Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Let's not forget the money he must of spent to get these cards made and printed! I wonder if they do have a lot of money or are they drowning in debt? Was the boob op paid for using a loan perhaps?
I thought that too. When you have made a good living as a You Tuber, and all the freebies and experiences that come with that, it may be a bit of a shock when it declines. We all know those people who live a lavish lifestyle on credit, when really they have remortgaged their houses and have loans and credit card debt. Cosmetic procedures are very often funded with finance schemes, just like flashy cars.

Reactions: 3

msfjools

Logistically, how are they moving to Portugal permanently? I seem to remember Stef voted for Brexit......

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Stef used to make fun of the decals that were once popular : 'live life love'........and then he produced 'Love Over Gold' prints.....(reminds me of a Dire Strait's album)
I had one of those 🤣gave it to a charity shop🤣! I think they have a huge mortgage and overspent by a lot on the Reno that didn’t need doing!

peebleweeble

Yeah I think they lost their fans when they clearly got bored of the work and just took any ad going for the cash.
Backfired on them I think!

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
I wanted to see how much traffic their GlowState website got.......I ran several different apps as I could not believe the numbers......... a big fat ZERO .......Wantfeed did better than this when it first launched 😂
And yet Hannah needs to rent an office space to run it🤣

• Haha

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
Who are the fools spending £30 on a box of questions. 🤯

I played this ‘game’ whilst babysitting my niece & I came up with a series of questions to ask herself. Didn’t even need Google.🤷🏻‍♀️

Camperfan

VIP Member
What happened to the nutritionist qual Hannah was doing? I saw she made a story about Celtic salt the other day and tagged a mother's edit. On a mother's edit's post about drinking salt dissolved in water people were calling her out and tagging a medical type person. His post said it was basically the latest influencer shill and there was no nutritional gain, the low levels of additional minerals you would get from a teaspoon of salt were greater in actual food even something as innocuous as iceberg lettuce had more!
Hannah is really not the smartest and appears to fall for every latest fad of modern hippy health. I really hope she's not going to be looking for money offering nutrition advice online!

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
Not sympathy but sales. The pity party is all to guilt trip people into purchasing his blackout cards. The same content gets rolled out every time.

lottiekarotti

I can't wait to watch this flop too. It might've worked on the few fans they have left, but games like these aren't being sought after by the masses anymore, they're just too many of them, and theirs is way too expensive. And you can only play it so many times before it just gets boring. I really hope one of them wakes up at some point and realises that their careers on the internet are over, that's Stef killed their channel, and that it's time join the real world one way or another. They have small kids, it's not just their own lives these two are ruining.

curious.alice

Hannah’s insta stories. None of the stories about her course are marked as an ad. Makes me so cross.

she says it’s all about stuff that’s improved her “healths”, yes, plural. Must be good then!

• Wow
  • Haha

IBeingnosey

Last week I fell down the Estee Lalonde rabbit hole (aka Essiebutton)....she's getting married to a guy called Ben this year. I wondered what happened to her ex, 'Aslan' (@li0nsmane on Twitter/X)......he's not posted since 2018 but, I noticed 'Glow State' was one of his followers ....I clicked on Glow State and Hannah is using her old twitter account to make it look as though they have 57.4k followers on their new business!!!! Snide and conniving!!!
So bad isn’t it!

• Heart

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Stef posted on his instagram they are going to sell the house and move to Portugal... do we think they're ever going to do it or just tease it for another year?
Another year!! Not sure they would get back what they paid and the spent on unnecessary renovations. The houses on their street go for around 900k to 1 million. I think they paid 830k for it and must have spent 100k, the kitchen alone is a bespoke one.
---
Well that explains why she fell for Stef then! 😂

evoway13

VIP Member
anyone Know the ASA email, I’m so sick of this shit., They know exactly what they are doing, first story no mention at all it’s gifted, second story spot the ‘gifted’. Also no AD which it is! They don’t gift it because they like you Hannah!
Here it is:

• Heart

evoway13

VIP Member
Let me grab my tiny violin, poor, poor Stef needs to sell up and move to Portugal because their small business just can't survive.

Absolutely nothing to do with the businesses failing because they got lazy and greedy with YouTube. A business won't survive if you are inconsistent with putting out content. Viewers switch off. They jump on bang wagons too late and then give up on things - The Podcast, Patreon, Wantfeed, the print shop, the book he was planning on writing and turning into a film...... Yeah, blame Britian. I am sure they will all be huge successes once you move abroad.
There are 5.5 million small business owners currently in the UK.......I'm shocked that these business owners aren't moving to Portugal 🥴 🥴

The thing is.....Stef wants a business that runs on its own - without him putting any work in. I'd love to see him work a 50 hour week in the steel industry.....and actually getting his hands dirty......

Camperfan

VIP Member
So it's another "just want to be in the van" "van life" "epic road trip" Portugal trip where they mainly stay in AirBnBs again then? Judging by steffs story of them looking for places to stay.

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
My son is at uni studying for his degree in music performance and production. He and his friend have got a grant to set up a music studio for underprivileged teenagers in our local area. The local council is investing too. They both have ADHD and play in local bands. My daughter is going to help with admin/publicity etc. I'm so proud of the three of them.
What an incredible thing for them to do.

• Heart