The Moscow/Idaho Murders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I understand, on Thursdays he’s in court for a hearing (8am their time, 4pm our time) where the defence will give their reasons to why they believe it’s him who committed the crimes.

do we think we think we will get some more info? Or maybe if we do, does the gag order keep this sealed?
I got this
I found this on Reddit today and this is what could happen on Thursday.

Screen Shot 2023-01-10 at 11.09.38 PM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m seeing that they (Goncalves lawyer) are saying Bryan had no links to anyone in the house. I thought Kaylee’s dad originally said he was linked to her but they didn’t want to go into it?
Yes he did at first and yep he said that he didn't want to go into it at the time

here's an article that Steve said that were was no connection to between Bryan and Kaylee

But tonight on Court Tv, the reporter said that she looked through Kaylee's IG post and there is one of Kaylee at a bar called The Coug which is next to Washington State University and I don't know if Bryan was there the same time the Kaylee was there are not. But Kaylee was there back in June 2022 for her 21st birthday and I heard that they got the cell phone records for BK going all the way back to June. I don't know when Bryan was first in Washington in 2022 or if he was there around June 2022. IDK. I heard that Kaylee's mom even commented on Kaylee's IG post from that bar.

Title for the next thread

The Moscow/Idaho Murders #3.
that's all the I have right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The Google reviews for Mad Greek are so sad. Majority of reviews pre November are praising maddie as a great server, then after it’s all condolences :(
The restaurant have responded to reviews of slow/bad service recently saying how broken and in mourning the town is. So sad. Also duck anyone to leave a bad review there atm?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
New to commenting on this, but should we not leave the threats as just The Moscow/ Idaho murders... And whatever number it is? I feel a bit bad coming up with named for the thread titles, given the reason for the threads :(

New to commenting on this, but should we not leave the threats as just The Moscow/ Idaho murders... And whatever number it is? I feel a bit bad coming up with named for the thread titles, given the reason for the threads :(
I also meant threads :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
The Moscow/Idaho Murders Part 3, that is my title recommendation

if you name is something else it would make it harder to find imo.

Reactions: 13
I like this title as it doesn’t give BK any of the attention he wants, maybe just carry on with it?

Reactions: 20
yeah, given the subject matter i don’t think it’s a topic we really need to come up with titles and names for. keeping it as is but updating the numbers seems fine/appropriate to me.

Reactions: 22
BKs defense attorney has requested additional funding for a "fact investigator". There's also another hearing on Friday at 10am for "discovery and request of evidence"... Whatever that means! Definitely don't think he will be waiving his prelim hearing and pleading guilty then!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The new Prosecutors Legal Briefs episode about the affidavit is a really interesting, informative listen. Basically they said that with the evidence the state has against him he’d be advised to plead guilty to try and avoid the death penalty (as he doesn’t have a hope in hell of avoiding prosecution).

Reactions: 8
BKs defense attorney has requested additional funding for a "fact investigator". There's also another hearing on Friday at 10am for "discovery and request of evidence"... Whatever that means! Definitely don't think he will be waiving his prelim hearing and pleading guilty then!
Not saying it’s right but from my time of watching suits I think they are basically asking for all of the evidence the prosecution have

Reactions: 2

I thought this was interesting.
Also, there is speculation that BK ordered the door dash food on a throw away phone and used a gift card. He wanted the focus on the driver.
If that's the case...he KNEW they were awake.
This is one sick killer.
Many don't believe he could have done this in 9 minutes. I think he could. He planned it for months and his adrenaline kicked in.
People attacking Dylan is not right. Nobody knows how they would react in that situation so they have no room to judge.
The knife sheath. People think it wasn't him because the sheath is made out of leather and he was an obsessive vegan. I feel like he planted the knife sheath because of that.
Also, there was a military event in Moscow that weekend. I think he tried fooling the detectives because the sheath had some military embolism on it. There were a lot of military people in Moscow during the murders.

Reactions: 7

Also, there is speculation that BK ordered the door dash food on a throw away phone and used a gift card. He wanted the focus on the driver.
This is one sick killer.
Many don't believe he could have done this in 9 minutes. I think he could. He planned it for months and his adrenaline kicked in.
People attacking Dylan is not right. Nobody knows how they would react in that situation so they have no room to judge.
The knife sheath. People think it wasn't him because the sheath is made out of leather and he was an obsessive vegan. I feel like he planted the knife sheath because of that.
Also, there was a military event in Moscow that weekend. I think he tried fooling the detectives because the sheath had some military embolism on it. There were a lot of military people in Moscow during the murders.
Was the delivery not in Xanas name though it was written on the bag.

Reactions: 9
Was the delivery not in Xanas name though it was written on the bag.
Yep but when you order food you just say a name. It could be any name. I think. Honestly I have never ordered door dash.
Has anybody? What info do they need?

I’m not sure I think this is a valid theory. I mean it might be true but the police will have a record of who made the order so they will know.

This is one sick killer.
I think that has been debunked already that BK ordered the Door Dash. I heard that they LE has already talked to Door Dash driver. You can get the knife from Amazon.

