The Moscow/Idaho Murders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it depends on the doorbell? I am 4 hours away from my family home and can listen to the conversations and see the door both clearly. It's essentially a livestream of the outside of our home.

I was just thinking how I feel for the officers who responded and are involved in this. I know it's their job and everything but what a horrific thing to have to witness

Reactions: 9
They called friends over before the police didn’t they? I’m sure I heard that Ethan’s siblings were there.. He was a triplet and it was heartbreaking to hear their parents say they have to learn to be two when it was always three of them together 😔
I've heard that too and Yes Ethan's siblings were there and he is a triplet, his brother and sister were there.

• Sad
They called friends over before the police didn’t they? I’m sure I heard that Ethan’s siblings were there.. He was a triplet and it was heartbreaking to hear their parents say they have to learn to be two when it was always three of them together 😔
If it's true that they called friends over first, I think that suggests that D & B didn't leave their rooms until they had "back up" in the form of friends. This makes it more likely that D messaged a group chat or something and shared what she had seen in the night and waited for someone to respond or come over - Still obviously never expecting her friends to have been murdered. Maybe this is what the downloaded phone forensics from their phones show.

Reactions: 19
If it's true that they called friends over first, I think that suggests that D & B didn't leave their rooms until they had "back up" in the form of friends. This makes it more likely that D messaged a group chat or something and shared what she had seen in the night and waited for someone to respond or come over - Still obviously never expecting her friends to have been murdered. Maybe this is what the downloaded phone forensics from their phones show.
Time will tell.

Reactions: 2
Kaylee's ex boyfriend jack, they owned the pooch together. Kaylee's family visit the dog often. Her sister posted an update on Murphy a few days ago in the Facebook group. Hes doing well and well looked after
Can I ask which facebook group you are referring to? Only asking because I recently joined one that was more focused on Kaylee and there is someone in that group who is pretending to be Kaylee’s younger sister, Autumn i’m sure her name is? I saw a post elsewhere from the real account of her sister saying that multiple fake accounts have been made of her, her baby (sickos) and her friends. The person who is making the fake accounts has stalked the social media of Kaylee’s family/friends and has been posting them on the account claiming to be Autumn, you must be really sick in the head to even contemplate doing that.

From what i’ve seen Kaylee’s sister has one child, a little girl who looks about a year old? The reason I started doubting the account was because she was also now claiming to have a second child which is completely false. To make a fake account for the sister is bad enough, but to make one for a baby is fucked up.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Can I ask which facebook group you are referring to? Only asking because I recently joined one that was more focused on Kaylee and there is someone in that group who is pretending to be Kaylee’s younger sister, Autumn i’m sure her name is? I saw a post elsewhere from the real account of her sister saying that multiple fake accounts have been made of her, her baby (sickos) and her friends. The person who is making the fake accounts has stalked the social media of Kaylee’s family/friends and has been posting them on the account claiming to be Autumn, you must be really sick in the head to even contemplate doing that.

From what i’ve seen Kaylee’s sister has one child, a little girl who looks about a year old? The reason I started doubting the account was because she was also now claiming to have a second child which is completely false.
Kaylee has 2 sisters or possibly 3? She's 1 of 5 children i think. Her elder sister Alivia is pregnant and yes she does have 1 other child. There is a real relative called Autumn but yes iv seen the other profile of the fake one. Its awful.
I wouldn't advise going into the FB group, they are all nuts and some of the theories there are disrespectful and outrageous, and considering Alivia is a member on there i can't believe some of the things posted there. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say the name of the group on here but it was the first main one of the murders that was created.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Kaylee has 2 sisters or possibly 3? She's 1 of 5 children i think. Her elder sister Alivia is pregnant and yes she does have 1 other child. There is a real relative called Autumn but yes iv seen the other profile of the fake one. Its awful.
I wouldn't advise going into the FB group, they are all nuts and some of the theories there are disrespectful and outrageous, and considering Alivia is a member on there i can't believe some of the things posted there. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say the name of the group on here but it was the first main one of the murders that was created.
I’m really not sure about other siblings, I just know for sure that she had a younger sister called Autumn who has a daughter. The fact that she has to see people make fake accounts for her and her infant daughter is insanely fucked up.

Reactions: 7
Just to add to the PHD conversation- I don’t mean this rudely at all but there has been a look into this on websluths (of course!) the university he gained his degree at (distance leaning) is generally poor.
Although the university he was studying the phd at has a better reputation, it’s reputation for criminology is fairly poor.
PhDs have a pretty high rate of people studying without gaining a phd, so it’s not necessarily a sign of his intelligence or ability. He was clearly interested in it, but I think that’s about as much that can be gleaned from his enrolment on a phd.

