The Moscow/Idaho Murders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what he came back for next morning ….
presume he just sat in car and watched or drove by.
I winder if they will release the 911 call now
Maybe realised he had left evidence but couldn’t get to it Or just a creep wanting to see media circus.

Didn't he get in through sliding doors that were upstairs. I'm sorry if I'm talking a whole load of shite. I thought I had read that somewhere
Sliding doors were the second level so where X’s bedroom was so would still have to go upstairs to third floor for M & K.

Reactions: 6
Honestly- I don’t want to blame D at all, but all I will say is that it’s baffling she didn’t ring the police. I’ve lived in a huge college house before and I know if I saw a masked man walking past me I would be calling 911. However it’s totally acceptable she was absolutely frozen with fear and wasn’t thinking straight. Equally she may have been on substances and didn’t want to get in trouble. It’s unlikely she knew how serious the situation was.

all I hope is that she is able one day to heal and live a happy and fulfilled life.

Reactions: 21
I think it’s so sick the way all those tiktok sleuths who have made videos every day since this happened accusing hoody guy, roommates, ex boyfriends etc have not had the decency to make apology videos. I honestly hope they all get sued.
If any of the people they accused, if they accused them outright, suffer economic damages, current or future, they can sue for defamation. I hope they do, it's disgusting to name names in this sort of thing. Unless you're actually involved in the investigation, you don't know what the hell the police do or don't know. It's fine to hypothesize (privately or in a restricted forum, preferably) but to outright accuse? Unconscionable.

Had they somehow inhibited the investigation, they could be charged by police. I think the police kind of let them go wild without consequences because it was keeping attention away from BK, tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe realised he had left evidence but couldn’t get to it Or just a creep wanting to see media circus.

Sliding doors were the second level so where X’s bedroom was so would still have to go upstairs to third floor for M & K.
Ah right I see. You also hear about killers going back to the crime scene and pleasuring themselves. He maybe just went back to see if it had been discovered yet

Reactions: 5
I think it’s so sick the way all those tiktok sleuths who have made videos every day since this happened accusing hoody guy, roommates, ex boyfriends etc have not had the decency to make apology videos. I honestly hope they all get sued.
One of them is already being sued but she's still going. She accused a history professor and the ex boyfriend. Then when BK got arrested she changed it to the professor hired BK. Shes been slapped with 2 cease and desist and now she's being taken to court and she still won't give up!
So many people have had their lives ruined. Like you say, the room mates/ex partners/ fraternity brothers/ even the parents have been accused by some/ teachers/neighbours/ random people caught in the background of videos. Its madness... the Facebook group needs shutting down imo, its completely out of control over there ☹

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Wow wow wow. That was more than I was expecting. The police got criticised for weeks but of course they were very very busy linking all this. This is excellent police and forensic work.

The knife sheath was one of many “clumsy” mistakes he made for sure. Given it was found with the two girls I guess he took it off the knife there, the first victims. Then, did he hear the delivery driver arrive and “panic” and so it wasn’t at the forefront of his mind. It got left. He went to silence X as she was near the exit point for him, and found she had E there. He stabbed them and was spooked and high on adrenaline and left. Did he only go in there for one girl and ended up doing four victims? I don’t think he knew that Dylan had seen him. That would explain for weeks and weeks the narrative was that Dylan and Bethany were asleep. They had to say that so that they were safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Also where was the 5th housemate in all of this? Literally no mention of her (Bethany) was she legit asleep through it the whole time? The whole case is actually mental

Also unbelievably lucky Dylan saw him. I guess that’s why all the ex boyfriends etc were ruled out so quickly. She knew it was someone she’d never seen before

Reactions: 9
Also where was the 5th housemate in all of this? Literally no mention of her (Bethany) was she legit asleep through it the whole time? The whole case is actually mental

Also unbelievably lucky Dylan saw him. I guess that’s why all the ex boyfriends etc were ruled out so quickly. She knew it was someone she’d never seen before
I think Bethany was the only roommate on the ground floor. Dylan was on the same floor as Xana and Ethan.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think adrenaline and arrogance made him sloppy. They have a lot of evidence against him.

For some reason people seemed to focus on Dylan more than Bethany from the start. I saw comments about her boyfriend, the fact that she looked awkward in the last pics Kaylee posted, that she wanted revenge because of Maddies last tiktok etc. I even saw speculation that she was transgender!

Are we thinking that Bethany genuinely slept through it all?
I think it’s reasonable to assume that she did. She was on a separate floor to the others and had arrived home earlier so could have been asleep for a while. Some people are really deep sleepers who can sleep through fire alarms.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
It sounds like he went for the girls first then maybe Ethan went down to help them and got attacked in the doorway then he went to Xana.

Reactions: 4
I honestly think K or M was the victim initially and unfortunately he didn’t think x or e would be awake. Sadly I think if they slept through they may still be alive - it’s horrifying. I honestly think that he didn’t see Dylan and that’s the only reason she’s alive today

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Did anyone notice the redacted bit? Do you think that had some explicit details?

This has absolutely shaken me reading that. Those poor people

Reactions: 12
I really feel for Dylan. The document will not hold all the details, just enough to ensure a warrant to arrest and charge of BK. Who knows she could have taken a sleeping tablet when she got home and it kicked in. And like others have said the last thing you’d probably be thinking is that your housemates have been murdered.

And the police have withheld or gave slight misinformation throughout, potentially to make BK feel more confident he has got away with it.

Sorry having a brain dump!

Reactions: 16
Wow wow wow. That was more than I was expecting. The police got criticised for weeks but of course they were very very busy linking all this. This is excellent police and forensic work.

The knife sheath was one of many “clumsy” mistakes he made for sure. Given it was found with the two girls I guess he took it off the knife there, the first victims. Then, did he hear the delivery driver arrive and “panic” and so it wasn’t at the forefront of his mind. It got left. He went to silence X as she was near the exit point for him, and found she had E there. He stabbed them and was spooked and high on adrenaline and left. Did he only go in there for one girl and ended up doing four victims? I don’t think he knew that Dylan had seen him. That would explain for weeks and weeks the narrative was that Dylan and Bethany were asleep. They had to say that so that they were safe.
D & B were both said to have had rooms on basement level too, it’s only just come out now D was on first level, probably to keep them safe as well. Imagine if X hadn’t ordered anything, maybe they would be alive as it’s quite clear from what I’ve seen that K or M were the targets.

Reactions: 8
I’m really intrigued by the audio that was captured on the camera (?) from a neighbouring property. 50 feet isn’t far right? So assuming neighbours / passers by could have heard something?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.