The Moscow/Idaho Murders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said there was a photo where you could see blood on the kitchen cabinet, I can’t work out why I think there would be blood on a kitchen cabinet if none of the attacks took place in there and BK just entered and exited via there
Also, I saw a photo of blood dripping down the outside of the house, is this right? How did blood come through the wall and drip down on the outside
a lot of people saying there was more blood because they'd been drinking and that the wall was like plaster type (not sure what it's called in the US!). It's also cold af in Idaho (I think it was like -15 when the murder was committed?) so the blood could have frozen

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Me too. But I don't understand what it means by sealing it. What sort of stuff would it tell us?
I'm bot 💯 sure but it probably is things that could hinder the case. Everybody wants to see him punished as he should be. I think there's way more to it. And it will all come out hopefully at the trial.

[/QUOTE]
Me too. But I don't understand what it means by sealing it. What sort of stuff would it tell us?
It wouldn’t tell us anything apart from his name. It’s issued before he’s arrested so they didn’t want to risk his name being leaked and him escaping/harming others before they arrested him.

Reactions: 4
Can you advise what was in the warrant that makes you now think he is guilty?
I'm back to thinking that BK may have been setup again. I heard that Bryan have may have be buying drugs from someone's ex boyfriend and that would explain his phone pinging in area around house. Sorry.

but during a livestream someone said that someone may be CONFIDENTIAL INFORMANT in the case right now and that maybe why the warrant has been sealed.

From what I understand, on Thursdays he’s in court for a hearing (8am their time, 4pm our time) where the defence will give their reasons to why they believe it’s him who committed the crimes.

do we think we think we will get some more info? Or maybe if we do, does the gag order keep this sealed?
the attorneys are required to advise the court as to the progress of the case thus far.

after the status hearing there should be some documents posted after the meeting/hearing maybe not right away but maybe a few days later.

I don't think that it will be sealed, imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can his defense also make a case for him to have bail at the hearing on Thursday? (I mean I doubt he'll get it, but just curious)

Reactions: 1
Can his defense also make a case for him to have bail at the hearing on Thursday? (I mean I doubt he'll get it, but just curious)
From what i understand i think they have the opportunity to give reasonable doubt to it being BK and get it thrown out? so i guessing they could ask for bail too. (im in the UK tho so im trying to piece together different things ive heard)

I'm back to thinking that BK may have been setup again. I heard that Bryan have may have be buying drugs from someone's ex boyfriend and that would explain his phone pinging in area around house. Sorry.

but during a livestream someone said that someone may be CONFIDENTIAL INFORMANT in the case right now and that maybe why the warrant has been sealed.

the attorneys are required to advise the court as to the progress of the case thus far.

after the status hearing there should be some documents posted after the meeting/hearing maybe not right away but maybe a few days later.

Personally i believe he is guilty but im interested to hear more about why you/others feel he has been set up and isn't guilty?

Reactions: 8
I'm not sure but I think that can happened. I don't think that they will give him bail either. I think it's meeting to see if this case should go to trial or be dismiss. I don't quote me on that. I could be wrong.

Reactions: 2
Gonna be parked watching Brian Entin's tweets on Thursday that's for sure haha

Reactions: 13
Learning that 8am their time is 4pm our time.. if there is a trial all of us in the UK are going to be having some ate nights! I've already had many late nights whilst the case was developing and he was flown over to Idaho

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Know something when it first came about they had him that was my thought. He could've been admiring the knife that belonged to someone else. If they have his blood though at scene might be a different matter. It was a horrendous act of violence and i do think and uts my opinion there were others involved

Reactions: 7
Know something when it first came about they had him that was my thought. He could've been admiring the knife that belonged to someone else. If they have his blood though at scene might be a different matter. It was a horrendous act of violence and i do think and uts my opinion there were others involved
I do go between thinking he must have someone else, even if it’s just an accomplice rather than them committing it with them idk

Reactions: 3
This is a bit morbid and I hope no one judges me for this but, I hope there is a documentary or some sort that comes out about this case in the future. I find it hard to follow a trail for days on end so having it all collated in that format I find easier to follow.

Reactions: 25
View attachment 1865445
View attachment 1865428

It very well could be - but if you look at hairline (although where top pic it seems to be receding, his hair is longer in court pic so may be covering it with the longer curls). Nose and chin are similar shape, cheekbone, brown bone, jawline. All very similar.

It’s too grainy for us to be certain but there is no way you could rule it out.
It’s been confirmed that isn’t him at the memorial, there is different footage that shows it’s a completely different person. Poor guy getting accused of being him, this is why TikTok detectives need to stop.

Reactions: 16
Presumably if he was just looking at someone else’s knife there would be other dna on the knife

I’ve just seen a clip of chatty Kathy Steve goncalves talking about “the fact that Dylan hid” (or something to that effect)… he was defending her of course… but does he know the truth about what happened or does he only know what’s in the affidavit about Dylan? You would think he knows the full facts and he is saying she hid… I’m gonna take it with a pinch of salt obviously until we hear it from official law enforcement but he definitely was saying that Dylan hid.

Reactions: 10
From what i understand i think they have the opportunity to give reasonable doubt to it being BK and get it thrown out? so i guessing they could ask for bail too. (im in the UK tho so im trying to piece together different things ive heard)

Personally i believe he is guilty but im interested to hear more about why you/others feel he has been set up and isn't guilty?
Reasonable doubt doesn't come into play at this stage. A jury must find guilt beyond a reasonable doubt when the trial is held. It's incredibly unlikely that he would be released at this stage, unless there was suddenly incontrovertible proof someone else did this. With the probably cause affidavit, the state has shown they feel they have enough evidence to have proceeded with an arrest warrant and subsequent trial.

Reactions: 8
I was watching a true crime thing on Netflix and some young man was beat up by a group of people, they arrested someone due to his DNA being found, turns out he wasn’t even there. They go into the forensics of it all and explain that everything you touch someone else will come along and touch it after, so imagine you wiped your mouth, then picked something up, someone came along two seconds later and touched it, they have your DNA on them etc which can be transferred onto something at a crime scene. It’s uncommon but it happens. It was crazy and does make me think about this sheath, hopefully they have his blood or something elsewhere in the house too.

Reactions: 3
Reasonable doubt doesn't come into play at this stage. A jury must find guilt beyond a reasonable doubt when the trial is held. It's incredibly unlikely that he would be released at this stage, unless there was suddenly incontrovertible proof someone else did this. With the probably cause affidavit, the state has shown they feel they have enough evidence to have proceeded with an arrest warrant and subsequent trial.
I heard that they had to try three times before getting arrest warrant approved.

Reactions: 1
I’m interested to know if anyone on here thinks there’s a chance he might plead guilty?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.