Reactions: 11
I saw something earlier about comments on the girls Instagrams blaming them & was being nosey so had a look. Hadn't looked on there before. M had posted in August a pic of all the girls saying meet the roommates. Wasn't it stated that that he had been stalking the house since June? Does anyone know if any of the girls lived elsewhere before August & who was already living there?

Not sure who was living there before but get the impression MM was the ‘link’ between them all. She was besties with Kaylee, her and xana worked together, I believe same sorority as BF. Not sure how she knew Dylan but photos of them together individually which would suggest they were friends.
I’m more interested in how it’s going to come out that BK was linked to them (if he was) presumably it wasn’t totally random (ie he walked up to that house on the night on a whim and killed them) I think he definitely knew who was living in that house and went for them purposely. I think he either matched with KG on a dating app, was infatuated with MM (either knew her through social media or maybe through her job) .. I don’t think it was anything to do with xana but I could be wrong

Reactions: 10
I had a stalker in 2019 and it all started just because we did our food shop at the same time. Anything can trigger the wrong person.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
the black ford suv that is Ethan's sister car and the Red Jeep that is Ethan and Ethan's brother car that was at the house when the police showed up. I heard that Ethan's brother lives near the house.

I think it depends on the doorbell? I am 4 hours away from my family home and can listen to the conversations and see the door both clearly. It's essentially a livestream of the outside of our home.

I was just thinking how I feel for the officers who responded and are involved in this. I know it's their job and everything but what a horrific thing to have to witness
I agree and which Generation it is and if it's wired or just wireless.

I keep forgetting that those poor girls were the ones to discover the bodies the next day, every time I think about it I feel sick to my stomach. Part of me hopes that they only saw the scene on the main floor and didn’t go upstairs to discover Maddie & Kaylee, not that it makes it any better or easier of course.
I think that they saw ethan and called some people over and when someone passed out and someone called 911 and when 911 got there it was discovered that Maddie and Kaylee were dead. I don't think that D and B said Maddie and Kaylee dead just Ethan.

Last edited:
You can take photos with the network turned off, which is the same as turning it off completely
Yes I just double checked on my phone and in airplane mode the camera still works.

I really struggle to understand the mentality and the cruelty of the people making fake social media accounts. Also some of the things written about the victims on social media and message forums are so disrespectful. It’s almost as if people forget that this is real life and they were real people with loved ones who are dealing with such a horrific situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve seen some crazy theories on the House In Habit Substack thread such as this. This was posted yesterday.

I can’t see Brian refer to a 2nd accomplish anywhere and he seems quite reliable? That Gerard bloke thinks there is one but no idea who he is or if he’s credible

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve seen some crazy theories on the House In Habit Substack thread such as this. This was posted yesterday.

I can’t see Brian refer to a 2nd accomplish anywhere and he seems quite reliable? That Gerard bloke thinks there should a one but no idea who he is or if he’s credible
Jeez, I hope for the sake of those four souls that he didn’t have a body cam and record the murders. How disgusting and scary, if he did then he is even more sick and twisted than I already thought

I saw something earlier about comments on the girls Instagrams blaming them & was being nosey so had a look. Hadn't looked on there before. M had posted in August a pic of all the girls saying meet the roommates. Wasn't it stated that that he had been stalking the house since June? Does anyone know if any of the girls lived elsewhere before August & who was already living there?
He moved to the area in august and started “visiting” the house according to the PCA
I guess since term starts in September/ October they’ll all arrive at that sort of time?

Yeah I think the k and/or m were intended targets and killed first, quietly (possibly in sleep or he silenced them somehow). He bumped into xana on way down out of sheer bad luck and then got into a kerfuffle as she tried to get back into her room and get Ethan’s help, who was then seen in bed by bk so also killed :( I think D saw him through a slither in the door and so he didn’t see her fully and he was in adrenaline ‘oh tit I’ve killed more than intended and must get out’ mode, so didn’t notice her. I also think D’s response is odd but not unbelievable; she could have fallen unconscious / asleep out of intense fear and shock and been nervous to do anything , or even didn’t realize the seriousness and just thought it was a bit odd but not crazy, they were a party house and I lived in one of those at uni. Strange noises and even people were not uncommon :/
I read in a new article that D eight hours later spoke to friends before ringing the police
I find it odd but what reason could she have for that I assume if he killed four people she Would have seen blood down the stairs or checked her friends before ringing others to come over before ringing the police .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.