Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
She’s mentioned in the YouTube video that she has had two miscarriages, I didn’t know that!
I knew she had had one but not two.
---
What age is Stef 🤔 did he pay for her boob job when she was 22..... What age was he when she was 22?
Nope. She got them done free I think, could be wrong, but I’m sure it was for a job/advertisement. It’s in the threads way back, the clinic she used and so in.

Reactions: 1

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Using the term 'worked' seems odd to me, it comes across like "it worked, we tricked everyone finally!". I kind of feel bad for Stef in the latest video as he seems to be so attached to these ideas with little foresight into how the initial buzz will fade, until he has to come up with the next 'idea'. Why not just work as a freelance video editor? Weddings or events even? He has enough of a portfolio to appeal to agencies/creators. You can earn good money, be flexible, use the skills he seems to enjoy using, yes it's for someone else but it would give them the means to continue with their own things too. Compromise and balance is all you need. It's frustrating to watch this cycle of desperation
He had, or has his filming company Portrait Mode. There are so many doing it now, and people don't want to pay big bucks. As far as I know, he didn't train at film school or a TV company. He never sticks to anything. The You Tube grift has peaked, and they don't have The Gleam agency behind them anymore.
Also, he is crap at business. I just hope they don't get sued regards the crappy cards. They both live in a fantasy world. H is just a sheep. Too many yoga teachers knocking around.

evoway13

VIP Member
Whys she looking for office space?? It's just her!
😂 😂 😂 - she can run 'Glow state' from her mobile phone, sat at the kitchen table - it's not exactly GOOP (with 8 million subscribers)....Hannah thinks she is the UK's Gwyneth Paltrow 😂. Gwyneth already had a huge fanbase before creating Goop......plus, she has spent million's on advertising

stampystamp

Chatty Member
There's a house just like theirs, overlooking a beautiful park.......it's modern and light though........on the market for £600k. I seem to remember Stef talking about putting theirs on the market for around £800k early last year - there's no way he'll get that for it!
Which area though? Bear Flat where they live is one of the most desirable areas of Bath.
---
This is probably the most comparable property on the market currently but obviously it’s not as “updated” as theirs

evoway13

VIP Member
Haha,£11 was the most expensive I could find when I googled organic coffee. I think there's is £12.50 - so Harrods prices then. What a joke this pair are, what do they think is so special about them/their coffee that people will pay top dollar?
That old painting though where the children look just like theirs? That was crazy, it's such a likeness!
I'm sat looking at my Nespresso machine and I've realised I haven't bought ground coffee in years - just pods.......or I drink Alta Rica instant because I love a strong coffee .......

evoway13

VIP Member
Stef posted on his instagram they are going to sell the house and move to Portugal... do we think they're ever going to do it or just tease it for another year?
It's not for sale yet lol because I had a look on Rightmove....... ;)

Rosie24

She’s mentioned in the YouTube video that she has had two miscarriages, I didn’t know that!

peebleweeble

I’m not sure they were together I bet he wouldn’t have been interested in a flat chested person, he’s so shallow now god knows what he was like then!
---
Let’s face it we know he didn’t fancy her for her personality 😂

evoway13

VIP Member
Hannah and Stef have both worn those earphones at the same time whilst on a road trip with their kids. Awful parenting and dangerous driving.
...especially if one of the children choked on a snack in the back seat.......and they couldn't hear them :mad:

These two should never have had children.......

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Hannah’s latest ad. What a load of crap.

As a trainee ‘nutritionist’ she should know that you are much better eating proper Greek yoghurt which has more protein in than the ‘Greek style’ yoghurt. Even I know that and I’m no health guru like her!

Comes across as so disingenuous.
Sorry, can you explain this to me? I was under the impression that Greek style meant it was made the same way as Greek yoghurt but wasn’t made in Greece. A bit like champagne can only be made in the Champagne region, but many fantastic sparkling wines are made with the same method.

The Greek style yoghurt I get my kids is 100% milk, and nutritionally I couldn’t see the difference, even to a pre/probiotic level (where that info is available). Tbh we get the Aldi Greek style