The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please tell me where I can find the video were she tells Rufus to shut the f up?

So they did a live stream Sunday evening. While Stef was testing it out, he put it on private mode.... or so he thought! It was actually public so got see the real them, her lounging on the sofa, moody as duck and Grayson playing a rated 18 Xbox game. Soon as she thought the stream was live to the public, she suddenly seemed more cheerful :rolleyes:
Their image is all for show.

Her new facade will slip for sure. Hopefully as her fake posh accent is ridiculous 😂
Hannah's accent is far from posh!

Can someone please tell me where I can find the video were she tells Rufus to shut the f up?

Their image is all for show.

Hannah's accent is far from posh!
I can not stand the way she speaks now! It’s even worse when she has her brace in!! she almost gurns when she talks.

Reactions: 1
Here you go:

I also noticed in the beginning of that video, Rufus' straps on his car seat are so loose. Why do YouTubers not give a duck about their child's car safety?!

• Wow
I follow someone who’s been going through fertility struggles for years and years now, and I really feel for her. But I noticed this person is a big Michalak fan always commenting on Hannah’s Instagram. I could never follow someone like Hannah who moans about her children if I want one so bad!

Reactions: 2
So they did a live stream Sunday evening. While Stef was testing it out, he put it on private mode.... or so he thought! It was actually public so got see the real them, her lounging on the sofa, moody as duck and Grayson playing a rated 18 Xbox game. Soon as she thought the stream was live to the public, she suddenly seemed more cheerful :rolleyes:
What!! Grayson is 6.

Praise the lord, Hannah has given us a tutorial on how to make a bowl of berries and yogurt for a mid morning snack or even breakfast! Wow, I couldnt have made it through the morning without her!
Fingers crossed she teaches us some more cooking skills today, maybe toast? I've always struggled with that one 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good god they really are slobs,there house is a mess!! Plus Hannah’s constant drinking is really aging her.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why does she talk so slow, maybe all the alcohol is slowly killing off her brain cells. Shes become so painful to watch.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I saw her crossing the road in Bath with Greyson when she was heavily pregnant with Roo, not a scrap of makeup on and she looked absolutely gorgeous.

I saw her crossing the road in Bath with Greyson when she was heavily pregnant with Roo, not a scrap of makeup on and she looked absolutely gorgeous.
I might have mentioned that before, apologies if I’m repeating myself!

She’s unreal. Totally gorgeous. I think it’s Stef that is the issue. He is a narcissist. I’d turn to drink if I had to wake up next to him ever day.

I feel a little like he’s groomed her, she was an intern at Heat where he worked, and he’s much older

Reactions: 5
She’s unreal. Totally gorgeous. I think it’s Stef that is the issue. He is a narcissist. I’d turn to drink if I had to wake up next to him ever day.

I feel a little like he’s groomed her, she was an intern at Heat where he worked, and he’s much older
I definitely feel Stef is the problem. She doesnt have much family at all so I can imagine she feels totally stuck

Reactions: 4
Also why is Grayson in a baby seat surely he could bike on his own bike!! My boy Same age loves bike rides!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
20mile bike ride....reckon they did that in an hour?

Also why is Grayson in a baby seat surely he could bike on his own bike!! My boy Same age loves bike rides!!!!!
Because Hannah-and Stef put themselves first!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bloody hell Aldi, I love your Gins, but as you see fit to send these twats a couple of bottles sod you, won’t be buying any more from you!! send it to out key workers instead, a lot of whom are your own staff!!! It might be advertising but it’s sticks in the throat a bit, especially after they used Hannah ‘I only wear high end make up’ to advertise their range.🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.