criminal profiler a few days ago and she didn’t think he was a serial killer or had done it before. I think she was definitely feeling he was more more of a mass killer.

I feel so bad for his Dad, in the traffic stop he proudly says he’s a PHD student now a month on his Son’s face is plastered all over the world and if guilty going to be one of the most notorious killers.
Also this is going to take years to conclusion and most likely death penalty what a weight that family now have on them.
Obviously the victims families will never get over this either and I hope they get some peace knowing they have him

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I feel so bad for his Dad, in the traffic stop he proudly says he’s a PHD student now a month on his Son’s face is plastered all over the world and if guilty going to be one of the most notorious killers.
Also this is going to take years to conclusion and most likely death penalty what a weight that family now have on them.
Obviously the victims families will never get over this either and I hope they get some peace knowing they have him
Someone above said in Idaho, they have to have a trial within 6months (hopefully I’ve read that right) so hopefully won’t take that long 🤞🏻🤞🏻 for all involved

Reactions: 12
I watched a YouTube video from a former criminal profiler a few days ago and she didn’t think he was a serial killer or had done it before. I think she was definitely feeling he was more more of a mass killer.
I really like her!

This guy is super good as well as he explains things from a detective standpoint. When everyone was going nuts about the Delphi Probable Cause, he did a really good job explaining why it was a good PCA document and why they could arrest him.

It’s been confirmed the FBI orchestrated the 2 traffic stops to try and obtain video footage of his hands and arms. Presumably to try see any injuries or marks. He is now back in Idaho so potentially in court today. I’m wondering how much of the documents will be released due to the court order the judge put in place
If this is true that's crazy!

I did notice that it does look like his arms and hands have marks on them but you can't really tell if its that or shadow.

I am curious as to motive (if it is him, I don't want to prejudge in case it's not!) But they must have a pretty strong case to arrest him in another state!

Reactions: 7
I really like her!

This guy is super good as well as he explains things from a detective standpoint. When everyone was going nuts about the Delphi Probable Cause, he did a really good job explaining why it was a good PCA document and why they could arrest him.

If this is true that's crazy!

I did notice that it does look like his arms and hands have marks on them but you can't really tell if its that or shadow.

I am curious as to motive (if it is him, I don't want to prejudge in case it's not!) But they must have a pretty strong case to arrest him in another state!
Ken mains is a fantastic detective. Sticks to the facts, he's clear with his answers and admits when he doesn't know.

Reactions: 3
Just heard a snippet from Brian Entin's live from last night that cameras will be in the idaho courthouse but just not live. So once the trial and everything is over, the footage will then possibly get released to the media.
Not sure how to attach it though because it was from tik tok

Reactions: 5
From the traffic stop it really does look like a cut in his wrist that has been stitched by a non-professional.

Apologies for blur it’s from a still
But surely all wounds (depending how severe) would have been healed in the 7 weeks it took to arrest him?

But surely all wounds (depending how severe) would have been healed in the 7 weeks it took to arrest him?
I'm sure the date he was stopped was Dec 15th so 1 month, 2 days after the murders. I still have marks on my hands from some minor scratches I got around 3 weeks ago so not completely out of the ordinary to suggest he hasn't healed from possible minor knife wounds/defensive scratches by then.

Reactions: 10
I'm sure the date he was stopped was Dec 15th so 1 month, 2 days after the murders. I still have marks on my hands from some minor scratches I got around 3 weeks ago so not completely out of the ordinary to suggest he hasn't healed from possible minor knife wounds/defensive scratches by then.
Oh I thought he was stopped quite recently, as in just before New Year! 🙈
I’m reading bits from so many different sources, I can’t Keep up tbh

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.