The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you looked in Stef’s Twitter it would put you off hiring him for anything. Whatever your political beliefs, you don’t have to be a massive dick on Twitter.

Reactions: 8
If this extract from his novel is the part he wishes to share after three years of writing he has zero hope of getting it published. Stick to the wedding videos Stef.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a painful read.
It's not only painful but, again he's using words he doesn't understand. If it's set in the UK, we do not have native deer with 'blazes' on their face. 'Transient' - means a person who doesn't stay long. In the animal world, transient means : "Those that have negative local population growth rates at a given site and that show up only occasionally as a result of dispersal from some adjacent source habitat."

He's basically got a thesaurus and messed up! This is why people study creative writing for years before attempting to write a book. Stef's written what's commonly known as 'word salad'..........Book critics would have a field day with that one page!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's not only painful but, again he's using words he doesn't understand. If it's set in the UK, we do not have native deer with 'blazes' on their face. 'Transient' - means a person who doesn't stay long. In the animal world, transient means : "Those that have negative local population growth rates at a given site and that show up only occasionally as a result of dispersal from some adjacent source habitat."

He's basically got a thesaurus and messed up! This is why people study creative writing for years before attempting to write a book. Stef's written what's commonly known as 'word salad'..........Book critics would have a field day with that one page!!!
Absolutely agree - he’s always tried to come across as more intelligent but completely misses the mark. Word salad sums it up exactly!! I love how in the book he wrote “fawn” but in his stories spelt it as “faun”. All that fancy computing equipment but no spell checker 😂

• Haha
Urgh. this is the sort of writing that gives me a headache after a chapter.just because you can use 10 words to describe something doesn't mean you should.

Reactions: 9
Urgh. this is the sort of writing that gives me a headache after a chapter.just because you can use 10 words to describe something doesn't mean you should.
Yeah there’s just no flow!🤯

question: how does Hannah keep a straight face at his hare brained ideas? If I had to listen to that tiresome moaning in my life I think my nether regions would shrivel up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I completely forgot these two numpties existed until I saw this thread pop up as active.

Of course they’re moaning and having a pity party about Greys behaviour and their new found need to actually work. Grey was only suppose to be cute for the camera’s and bring in that AD money…..Stef would claim he’s keeping it “real” by sharing Greg’s “bad behaviour” when actually they’re his parents and need to protect him and help him and the teachers.

Also hearing their dog had issues with her nipples…. Why does it not surprise me they bred her? Backyard breeding shouldn’t surprise me from these scammers. Probably charged 3k a pup too.

If Hannah is serious about the Italian alps or whatever place she was going on about, she should organise yoga retreats to these regions. It’s what a bunch of yoga teachers I know do. Teach, earn money and treat themselves to a little holiday at the tail end. Oh wait… Hannah doesn’t want to work. She wants to film herself having a latte over an amazing room so she can stick it on Instagram. Sorry, she actually just wants Stef to film it… so he can bring himself to climax watching it back and hearing his own voiceover being played back at him.
---
Just looked at stef’s Instagram and his argument to replace government with Ai. I hate the tories but AI? Putting away the obvious joke that is Stef wanting machines to work so humans (like him) doesn’t have to, has he no idea of why people are hesitant about Ai? That it’s programming is faulted, systemically racist among many other things?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That extract from his ‘novel’ is the biggest load of shite I’ve ever read. A dead fawn (misspelled) “flashed into existence” and caused the character to experience “playful curiosity”. Wtf lol. Never known a more pretentious twit in my life, he thinks he can turn his hand to anything and people will ‘faun’ over him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That extract from his ‘novel’ is the biggest load of shite I’ve ever read. A dead fawn (misspelled) “flashed into existence” and caused the character to experience “playful curiosity”. Wtf lol. Never known a more pretentious twit in my life, he thinks he can turn his hand to anything and people will ‘faun’ over him.
I find this part hilarious : 'Alice allowed the question to unfurl within the recesses of her thoughts'......questions do not 'unfurl'.....to unfurl is to make something spread out that was once in a folded/rolled up state....

...and another about the deer.....'She wondered when the precise instant of decay would render it indistinguishable from its surroundings'.......when an animal decays....the skeleton still remains......so, it will always be 'deer like' :rolleyes: ......that's if rats or other carnivores don't eat it first.......

Then there's the 'trillion's of entities that transcend the tight confines of a simple noun' that Alice envisions when she thinks about her mother (???????????????)

• Haha
I wonder do they ever do things the kids would enjoy?! You never see them post Christmas things or Easter bunny or anything other than them sat in wanky coffee shops! I'd say maybe they don't show kids things but they're happy to discuss the kids behaviour all over the internet so not like they don't show/talk about the kids!!

I wonder do they ever do things the kids would enjoy?! You never see them post Christmas things or Easter bunny or anything other than them sat in wanky coffee shops! I'd say maybe they don't show kids things but they're happy to discuss the kids behaviour all over the internet so not like they don't show/talk about the kids!!
good point!! They did do arts and crafts the other day, however stef joined in, wrote a wanky quote on a piece of paper and then said he was going to start selling it on their print website. Imagine that sort of sucked the fun out of it…

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I remember a few Christmas vlogs where they bought beige wooden toys for Grayson- they refused to have plastic educational toys in the house. Hannah said they were ‘ugly’ and didn’t match her aesthetic!

• Angry
I remember a few Christmas vlogs where they bought beige wooden toys for Grayson- they refused to have plastic educational toys in the house. Hannah said they were ‘ugly’ and didn’t match her aesthetic!
I remember this too!!! I think this is probably where other mums started hating her! Felt like she was sticking her nose up at mums who did buy these kinds of things!!

• Heart
I remember this too!!! I think this is probably where other mums started hating her! Felt like she was sticking her nose up at mums who did buy these kinds of things!!
This is a bugbear of mine with influencers, colours and contrast are literally serving the purpose of developing babies’ brains!

This is a bugbear of mine with influencers, colours and contrast are literally serving the purpose of developing babies’ brains!
While some evidence supports muted toys for some children prone to overstimulation and wooden toys do help with development, these influencers aren't doing it for that reason. It's purely for aesthetics. Plus - high contrast is pretty much the only thing babies can see at the start, so why take that away from them
?

She shared a photo of the Dreamland sign in Margate yesterday. No photographs of them actually at the amusement park or on the rides. Expect it is too low class to be seen doing something fun and child based for a change.

• Haha
  • Wow
Hannah’s stories about always feeling the pressure to do wholesome activities with her kids and then posts an arts and crafts activity… do they read here? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.