The Moscow/Idaho Murders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The autumn term started on 22/08. He was by their house on 21/08. It seems as if he had identified his target pretty much as soon as he moved out there.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve seen some crazy theories on the House In Habit Substack thread such as this. This was posted yesterday.

I can’t see Brian refer to a 2nd accomplish anywhere and he seems quite reliable? That Gerard bloke thinks there is one but no idea who he is or if he’s credible
In a way it would make sense for him to have an accomplice because of how quick everything seems to have happened but at the same time; everyone who knows him seems to say he was a bit of a loner, so idk how plausible it would be he found a friend to go on a killing spree with.

Reactions: 6
It must be so hard on the family and friends seeing all the crazy theories especially those who take it as far as making fake videos or impersonating people. It makes an horrendous time even more difficult.

Pot & kettle by commenting on this thread I know

• Sad
I think Dylan saw him carrying the knife when he went past her tbh that’s all I can think that would scare her into her room; if he was wearing black she wouldn’t see blood in the dark, but definitely see a knife if any light hit it

Reactions: 1
This is the ‘investigator’ who is convinced there is an accomplice though judging by his follow on post about dark forces at work I’ll take it all with a pinch of salt.

I’ll be interested to see what House inHabit posts this week when she arrives in Moscow (again, taken with a pinch of salt).

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I’ve seen some crazy theories on the House In Habit Substack thread such as this. This was posted yesterday.

I can’t see Brian refer to a 2nd accomplish anywhere and he seems quite reliable? That Gerard bloke thinks there is one but no idea who he is or if he’s credible
Didn’t that Gerard bloke tweet loads about the Gabby Petito case too? Are him and Brian Entin partners or something?

Gerard comes out with some really outlandish things and changes his story too. He keeps going on about Ethan being the one with the most injuries.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This is the ‘investigator’ who is convinced there is an accomplice though judging by his follow on post about dark forces at work I’ll take it all with a pinch of salt.

I’ll be interested to see what House inHabit posts this week when she arrives in Moscow (again, taken with a pinch of salt).
I followed house inhabit during the Gabby P case and I found the stuff she posted sometimes to be a bit of a reach so have lost trust in her. Brian Entin is very good. I know this is such a morbid thing to say, and please forgive me because I mean the best from it, but I just wish it would go to trial so we can get ALL the facts

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Out of everyone I tend to believe Brian Entin the most. Gerard is a nutjob, but apparently he was correct in the Petito case?

Reactions: 9
Did all the housemates move into that house last summer? I wonder if BK had been in the house prior to them moving in, so he had a location to target (knowing students would move in but not who) and knowledge of the layout. Then started stalking the occupants once they moved in.

Did all the housemates move into that house last summer? I wonder if BK had been in the house prior to them moving in, so he had a location to target (knowing students would move in but not who) and knowledge of the layout. Then started stalking the occupants once they moved in.
Looks like they all lived together since (at least) this time last year, in the same house

Reactions: 2
In a way it would make sense for him to have an accomplice because of how quick everything seems to have happened but at the same time; everyone who knows him seems to say he was a bit of a loner, so idk how plausible it would be he found a friend to go on a killing spree with.
Depends how he spent his time online, there's certainly places you could meet a likeminded weirdo 😕

Looks like they all lived together since (at least) this time last year, in the same house
I think they maybe moved in there for the autumn 2021 term as Maddie and Xana have posted on social media in what looks like the house in September/October 2021.

Depends how he spent his time online, there's certainly places you could meet a likeminded weirdo 😕
Yes 4chan for starters.

Cant find the webpage but I read that when arrested he asked 'was anyone else arrested?'

It must be so hard on the family and friends seeing all the crazy theories especially those who take it as far as making fake videos or impersonating people. It makes an horrendous time even more difficult.

Pot & kettle by commenting on this thread I know
There’s a huge difference between discussing and speculating in a respectful way which has been the case 99% of the time on these threads, compared to the vile accusations and theories being thrown around all over social media. It’s perfectly normal to speculate and to want to know what happened & why, but as long as it’s respectful towards the families & friends of the victims.

Reactions: 20
I think they maybe moved in there for the autumn 2021 term as Maddie and Xana have posted on social media in what looks like the house in September/October 2021.
Sorry yes, I forget we are in Jan 2023, keep thinking it’s December still 😅

I meant late 2021

Looking back at the house (I feel like one of those internet weirdos now) there is a small step down from the living room to where Dylan’s bedroom is. This could have been another reason he may not have seen her. I always look down if there is a step in a place I’m not familiar with.

Reactions: 5
Excuse if this has been discussed. Big rabbit hole. If u have twitter...search Pappa Rodger ...screenshots of a person who started discussion pages and gave themselves away. . They got a shock when they heard that the 'suspect' was about to be arrested. ...they suggested about the knife and sheath...acct went dark day of arrest. He was active on twitter. Bleak.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.