The Michalaks #2 The Adventures of Hannah Maggs and Baldspot McVoiceover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Undisclosed #ad or#gifted for the holiday cottage they were "loaned". Declared the PJs as an #ad but right at the end of her post. Not sure why they need to escape the whirl wind of December when neither work as such and Hannah does nothing but yoga, read and dog walk (such a stressful life?!). They are hardly social butterflies either. I'm probably jealous that this lazy snobby pair get given so many freebie holidays. Do they ever go in a break they pay for themselves? I don't understand what these holiday company places get out of this.

Reactions: 7
Completely agree. The constant complaining about parenting really gets on my nerves too. Both work from home and live a very comfortable lifestyle. They haven’t got a clue and really don’t seem to appreciate what they have.

Completely agree. The constant complaining about parenting really gets on my nerves too. Both work from home and live a very comfortable lifestyle. They haven’t got a clue and really don’t seem to appreciate what they have.
And they barely even parent! Grandma seems to be round a lot and those kids are always in holiday clubs or at school! 🤣 what an absolute pair of twats!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And they barely even parent! Grandma seems to be round a lot and those kids are always in holiday clubs or at school! 🤣 what an absolute pair of twats!
Agreed. They are really ungrateful to have two beautiful children

Reactions: 6
They’re trying to shift all their unsellable tat now - marketing it as a Maggs London gift box worth over £170 (apparently) but they’re selling for £68 (such a great deal if you’d like to pay through the nose for things that have been collecting dust in storage for 6years) 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
And then started covid chat directly after the plug for it to get his engagement up .. what a twit I can’t stand him!!

Reactions: 3
I choice to take my Covid information from scientists rather than failing youtubers.

Also calling his latest AD for sky a tribute film 🤮 He really is an obnoxious twit.

A tribute film 😂 an advert is beneath him and his high and mighty philosophies but if you just call it some other name it’s fine of course.
He really goes a long way to justify their life choices!

Reactions: 4
Undisclosed #ad or#gifted for the holiday cottage they were "loaned". Declared the PJs as an #ad but right at the end of her post. Not sure why they need to escape the whirl wind of December when neither work as such and Hannah does nothing but yoga, read and dog walk (such a stressful life?!). They are hardly social butterflies either. I'm probably jealous that this lazy snobby pair get given so many freebie holidays. Do they ever go in a break they pay for themselves? I don't understand what these holiday company places get out of this.
I agree, all she ever does is school run, doing dog walks, consume spiritual literature and yoga but at the same time can’t actually tackle small things in life such as how to help herself during the pms period, how to cope with the kids, both her and Stef are having a hard time to understand themselves and the world in general. Both so ungrateful even though they are enjoying all the benefits life has to offer, healthy kids, secure surrounding, material possessions.

Reactions: 8
She’s off today with her bestie Gemma Jade, brunch at the Ivy. Gemma is featuring a lot on her insta maybe Gemma is hoping being besties with Hannah will raise her profile. She’s been stuck on 14k for ages despite being a clone of Hannah 😂 She’s so desperate to be an influencer like Hannah 🙄

Reactions: 5
Why is Stef suddenly talking like that? twit, got they really are insufferable.

Reactions: 1
He has written a period drama screenplay but wants someone to check it before he submits it. If it is anything like his scripted vlogs he really shouldn't bother just bin it now Stef.

• Haha
He has written a period drama screenplay but wants someone to check it before he submits it. If it is anything like his scripted vlogs he really shouldn't bother just bin it now Stef.
bleeping hell, his ideas of quite how clever he is are off the charts!

Thinks its the next Bridgeton! He probably thinks he can film/direct it in Bath!!

She’s off today with her bestie Gemma Jade, brunch at the Ivy. Gemma is featuring a lot on her insta maybe Gemma is hoping being besties with Hannah will raise her profile. She’s been stuck on 14k for ages despite being a clone of Hannah 😂 She’s so desperate to be an influencer like Hannah 🙄
She’s also as boring as Hannah.

Reactions: 3
This is my spirit talking. I've died of cringe from the screenplay

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He will want to write it, star in it, direct it and edit it. Try and get his viewers to fund it. Then when it is a huge flop blame tiktok culture. His ego can't handle that he isn't quite as funny or clever as he thinks he is.

Reactions: 10
He will want to write it, star in it, direct it and edit it. Try and get his viewers to fund it. Then when it is a huge flop blame tiktok culture. His ego can't handle that he isn't quite as funny or clever as he thinks he is.
You’re spot on! He could really have thrived if he’d kept his talents where they work - *behind* the camera- but always has to ruin it all with his drearyness

I’m sure the viewers all said they hated the new Vlogs so many times and he just kept doing the pissing monologues

Laughing at what she put on her story. Not saying it isn’t true but she’s one to talk when all she ever does is drink!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.