The Moscow/Idaho Murders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So scary that he stalked the house at least 12 times prior to the murders.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
D & B were both said to have had rooms on basement level too, it’s only just come out now D was on first level, probably to keep them safe as well. Imagine if X hadn’t ordered anything, maybe they would be alive as it’s quite clear from what I’ve seen that K or M were the targets.
Yes that report was far more detailed than I thought it would be. Previously there was information that Dylan was about to move/had moved to 1st floor.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why the no contact orders were made for BK not to contact the surviving room mates and the victims families? Is that what usually happens in these cases?
(This order was given inside the courtroom by the judge, not in the PCA. The footage is on Law&Crime)

Reactions: 5
I hope more evidence comes out that clears Dylan's name and her reasoning for not alerting 911 as soon as possible. I know she's incredibly fortunate to be alive but she's probably dealing with a lot of survivor's guilt plus everyone online blaming her.

Reactions: 20
I hope more evidence comes out that clears Dylan's name and her reasoning for not alerting 911 as soon as possible. I know she's incredibly fortunate to be alive but she's probably dealing with a lot of survivor's guilt plus everyone online blaming her.
So much blame was thrown out at people who were scared and grieving. Kaylees boyfriend must be kicking himself that he didn’t answer the phone thinking maybe things would have been different and he had the finger pointed at him. I even saw people pointing the finger at Kaylees Dad because of his attitude. If my daughter had been murdered I might have a bit of an attitude too 😡

Maddie was like a member of their family. She went on family holidays, was a bridesmaid at the older sisters wedding etc. The Goncalves have lost 2 daughters.

Reactions: 17
Did anyone notice the redacted bit? Do you think that had some explicit details?

This has absolutely shaken me reading that. Those poor people
I imagine this will show the injuries and maybe give more details about the deaths. Something that the public probably don't need to know right now.

Just spit balling here though... is this enough evidence to be beyond reasonable doubt? I know his dna was found on the knife sheath but what's to say he can't say he lost the knife in the weeks beforehand? Will they need to find something on the victims to completely confirm it?

Really wish I hadn’t read that while waiting for my husband to come home from work 😖
I'm listening to videos whilst walking the dog next to a very dark field. I'm definitely speed walking home 🤣

Reactions: 9
The documents also detailed how a surviving roommate, Dylan Mortensen, came face-to-face with a masked man believed to be Kohbegrer in the hallway of their shared home around the time of the killings, shortly after 4am on November 13.

Mortensen heard what she believed to be her roommates cries, left her room and saw a man in a black mask with bushy eyebrows. She froze with fear, and watched as he walked past, then waited six hours before calling cops
.’

If you saw something like this why would you wait 6 hours to phone the police?

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know why the no contact orders were made for BK not to contact the surviving room mates and the victims families? Is that what usually happens in these cases?
(This order was given inside the courtroom by the judge, not in the PCA. The footage is on Law&Crime)
Cos in other cases the murderer may know the families and want to convince them they did not do it. BK may not have known dm and bf and the victims families. It still has to be agreed upon.

This document is to prove they have very good reason to arrest him. It’s a lot hey! Surely reasonable doubt comes into it if there’s a trial. He could turn round next week and admit it all. I doubt it though. I wonder what his internet searches have been about. Their address? One of the girls?

Reactions: 3
Cos in other cases the murderer may know the families and want to convince them they did not do it. BK may not have known dm and bf and the victims families. It still has to be agreed upon.
Thank you. I didn't know if it was standard practice so thanks for clarifying

Reactions: 1
I imagine this will show the injuries and maybe give more details about the deaths. Something that the public probably don't need to know right now.

Just spit balling here though... is this enough evidence to be beyond reasonable doubt? I know his dna was found on the knife sheath but what's to say he can't say he lost the knife in the weeks beforehand? Will they need to find something on the victims to completely confirm it?

I'm listening to videos whilst walking the dog next to a very dark field. I'm definitely speed walking home 🤣
I think the knife is important but the changing of the plates, the phone moving with the vehicle is a big one. He maintained the phone since the murder. Also there is stuff on the phone that we don't know. So, yes, probably.

The documents also detailed how a surviving roommate, Dylan Mortensen, came face-to-face with a masked man believed to be Kohbegrer in the hallway of their shared home around the time of the killings, shortly after 4am on November 13.

Mortensen heard what she believed to be her roommates cries, left her room and saw a man in a black mask with bushy eyebrows. She froze with fear, and watched as he walked past, then waited six hours before calling cops
.’

It could be she was half asleep or had taken a drug so wasn’t fully aware of it. Or was she that tired from loads of burning the candle at both ends that she just slept til noon after. I know I slept to noon most weekends at that age.

Reactions: 7
It could be she was half asleep or had taken a drug so wasn’t fully aware of it. Or was she that tired from loads of burning the candle at both ends that she just slept til noon after. I know I slept to noon most weekends at that age.
But even if you had seen something scary wouldn’t you investigate it or call the police or notify someone? I get if she was out of it on drugs but it just seems such strange behaviour to me.

Reactions: 2
Wow just shocking. Those poor poor people. I cant believe it sounds as though they were all awake. Just beyond heartbreaking . I have to admit my initial reaction on Dylan’s delay in ringing it in, is that did seem weird, but I don’t think it is nefarious I think as previous posters have said she was either in shock / drunk / some other explanation.
I honestly feel sick. The info about his previous and post visits is also stomach churning. What on earth was he thinking?

Reactions: 14

.’

I was wondering the same, one reason would be that you didn't know that the masked man had left? Also her voice would have alerted him if he was in the house for a while. I wonder was she just frozen in fear. He may have been off his face plus with adrenalin running through his blood, he probably didnt see her.

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't be surprised if they already have evidence that he bought the knife or it was his. I personally think this is great evidence and I am surprised how many people on social media are saying it isn't much to pin him down?!

Reactions: 11
I was wondering the same, one reason would be that you didn't know that the masked man had left? Also her voice would have alerted him if he was in the house for a while. I wonder was she just frozen in fear. He may have been off his face plus with adrenalin running through his blood, he probably didnt see her.
That’s true. I suppose it’s a case of we’d all react differently in the actual situation. The poor girl must have been devastated to find out what happened. I guess more will be revealed at trial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.