Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gee13

VIP Member
Thought she said she didn't wear nail polish any more... looks like white nail polish in her latest story to me 🤣

Reactions: 3

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Their house was beautiful when they bought it........the listing is still up on House Price History via Rightmove
It was! So lovely and then they completely ruined it by making it all dark and gloomy, very much like them. The only room I do like is the kitchen, not the floor though. I wonder if the plan is to go to Portugal this summer, definitely decide an area, come back declutter and get the house ready for the year, early spring to go in the market?

curious.alice

I realised I stupidly gave them my email address when they claimed a few months ago if you signed up you’d get old merch stock for free if you just pay for postage, can’t remember what vid it was in. Of course heard nothing on that but just checked my junk emails and of course i’ve been spammed with ‘glowstate’ emails from Hannah… these two are great con artists!
Isn’t that a GDPR violation?
---
Is the insta page just her yoga page renamed? Is that not illegal?! Or immoral at least 😅
Yep she renamed her yoga page. It’s so naughty

Also kind of suggests she doesn’t have any faith in this new business

peebleweeble

I don’t think their house will sell very well either, they’ve trashed the garden and the kitchen floor is shoddy concrete! Not to mention how it’s all their personal taste, like the reclaimed boards in the bathrooms etc.

peebleweeble

I don’t think he even knows - just regurgitating knowledge from other sources and making no sense at all!

I bet their house will be worth a lot. Wonder if their rubbish reno choices will affect the valuation though. This isn’t a good time to sell.

lottiekarotti

Hannah really just isn't a natural when it comes to ads. It always seems so forced and awkward and what they think seems professional. But in this day and age, I feel like most influencers try to be more casual about it, so as not to spook the audience and pretend they're not actually selling you something (which is annoying on another level, mind you). Hannah seems incapable of that.

coco

First post here but long time lurker. Those free guides they're giving away look like those from Secret Weapon PLR. In other words, all they've done is stick their own photos on and changed up the design a bit.

Isn't 'health coach' Meg former blogger/influencer 'Wonderful You'?

Reactions: 2

GhostHoward

VIP Member
It was interesting reading the comments on one of their recent vlogs, someone said putting stuff in storage was really expensive so get rid of almost everything.
Another said they kept a small property here which they rented out, and were glad they had as have had to move back and would never have afforded to get back into the UK property market otherwise. There are others saying the similar, they'll be priced out of the UK market in future of they sell and buy in Portugal (obviously this depends how the relative property markets change over time).
What happened to their coffee line? I thought that was a big thing they were launching, got their own personal roast. Like Glow State, big fan fare launch, fizzled out never too be mentioned again. Surely Glow State has to be a huge flop? Do they actually sell anything on it?
BIB - And I can’t wait! This is the shit show I’m waiting for.

I have a relative who lives and works in Porto (moved out 2018/19). Has a beautiful 2 bed apartment which cost an arm and a leg because of the location, but waited years before deciding where to buy, and never plans on leaving. No dependents (choice), has a great support network and lives an amazing life, travelling with work.

They’ve put no real research in, other than “cheap living, Instagram life”. No thought to the kids. No thought to the dogs (bets they’ll survive a summer in a van? They’ll get heatstroke and die because they were negligent.

ADZ7

New video this morning saying how blackout cards have worked etc , for how long ?

• Wow

nickgrimshaw

Nope. She got them done free I think, could be wrong, but I’m sure it was for a job/advertisement. It’s in the threads way back, the clinic she used and so in.
I had a little look and it's mentioned in Hannah's own thread - https://tattle.life/threads/hannah-maggs.730/
but the posts mention a blog post on the clinics website that no longer exists. It's even mentioned back on Guru Gossiper back in 2014
8tfXL7j.png

nickgrimshaw

Finally gave up on wantfeed then. His original "this time next year we will be millionaires" idea. Pity all the viewers who invested money in it.
Is this the first time he's confirmed that Wantfeed is now abandoned? I don't recall ever seeing it be addressed before this 🤔 I was nearly somebody who invested in it!! (big fan of Hannah back in the day) So glad I didn't. 😵

Screenshot_2024-04-24-13-34-43-59_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

GhostHoward

VIP Member
The cheeky sod is half Irish!
Hannah isn’t though. How would that work?
My husband and daughter have Irish passports. Me and my kids from a previous relationship will never be allowed that.

Edit: or is Portugal a country that doesn’t Visa, and lets us in?
With the likes of the Michelaks planning to live there maybe they should reconsider that rule.

evoway13

VIP Member
they said a few months back that they would be giving all their old stock away for free- a lot of the jewelry from hannahs shop etc, and asked people to sign up in order to get a freebie.
dont think they gave anything away but i bet they got a lot of email addresses from it.
That's got to be illegal......surely???

ADZ7

So as suspected and peoples comments previously, a month in Portugal it is then blaming the op as to why she’s not doing yoga , sign up for September ladies 😊

Attachments

• Haha