The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so beautiful, but my god she's got such a nasty bitchy stink face. At the beginning of this weeks video when Stef was talking to her. Does he not see it when he edits. I'd be having words if my partner did that to me. Yeah Stef can be a dick but she's supposed to be his 'best friend'.

Reactions: 5
Yes!! She’s been doing this for years well since she moved to Barh. She puts on the worst faces when Stef speaks. It’s horrible and so awkward. It’s your husband and bff and you treat him like absolute garbage. I have a feeling he’s just with her for her looks. There’s no substance to her. And she is nasty. He is akin and a dick but he’s so nice to her.

Reactions: 6
Co-dependant rather than in love. They met at quite a vulnerable time for Hannah. He was a bit older, cool job and fancy London lifestyle.

Now he is just the slob who doesn't do much around the home or his share with the kids.

Why wasn’t Grayson on a bike yesterday? Instead he looked miserable strapped to the back of Stef’s :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I wonder if they’ll keep the bike rides up, seems like a nice thing to do as a family instead of hauling the kids off to somewhere “to film”. I don’t watch the vlogs anymore so not sure how much of the ride is spent filming montages but I bet it is nice for the kids

Why wasn’t Grayson on a bike yesterday? Instead he looked miserable strapped to the back of Stef’s :confused:
I hadn’t thought of that but he’s definitely the right age to be riding on his own. Doing that will mean they have to compromise on what they want to do though and that’s not for Hannah and stef

Reactions: 4
Yes!! She’s been doing this for years well since she moved to Barh. She puts on the worst faces when Stef speaks. It’s horrible and so awkward. It’s your husband and bff and you treat him like absolute garbage. I have a feeling he’s just with her for her looks. There’s no substance to her. And she is nasty. He is akin and a dick but he’s so nice to her.
Shes not great looking - bulgy eyes, pinched mouth. Average at best.

She's always got a drink (usually alcohol) in her hand.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She's so beautiful, but my god she's got such a nasty bitchy stink face. At the beginning of this weeks video when Stef was talking to her. Does he not see it when he edits. I'd be having words if my partner did that to me. Yeah Stef can be a dick but she's supposed to be his 'best friend'.
I don’t see her as beautiful at all! She makes the best of herself, yes, but a natural beauty she is not.

I think she’s incredibly selfish and she resents their job and Stef even though he’d do anything to make her happy. I think he has zero confidence in himself and that’s what she does to him - probably threatens to leave etc. I hope they are both getting therapy, they have sold their souls in the job they’ve chosen and use their children for financial gain.
The latest vlog made me laugh, choose a girl who reads. I think Hannah’s always reading for escapism from her own life, add a couple of drinks on top of that for ultimate escapism, a dog because she really wants a baby...
Also if my “best friend” looked at me like that I’d be getting a new one....

I’ve given up watching them, but one of her stories came up on insta and what a surprise she’s drinking beer in the garden. She seems uses alcohol as a crutch, I find it very sad. She needs to find something that is hers that gives her fulfilment. YouTube and being a stay at home mum clearly isn’t.

Reactions: 2
I hadn’t thought of that but he’s definitely the right age to be riding on his own. Doing that will mean they have to compromise on what they want to do though and that’s not for Hannah and stef
definitelyaren’t prepared to compromise for their children. He looked so sad and I know it’s only a bike ride but I bet he would have loved it! And great exercise too!

276k subscribers on YouTube and struggling to get 30k views on the latest vlogs.
I wonder if they have reflected why this might be? Say 10k tops are inactive, that’s still 8/10 people scrolling past

I have said this before but I enjoyed Hannah’s content when she was pregnant with Grayson. I was TTC at the time of his birth and in the early days I feel like I learnt quite a lot from Hannah.

I enjoyed it in the days of the make up bags, when they were living in London. As a viewer, I became despondent when Steph took over the vlogs creatively. The last vlog of theirs I watched before unsubbing, was the ski trip where they hired a nanny.

@Ihatepeonies I see so many comments in this thread saying the same 'I used to watch'. I was the same. They were the channel that I would settle down to watch every Sunday. It was real entertainment and not just a time filler like a lot of youtube.

It's a shame they went off the boil because he obviously has talent in film making and the London days of following a young family was great viewings. I can't bring myself to even watch part of a vlog now.

Reactions: 11
I used to love them in the early days but Stef ruined it all for me as he tried to get the “silkies” and move it from casual vlogs to more professional style films.

There’s no doubt he’s talented as a videographer but his inane deep philosophical voiceovers/rants made me stop watching. Saw one vlog where Grayson was narrating and it was cringe! Given up watching after that!

Reactions: 10
I used to love them in the early days but Stef ruined it all for me as he tried to get the “silkies” and move it from casual vlogs to more professional style films.

There’s no doubt he’s talented as a videographer but his inane deep philosophical voiceovers/rants made me stop watching. Saw one vlog where Grayson was narrating and it was cringe! Given up watching after that!
The Grayson narration proper grates on me. I’ve given up watching too. I think the reality of how little they do, and how uninteresting and uninterested they are has come home to roost. Stef should get a job in creating film or video for other people, he clearly has the interest, but filming the crap out of their life is so done

I used to watch them a bit but find Stef’s smugness absolutely unbearable. The fawning comments on their channel made me want to throw up. Plus they’re just really bleeping boring and faux deep.

Reactions: 6
What is the silkies?
Silkies are what he called the nice cinematic shots he gets in the vlogs

The Grayson narration proper grates on me. I’ve given up watching too. I think the reality of how little they do, and how uninteresting and uninterested they are has come home to roost. Stef should get a job in creating film or video for other people, he clearly has the interest, but filming the crap out of their life is so done
It’s weird though as I think he’d be quite successful if he created his own channel. They need to go back to the cosmopolitan lifestyle they had going on when they lived in London. Since they moved to Bath, they’ve gone to their own arses!

On a separate note, does anyone know what’s going on with WantFeed? Never really got the idea of it to be honest! It’s like he basically merged Pinterest and Amazon wish lists together for people to obviously tell other people what they want for gifts for birthdays etc. A bit beggy! But then again I suppose it’s a bit like them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.