The Moscow/Idaho Murders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine this will show the injuries and maybe give more details about the deaths. Something that the public probably don't need to know right now.

Just spit balling here though... is this enough evidence to be beyond reasonable doubt? I know his dna was found on the knife sheath but what's to say he can't say he lost the knife in the weeks beforehand? Will they need to find something on the victims to completely confirm it?

I'm listening to videos whilst walking the dog next to a very dark field. I'm definitely speed walking home 🤣
This was just the information to arrest and charge him. They will be building the case now for trial. I think it’s pretty damning evidence. It’s not just one or two things.

I’m about to take me dog out and will be sticking to main roads. They weren’t even safe in their own beds.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I was also wondering this. Really confused by the wording of that part
Do you think they were attacked in their bedroom and tried to get to the bathroom and it was Ethan that was saying “I’ll help you” to X?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
D & B were both said to have had rooms on basement level too, it’s only just come out now D was on first level, probably to keep them safe as well. Imagine if X hadn’t ordered anything, maybe they would be alive as it’s quite clear from what I’ve seen that K or M were the targets.
from the LE for the first time because there was like two live streams and one video, were the creator had stated that they thought that Dylan didn't have a room on the first floor but on the second floor.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just re read the statement. Weird that the two sets of couples injuries were described differently. Wonder what that eludes to

Reactions: 5
Was it him saying it’s ok I’m going to help? That made my blood go cold. 4 innocent lives extinguished in such a short space of time 😢

Even if they were awake they were at home in bed and relaxed. It wouldn’t have been hard for him to come in and quickly incapacitate them with that weapon. I think I’d been hoping that they were asleep so they didn’t know what was happening and it was quick.

My heart breaks for poor Dylan. We often act in irrational ways in times of stress/trauma. She’s going to need some serious therapeutic intervention to get through this.

The police played this well. It may have looked to the public (and most importantly him) that they didn’t have a clue but they were clearly onto him from an early stage.

I’m pretty sure that the guy on Reddit who people thought was him said something about the sheath being left behind. I think the account is gone now but that would definitely suggest it was him or someone with insider knowledge who was posting.
The ‘it’s ok I’m going to help’ really freaked me out and made me wonder what an earth is going on in his mind ?

I know he has not been diagnosed but he must have some sort of personality disorder. I did wonder if he had multiple personality schizophrenia and switching between personalities. He is peering over them with a blade…why say those words it just doesn’t make sense to me

Reactions: 3
Do you think they were attacked in their bedroom and tried to get to the bathroom and it was Ethan that was saying “I’ll help you” to X?
Possibly? I think one of the rumours was that E wasn’t in the bed and had been trying to move to X. That might also explain the weird wording around the bathroom

Some of the rumours that were flying around, such as one of the housemates seeing the perp, seem to be true

Reactions: 6
What are you thinking? That one set of injuries were worse than the other ?
Potentially. Perhaps if M and K were the first killed their injuries may have been worse? Equally if X and E were awake then I guess they could have had different injuries too.
I’ve read about the knife used and it’s a serious weapon. It seems as though it wouldn’t require a huge amount of effort to inflict serious injuries on anyone. Terrible.
my heart breaks for X, probably just eating and chilling in bed when this happened. Poor poor baby ::(

Reactions: 8
I think that Ethan was attacked before Xana. I don’t think any of the victims were left in an injured state. That’s why I think it was him that spoke.

This whole thing is insane. So a delivery driver delivers something to xana and 10 odd minutes later he entered? He killed everyone in 20 odd minutes? The dog was barking and he walked past Dylan and she just retreated to her room for another 10 hours?
He drove around in his own car in the middle of the night on all those cameras? I wonder why he didn’t risk going back in at 9am to recover his sheath?

Reactions: 24
Am I right in saying that X and E were found in a bathroom and not their bedroom?
I thought that at first but I don’t think so. It’s confusing but think it just describes a bathroom being near Xana’s bedroom.

I’m confused about the timing of the food delivery. If it was 4am and then it seems as if BK was in house only minutes later. Surely E&X would’ve been awake eating the food then?

Reactions: 9
I thought it said that x was found on the floor and Ethan in the bed from one of the links earlier.
I’ve therefore assumed the thud was x falling to the floor. 😞

• Sad
I assume (I know I know) that the sliding door wasn’t locked and that’s how BK got in, but I did read some speculation that the individual bedroom doors had locks on. Do you think they hadn’t locked their doors?

I thought that at first but I don’t think so. It’s confusing but think it just describes a bathroom being near Xana’s bedroom.

I’m confused about the timing of the food delivery. If it was 4am and then it seems as if BK was in house only minutes later. Surely E&X would’ve been awake eating the food then?
thanks for clearing that up.

Reactions: 1
I assume (I know I know) that the sliding door wasn’t locked and that’s how BK got in, but I did read some speculation that the individual bedroom doors had locks on. Do you think they hadn’t locked their doors?
It was just the housemates at home and in bed. I probably wouldn’t have locked my bedroom door.

Reactions: 7
This whole thing is insane. So a delivery driver delivers something to xana and 10 odd minutes later he entered? He killed everyone in 20 odd minutes? The dog was barking and he walked past Dylan and she just retreated to her room for another 10 hours?
He drove around in his own car in the middle of the night on all those cameras? I wonder why he didn’t risk going back in at 9am to recover his sheath?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.