Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Yes, what happened to the specially chosen coffee blend they were selling? It's not been mentioned in weeks and Hannah was schilling some mushroom coffee she'd been gifted this week which reminded me she surely had her own to promote.
I was never sure what the actual point of Glowstate was, it has no clear aim and seems a random thread of whatever latest fad Hannah is into coupled with the odd bit of selling.
She did a yoga course but appears to have largely given up on teaching yoga. Then the nutrition course, but for what? How is she planning to make money from doing the course? Following hobbies doesn't necessarily relate to generating income.
Go to Portugal and set up a retreat, yoga, nutrition and have blackout evenings 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Imah

Chatty Member
I don’t see why they don’t keep the house and rent it out for a bit tbh. Seems like they will lose a lot of money selling it and probs won’t be able to get back on the ladder if Portugal goes tits up

evoway13

VIP Member
Has she deleted the video she made about her "clean" makeup and skincare products? 🤔
I don't know but, 'Glowstate' is only getting 20 likes on recent IG posts 😂 - I think Wankfeed had more activity......

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
The absolute irony of Hannah reposting a video talking about the importance of spending time with kids and not being on your phone around them- don't Stef and Hannah literally wear noise cancelling headphones while with their kids?
They used to have a day (once a week) where they would have to put their gadgets/phones in a lock box so they could focus on their family!!!!!

stampystamp

Chatty Member
Speaking as someone who is from one of the most expensive areas of Bath, things here aren’t being let for as much as they used to be. Same with selling too.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
My husband did that after being able to retire early as he grafted in real jobs for 39 years .....and paid into an excellent pension scheme. We are mortgage free.......Stef has to worry about his income and he's 44 this year! If Grayson wants an 'inspirational figure'.......it's not Stef 😬
Snap! Mortgage free after both working and planning for the future. Also living well within our means so we are now able to relax a bit.

• Heart

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Stef is constantly moaning about the cost of living and how he is a slave to the 'system'........so, he brings out a box of cards for £30!!! The vast majority of working people don't even have £30 to spare at the end of each month. Some families are surviving on £30 a week for food and they are in WORK!!! I've read articles that show nurses going to foodbanks!!! I hope he has covered himself legally if another company sues him for stealing their idea (questions are identical etc)

He says the 'influencer's days are over'.....he must be looking in the wrong place. A young couple on youtube own the home they're living in and bought a terraced house to rent out. They are starting a jean's company. They don't eat at artisan bakeries or shop in M & S - they don't own a Tesla or campervan - they have one family car

Stef thought he was 'poor' many years ago, when he figured he was 'priced out of London' - he was priced out of the more popular places to live in London. They had the money to buy a nice semi in Wimbledon - it wasn't the instagram aesthetic
That’s not Carys is it? She made money in the whole fitness train. Cannot stand her and her constant Belly🤢 talk.😂

• Haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
. I watch this couple on YouTube, they have a tea/coffee company and on every packet they have ‘conversation starters’….just like Blackout cards!! He has completely just copied what was already out there, it’s not a new idea. 13.23 they mention them.

• Wow

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
They’ll be giving it away for free when they do another clear out of their loft.

Yet another brainless money making scheme.

linzilou

He seems to think these blackout cards are going to be their saviour, surely once the devoted fans have bought one set that’s going to be it 🤷‍♀️
If they aren’t on Amazon no organic customers are going to find them.

evoway13

VIP Member
That’s not Carys is it? She made money in the whole fitness train. Cannot stand her and her constant Belly🤢 talk.😂
It is but, her and James have their head's screwed on when it comes to money..... 😂

I just thought of another influencer doing well - Elle Darby/Swift's sister Lucy.....buying properties and renovating them

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
The absolute irony of Hannah reposting a video talking about the importance of spending time with kids and not being on your phone around them- don't Stef and Hannah literally wear noise cancelling headphones while with their kids?
I know!! Cannot believe she has the nerve to post that!

evoway13

VIP Member
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/147778334. This one is almost identical to their house and very close. It’s sold.
---
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/146846321 and this is for sale. Again very close to them.
Yes, it's the second one
---
Snap! Mortgage free after both working and planning for the future. Also living well within our means so we are now able to relax a bit.
....We have lots of pets and sit in the garden, bird spotting 😂 ....He goes fishing; I dabble with art/crochet/knitting...but, think we'll be helping with son's recording studio eventually

• Heart

gee13

VIP Member
Thought she said she didn't wear nail polish any more... looks like white nail polish in her latest story to me 🤣