This is one sick killer.
I went online and I tried to order Door Dash from Jack in the Box and it said that they close at 11:30 pm or 11:20 pm not 4 am unless there is a ghost kitchen up there for Jack in the box, that I don't know about. But what is opened that late in the area or in Pullman, WA. I don't know, that would delivery to that address at 4 am. IDK, doesn't anyone else here have any ideas.

this is from that article about the murders and It said likely from Jack in the Box. She probably ordered the door dash herself but from somewhere else other than Jack in the Box imo. due to there closing time.
"The 20-year-old marketing major’s final meal — likely from Jack in the Box, as The Post’s pictures taken inside the house show — was dropped off by a driver at the house on King Road in Moscow at 4 a.m., according to the probable cause affidavit."

But there are best practices for gift deliveries according to Door Dashes website:

Best practices for gift deliveries

Overview

Customers can now order food and convenience delivery as gifts for other people.

What is a gift delivery?
A gift delivery is a delivery where the customer ordered food to be delivered to somebody else - the gift recipient.

In the DoorDash app, customers can now order food, alcohol, and convenience items and get them delivered to a gift recipient. When checking out a gift, customers have the option to provide the gift recipient’s phone number so Dashers can reach out to them directly with delivery questions.

How do I know if a customer is sending a gift?
In the Dasher app, you’ll see that you’re delivering a gift after you’ve picked up the order from the restaurant. The drop-off screen will contain information about the gift sender and gift recipient. You’ll also be able to contact the gift sender or gift recipient (when contact is provided) from this screen.

When gift recipient contact is provided
The gift recipient name and contact buttons appear on top. Gift sender name and contact options appear under address information.

00MjKz&feoid=00N2L00000AWqPe&refid=0EM2L0000019z4a.png

When gift recipient contact is not provided

Because the gift recipient’s contact information is not available, the gift sender’s name and contact buttons appear on top. Gift recipient name appears under address information.

00MjKz&feoid=00N2L00000AWqPe&refid=0EM2L0000019z4f.png

Best practices for completing a gift delivery

Expert Dashers recommend that you contact the gift recipient when completing gift deliveries. They will have the best information to help you drop off your delivery and answer any delivery questions. If they’re not available, contact the gift sender as a backup option.

When contacting gift recipients, let them know that you’re delivering a gift and mention the gift sender’s name so they have context on who the gift is coming from in case it’s a surprise and they didn't know about the gift delivery beforehand.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Am I less likely to get tips for gift deliveries?
A: Gift deliveries are tipped at the same rate as other deliveries. The average tip percentage is the same for gift deliveries and other deliveries.

Q: What do merchants know about gift deliveries?
A: Currently, gift deliveries look like normal food delivery orders to merchants. The receipt attached to the food upon pickup at the restaurant shows the gift sender’s name. So, when you’re viewing the pickup screen while at the restaurant, the customer name shown is the gift sender’s name to facilitate easy pickup at the restaurant.

Q: What if I can’t find the gift recipient’s address?
A: If you can’t find the gift recipient’s address, the first thing to do is call the gift recipient (if their contact is available). If the gift recipient is not available, call the gift sender.

Q: What if I can’t reach the gift recipient?
A: If you’re not able to reach either the gift recipient or gift sender, follow the contactless delivery instructions or “Can’t hand order to customer” flow to leave a photo and description of where the food was dropped off.

Q: What are all the ways I can contact gift recipients in the Dasher app?
A: When a gift recipient contact is provided for the delivery, the only way to contact the gift recipient is through the drop-off screen (see screenshots above).

Q: Who sees the photo & description for contactless deliveries?
A: The gift sender and gift recipient (when contact is provided) will receive the photo and description of where you dropped off the food.

This is one sick killer.
Also on Nov, 12, 2022 there was a big football game for University of Idaho a 4pm that day and later on after the game and I'm sure that people were out about around Moscow eating out and going to the bars and the food truck. I don't think that he left the sheath behind on purpose. I really don't. I don't think that Dylan is star witness for prosecutor imo. There was a lot of people in town due to the big football game that weekend.

Screen Shot 2023-01-11 at 1.10.27 PM.png

I’m not sure I think this is a valid theory. I mean it might be true but the police will have a record of who made the order so they will know.
I agree. I don't think it's a valid theory.

I've been saying comments of people saying that oh yeah that Door Dash came forward and talked to the police. I'm sure that people are getting the Door Dash driver mixed up with the Uber/private driver from when Maddie and Kaylee left the Food truck. I haven't seen any articles that stated that the door dash driver has came forward, this is my first time hearing about the door dash delivery, is from the PCA.

here's a article about the uber/private driver for Maddie and Kaylee

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think the Door Dash thing is rubbish, why would you accept food that you didn’t order? Especially if it had your name on it surely you’d be creeped out at the possibility of someone buying food and sending it to your home

Reactions: 32

This is one sick killer.
I'll work with this Door Dash theory for a hot minute, if Bryan did gift Xana Door Dash, door dash is suppose to contact Xana and after how does she want it delivery to her. So.. there's that.

I think the Door Dash thing is rubbish, why would you accept food that you didn’t order? Especially if it had your name on it surely you’d be creeped out at the possibility of someone buying food and sending it to your home
I found some tweets about the Door Dash order from Jack in the box at 4 am

but this tweet to me is one of the best

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.