The Moscow/Idaho Murders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got pulled over by the police last year (turns out for no reason they said they just wanted to check I was okay because I was driving after midnight??) and I swear my heart was in my mouth and I immediately thought of everything I’ve ever done wrong (didn’t scan a pack of prawns once at the self checkout in Asda) and also started sweating thinking what if they find a dead body in my boot??

Can’t even IMAGINE how I would have felt had I actually just committed murder a few weeks prior

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I got pulled over by the police last year (turns out for no reason they said they just wanted to check I was okay because I was driving after midnight??) and I swear my heart was in my mouth and I immediately thought of everything I’ve ever done wrong (didn’t scan a pack of prawns once at the self checkout in Asda) and also started sweating thinking what if they find a dead body in my boot??

Can’t even IMAGINE how I would have felt had I actually just committed murder a few weeks prior
Oh good, I'm so glad I'm not the only one lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like that when a police car just so happens to be travelling in the same direction as me and I’m looking in the rear view mirror constantly 😅🤯 I’ve done nothing wrong so I bet he was a little nervous to say the least!

Reactions: 15
I feel like that when a police car just so happens to be travelling in the same direction as me and I’m looking in the rear view mirror constantly 😅🤯 I’ve done nothing wrong so I bet he was a little nervous to say the least!
Always say this, it’s like I have a body in the boot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First stop has been released! won’t let me link but it’s on tiktok under ImPettyLondon

Reactions: 2
Yeah definitely, didn’t even run his driving license or anything. They definitely knew who he was and wanted to keep tabs on him.

when he was stopped the second time he mentioned he had only just been stopped and the officer dropped it immediately.

Reactions: 7
I wonder why this has been released. Didn’t they say yesterday it was part of the evidence against him? Also coming just after a judge bans communication seems off. Could this kind of stuff sabotage the case?

Reactions: 5
Just watched the stop imo it's more than just normal being stopped by police fear he looks like he's anticipating something eyes quite darty definitely thought they were going to mention the murders in my opinion of course.

Reactions: 6
I would definitely look like that if the police pulled me over. I look like that if the police just drive past me and I used to date a cop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tbf I actually think it's quite a normal reaction he's having to being pulled over. We all agree here that we'd all be freaking out with a cop pulling us over haha. Regardless of what he's done or hasn't done I think that's a normal reaction in general.

Reactions: 1
When his Dad brings up the WSU/PHD aspect, I swear he throws his Dad a look like “shut up” (aware this is just my interpretation). It’s like he was trying to steer the conversation away from WSU 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder why this has been released. Didn’t they say yesterday it was part of the evidence against him? Also coming just after a judge bans communication seems off. Could this kind of stuff sabotage the case?

Reactions: 3
‘We’re just going to get some thai food’
He did NOT want to say where they were driving to!
Crossing state lines. He was definitely looking at his dad to shut up at times, it seemed. Also, when they’re saying about the mass shooting and his Dad says it’s horrific Bryan says something like ‘you have idea’ 🤮

Reactions: 10
American police will really pull you over for the most mundane things won’t they

Reactions: 3
They seemed so nervous ! But to be fair I get like that around police /security I instantly feel and look guilty ! Especially when going through airport security ! How he kept composure knowing what ge did !

To be pulled twice tho….I think the police knew who he was, and maybe trying to see how he reacts? Maybe hoping he would flee so they had a reason to bring him in for question get his DNA

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.