The Moscow/Idaho Murders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sick. Poor Dylan came face to face with him 😭 her survivor guilt is going to be immense! Although I'm still slightly confused as to why he walked past her and didn't attack and why she didn't call anyone there and then or as soon as he left.
But it does sound like solid dna evidence against him and solid phone and cctv data!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Wont load for me?
Cathy Russon (@cathyrusson) on Twitter is posting the whole thing. It won’t load for me either idk if it’s cos I’m in the UK or maybe cos so many people are clicking it

Reactions: 2
Cathy Russon (@cathyrusson) on Twitter is posting the whole thing. It won’t load for me either idk if it’s cos I’m in the UK or maybe cos so many people are clicking it
thank you! I’m in UK too so could be the reason

Reactions: 1
They must have had their eye on him from the start but didn’t want to let anything get out. I hope all the sleuths from Reddit etc feel mortified and take a good hard look at themselves. It’s not like the tv shows where it ‘iTs tHe pErSon iN The CCTV WiTh tHem ThAt DiD iT’ let the professionals do their jobs!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Must have been terrifying. Wonder why it took till the next morning to call the police tho? I can’t load the PCA file!
I’m so confused by this, why the hell would you not phone the police there and then?! I get shock etc but waiting like 9 hours?? Maybe her phone wasn’t in her room but jesus, going by where her room on ground floor is could she not have left the house?!

Reactions: 20
Sounds like Dylan is very lucky to still be alive tbh - and she’s had so much abuse from people

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Brian entin on twitter has posted the link.

According to the affidavit, phone signal of BKs phone was picked up on the morning after the murders at the Moscow residence at around 9am and also in Moscow around the residence 12 time before the murders.
So he was stalking them before and he returned to the crime scene afterwards 😲 makes me feel sick

Reactions: 16
Must have been terrifying. Wonder why it took till the next morning to call the police tho? I can’t load the PCA file!
I thought that! But then to be fair, it's hard to say what any of us would do in that situation. Her phone could have been dead and the charger upstairs in the living room. She may have just locked herself in her room and just waited until he left. She may not have even thought it was anything like a murderer. If she was drunk she could have assumed it was all kinds of random incidents.

I bet the survivors guilt is awful for her. The fear must have been horrendous.

Reactions: 22
I’m so confused by this, why the hell would you not phone the police there and then?! Maybe her phone wasn’t in her room but jesus, going by where her room on ground floor is could she not have left the house?!
I’ve read somewhere else that apparently her room is on the second floor - she moved down to the third floor after hearing noise. But not seen that from the actual document yet

Reactions: 1
I thought that! But then to be fair, it's hard to say what any of us would do in that situation. Her phone could have been dead and the charger upstairs in the living room. She may have just locked herself in her room and just waited until he left. She may not have even thought it was anything like a murderer. If she was drunk she could have assumed it was all kinds of random incidents.

I bet the survivors guilt is awful for her. The fear must have been horrendous.
Very true, no blame towards her whatsoever .. who knows what any of us would do in that situation. Poor girl

• Heart
Reactions: 17
thank you this seems to be working.
Is it weird I’m nervous to read it!?
no it’s just sad…
I guess this is first time he will hear what evidence they have against him, I am thinking they have him with the DNA

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.