The Moscow/Idaho Murders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just fyi ya'll don't have to try to find info on tiktok, it's being posted on tmz.

Yes they do. A lot of them have (unofficially of course) ticket quotas to fill for financial reasons.
I actually used to live in Indiana and unfortunately have been pulled over by some super unfriendly cops who were obviously filling their ticket quota.

Reactions: 8
I struggled to hear that video properly but it definitely sounded like a nervous spill tit out of your mouth conversation.

Reactions: 5
First stop has been released! won’t let me link but it’s on tiktok under ImPettyLondon
duck I wish they'd pull people over for tailgating where I live. It's so damn annoying.

Goodness he has the creepiest damn eyes. And that cop was definitely suspicious.

I highly recommend purepower34 on TikTok, he is former law enforcement and has a lot of interesting insight (and I personally love that he never named names before BK was arrested and fully admits when he hypothesizes something that turns out not to be true, which seems rare among true crime posters).

Reactions: 9
duck I wish they'd pull people over for tailgating where I live. It's so damn annoying.

Goodness he has the creepiest damn eyes. And that cop was definitely suspicious.

I highly recommend purepower34 on TikTok, he is former law enforcement and has a lot of interesting insight (and I personally love that he never named names before BK was arrested and fully admits when he hypothesizes something that turns out not to be true, which seems rare among true crime posters).
I’ve been liking jadeesavv ok tiktok, she’s a PI and has really good insight too. Sticks to facts and always gives good updates.

Reactions: 3
I’ve been liking jadeesavv ok tiktok, she’s a PI and has really good insight too. Sticks to facts and always gives good updates.
If she's the PI I follow (very glam looking? Like you expect her to be a beauty creator and then bam she's talking about personal safety equipment?) then 100% she's fantastic.

• Heart
Apparently Latah county court house is now being prepared for his arrival
I read somewhere about the details of the crime scene and how certain things will only come out when he lands in Utah. Read he decapitated one of the students.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I read somewhere about the details of the crime scene and how certain things will only come out when he lands in Utah. Read he decapitated one of the students.
I haven’t heard that, mind you I haven’t read any confirmed details about the crimes. But yes things will come out once he has been to the court and been provided with the information himself first.

Reactions: 1
I think that is a rumor but details about the crime scene will probably come out during the trial if and when this goes to trial.

If she's the PI I follow (very glam looking? Like you expect her to be a beauty creator and then bam she's talking about personal safety equipment?) then 100% she's fantastic.
Yess absolutely her! She’s brilliant isn’t she 🙌🏼

Also I’ve seen that BK was picked up at 6am and flown to ID. He should be there by now

Reactions: 2
I wonder for how long he has been addicted to heroin and how long he has been off it, if he has.

(Not relating heroin use to murder).

I wonder for how long he has been addicted to heroin and how long he has been off it, if he has.

(Not relating heroin use to murder).
I try to keep up on this thread but haven't read anything about him being a heroine addict, can anyone post a link?

Here ya go. Again, nothing confirmed but I've been seeing it from a lot of sources so who knows.
Thank you, from reading that I get the impression it's almost like the situation of a school shooter looking for revenge, if he's guilty then surely he had some kind of connection to at least one of the victims 🤔 but if he had a drug problem I guess it could go in any direction 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.