The Moscow/Idaho Murders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure they said they’ve spoken to the door dash delivery guy and I think he would have said if Xana seemed surprised by there order?

of course that could come out later but so far that’s not been released

Reactions: 6

I've been saying comments of people saying that oh yeah that Door Dash came forward and talked to the police. I'm sure that people are getting the Door Dash driver mixed up with the Uber/private driver from when Maddie and Kaylee left the Food truck. I haven't seen any articles that stated that the door dash driver has came forward, this is my first time hearing about the door dash delivery, is from the PCA.
Doesn’t it say in the PCA that they have spoken to the door dash driver and confirmed he dropped a delivery off for Xana at 4am?

Reactions: 8
I think the Door Dash thing is rubbish, why would you accept food that you didn’t order? Especially if it had your name on it surely you’d be creeped out at the possibility of someone buying food and sending it to your home
there is info in the PCA about a Door Dash delivery, if the door dash thing isn't true then, this there is a problem with this PCA and BK's defense attorney can try to use that to get the case dismissed.

here's a tweet of the part of the PCA that mentions the door dash delivery.

Reactions: 2
I swear this guy has watched too many serial killer dramas.
56B3314C-DB15-4A84-8080-79640F2B5F84.png

Reactions: 8
Doesn’t it say in the PCA that they have spoken to the door dash driver and confirmed he dropped a delivery off for Xana at 4am?
oops sorry, I saw that part of the pca. yes they spoke to the door dash driver so it's true. But can't be jack in the box it has to be from somewhere else that's for sure.

I’m sure they said they’ve spoken to the door dash delivery guy and I think he would have said if Xana seemed surprised by there order?

of course that could come out later but so far that’s not been released
oops that was mistake.
thanks for clearing that up

I saw this tweet and it's interesting. I'm wondering the same thing why try to clean up the crime scene at this time.

just interesting timing and some people think that they didn't want to defense to have a chance to look at the crime scene for their client and I agree.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I do agree it’s quite shady they tried to do a crime scene clean up before letting the defence go through it. Maybe the evidence they have is very limited? I’m sure I’ve read somewhere that BK’s defence lawyer has managed to get one person off murder charges before 😬

I also read that some lawyers think the sealing of the search warrant for his apartment may suggest there are 2 people involved. The wording that it would protect the public and law enforcement is apparently very interesting considering the sealing was confirmed the day they arrested him. How could law enforcement be in danger if they had their guy?

Reactions: 4
I found this tough to listen to but sadly I think this makes sense.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It sends chills through me but I think it was the murderer saying that too. I think DM would be more likely to recognise Ethan’s voice unless it was very low volume but it seems to be clear enough for her to know what was said.

Court TV in UK will air at 1 am

In the US on Court TV

Central time at 7 pm and ends at 9 pm.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I do agree it’s quite shady they tried to do a crime scene clean up before letting the defence go through it. Maybe the evidence they have is very limited? I’m sure I’ve read somewhere that BK’s defence lawyer has managed to get one person off murder charges before 😬
it’s not shady at all. It’s actually very rare for defence attorneys to have access to a crime scene and they will work from photos and evidence. So they were lucky to have had the opportunity.

And if there are issues with the Door Dash driver, that wouldn’t render the PCA invalid or provide grounds to dismiss as it doesn’t really affect the crime itself. It just offers information about timing in terms of when Xana was last seen alive.

Reactions: 11
it’s not shady at all. It’s actually very rare for defence attorneys to have access to a crime scene and they will work from photos and evidence. So they were lucky to have had the opportunity.

And if there are issues with the Door Dash driver, that wouldn’t render the PCA invalid or provide grounds to dismiss as it doesn’t really affect the crime itself. It just offers information about timing in terms of when Xana was last seen alive.
oh okay. good for the defense to get that opportunity.

I heard that there is a Jack in the Box like 30 miles away in Lewiston,, Idaho that is open 24 hours and has contact delivery. The Door Dash may have came from there.

Reactions: 1
Gosh, Ethan’s mum and dad’s post made me feel really choked 😢 It’s all so terribly sad, but something about him being a triplet…
AAD2587C-DA82-470C-AEAE-6EB1493CE5D9.jpeg

FA050821-9089-46F3-9EBB-BD3E2B7FB071.jpeg
879E43D4-D6AB-48F5-8EF9-0FF1D9A7304A.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I do agree it’s quite shady they tried to do a crime scene clean up before letting the defence go through it. Maybe the evidence they have is very limited? I’m sure I’ve read somewhere that BK’s defence lawyer has managed to get one person off murder charges before
I remember seeing that too, she is a graduate of University of Idaho too.

Not even a few hours. I would probably do it straight away - I'm sure they have a group chat - to ask what's happeing/if everyone is okay and get very concerned if there's no reply

The only thing I can think of is being drunk but she seems to have a memory of things so it doesn't make that much sense

I'm seeing a lot of tweets about how the guy is an idiot for leaving DNA and how he is not a mastermind. Surely we should be thankful for that? It almost seems like people are disppointed about it
I think it’s wonderful that someone left the case with dna there! A lucky break in the midst of horror & loss for so many. They were a lively, fun group of young people, by all accounts, involved in the community. They seemed happy, rich in friendships, just loving life and it all got cut down, as if it were of no value at all. So sad. I think it’s a bit of i

This is what the knife and knife sheath look like :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.