The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant believe how much she drinks, looks like every day and she starts so early. Instagram story at 2pm today with a glass of wine then looks like more after... I just wonder what happens if theres an emergency with the kids and they need to drive somewhere!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I cant believe how much she drinks, looks like every day and she starts so early. Instagram story at 2pm today with a glass of wine then looks like more after... I just wonder what happens if theres an emergency with the kids and they need to drive somewhere!
She needs help. I just had to watch her stories to see what you meant and her voice is so faux plummy!

what annoys me about these 2 is they don’t ever seem grateful or appreciative of their lot, steph in particular is the biggest whinge bag, he probably moans more than people with actual problems

Reactions: 3
i really need an explanation from them about why they put that massive tree bang in the middle of their (already small) garden. They have 2 young children and it hugely impacts their playing area. Im so baffled. I cant even fathom why they thought that was a good idea...

Reactions: 8
i really need an explanation from them about why they put that massive tree bang in the middle of their (already small) garden. They have 2 young children and it hugely impacts their playing area. Im so baffled. I cant even fathom why they thought that was a good idea...
Their reasoning it was so the tree grows with them? They planted it “themselves” when they moved in. But I think it kinda stupid to have it slap bang in the middle, must be so annoying

Reactions: 1
I think she’s naturally beautiful but the cheap blonde hair and horrid fake tan and over excercise is ageing her as well. Also she drinks like a raging alcoholic and I feel so bad for those boys and Stef actually. Sure Stef is a dick but he is the one who is talented and has direction in life. She wanted to move out of London and he lost all his friends and connection. He is quite talented but unbearable.
Hannah is good at mindless stuff and ids a shame she stopped doing vlogs and reviews. She has good taste and when she’s not drinking she was a good mother.

I think the move to bath ruined them. They both seem so miserable. Having a second kid is also hard for two narcissists.

I feel bad for Grayson he seems as moody and as down as they do and he is lacking direction and discipline. No kid his age should be playing video games. Surely the copious amount of tv and iPad time she gives them is enough.

Reactions: 5
I miss Hannah’s old fashion & beauty content - she does have good taste & she used to have useful styling tips. Surely those kind of videos would be easy to film during lockdown if they are both home.

Reactions: 9
I agree that the move to Bath hasn’t been great for Them in terms of interesting vlogs. London life suited them so much better. They were able to attend events and check out new hot spots - I mean, They were always leaving poor Gracie with babysitters so they could have weekly date nights but it was much better viewings. And honestly none of the friends they had then have continued with them. So was it all for show? Lots of ‘famous’ ones - Victoria from in the frow, Samantha maria, zoella! Just non existent now, never mentioned. It’s sad. Who do they have, in Bath? Why move there despite it being Hannah’s University town? They could have remained as relatable as they were in London with 2 young children... I just don’t enjoy the boring vlogs as much as the old ones. I honestly think she wants baby #3 just for content which makes me feel like such a witch to say but would they run of out of stuff to film with 2 boys who have clocked on to not wanting to be filmed?

Reactions: 9
Oh god I hope to god they don’t have a third baby. They already seem to hate the kids they have. No one I know drinks as much as them and these two losers don’t even have real jobs!! During the day and while the kids are home. She’s also palming off the kids to any tv or video game in sight. She never spends quality time with them and when she does she makes a huge deal out of it. She also seems moody and depressed and always complains about her kids. Since she has nothing else going on.
Stef is even worse with the complaining. However he is talented and has an interest in videos and production and a purpose. Hannah needs to find a purpose with her life that is not having kids for content and then resenting and swearing at them when she’s drunk all the gin

I honestly don’t think she will have baby no 3. She’s developed her reliance on alcohol since Rufus... I really can’t see her staying sober for 9 days, let alone 9 months

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think Rufus is so cute! On a different note, do you think she drinks more or less than ultimate girl gang and why do you think she gets more flack than her? Just a question, I love UGG! Do you think it’s because UGG’s girls seem better cared for/ she’s always trying to do something with them and she’s usually doing it by herself as her husband is at work?

Last edited:
C’mon guys, they are just your average poor young couple, they couldn’t afford London prices remember....cue the move to Bath and renting the million pound house for £3/4k a month!! Moving then onto the current 840k house and spending around 100k on redoing a perfectly gorgeous house...see, they just couldn’t afford to stay!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
C’mon guys, they are just your average poor young couple, they couldn’t afford London prices remember....cue the move to Bath and renting the million pound house for £3/4k a month!! Moving then onto the current 840k house and spending around 100k on redoing a perfectly gorgeous house...see, they just couldn’t afford to stay!!!
It baffles me where they get that sort of money.

Reactions: 2
I have only discovered these two yesterday, another you tuber mentioned them. The jury’s out on them. She appears a little ‘lacking’ and he borders on rude. That said their children are beautiful and the house seems very nice. Obviously I know very little about them and have only watched a couple of early vids and the most recent. Suspect if it wasn’t for lockdown I wouldn’t have lasted long with them. She is very pretty but as dense as they come - find it hard to comprehend how she managed uni

Me neither. From the bits they've shown it seems way too much, it'd give me a headache. All those heavy prints, dark colours and old public toilet tiles.

It seems like they've spent an absolute fortune on everything.

They're never going to make back their money on that house, seeing as it was lovely and fully done when they spent full whack on the property, just not to their taste.

If they were going to put that much money and work in renovating, I can't understand why they didn't get a cheap fixer upper. They aren't doing the work themselves so it wouldn't have made that much difference to them. Not ripping apart an already beautifully renovated and expensive house. Such a bad investment.
I’ve got to say I do love the style they are choosing (or having gifted) for their home. Whilst it wouldn’t be my choice (I live in a 300 year old cottage) as an Estate Agent I do think it’s very pleasingly done. I would however not like to clean the painted floor boards, fake cement floors or all their dusty artefacts. Just saying...,

Used to really like them, but unfollowed both recently, just found them whiny and annoying!! Used to love watching when Grayson was a baby but not so much as he got older!

Here you go:

I also noticed in the beginning of that video, Rufus' straps on his car seat are so loose. Why do YouTubers not give a duck about their child's car safety?!
Why would he keep that part in? She seems like a nasty witch!! The face she gives him after too, poor Roofus!

Used to really like them, but unfollowed both recently, just found them whiny and annoying!! Used to love watching when Grayson was a baby but not so much as he got older!

Why would he keep that part in? She seems like a nasty witch!! The face she gives him after too, poor Roofus!
Dorset folk donkey ride and paint pottery do they? Dorset born and bred 27 year old me never knew this 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Why does she keep being sly on the outfits Grayson has chosen himself? He looks better than the other one does who I assume she dressed?

Why does she keep being sly on the outfits Grayson has chosen himself? He looks better than the other one does who I assume she dressed?
The other day she said she didn’t want to say anything to him because she didn’t want to give him a complex, er then why are you taking the piss out of him to thousands of people?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.