The Michalaks #2 The Adventures of Hannah Maggs and Baldspot McVoiceover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah just put a link to a friend’s bogus subscription “heal to reveal membership”. How many are doing this now?? Charging £30 a month for “access to wellness” under the guise of helping women heal and reach their potential. Not to mention this woman Hannah is friends with also works for a MLM company. These influencers are just becoming scammers!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I agree, who needs a “masterclass” for establishing a morning routine. This must be a joke 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Hannah just put a link to a friend’s bogus subscription “heal to reveal membership”. How many are doing this now?? Charging £30 a month for “access to wellness” under the guise of helping women heal and reach their potential. Not to mention this woman Hannah is friends with also works for a MLM company. These influencers are just becoming scammers!
They always have been, there seriously needs some sort of law in place to protect consumers and children,

Her friend Jess Avey is awful, full of utter shite!

Reactions: 3
Speaking of scammers, I’ve just found a Wantfeed email in my spam folder asking me to re register; don’t even remember registering for anything in the first place, think I downloaded and deleted the app once out of curiosity?

It’s terribly written, Stef should definitely hire a content writer because it missed the mark. Also definitely thinks of himself of some type of tech figurehead with his photo and signature plastered all over it!

Reactions: 4
Speaking of scammers, I’ve just found a Wantfeed email in my spam folder asking me to re register; don’t even remember registering for anything in the first place, think I downloaded and deleted the app once out of curiosity?

It’s terribly written, Stef should definitely hire a content writer because it missed the mark. Also definitely thinks of himself of some type of tech figurehead with his photo and signature plastered all over it!
He’s such a narcissist!

He cringes me out something chronic when he tries to be funny and puts on the dorky Dad voice. I can almost hear Hannah thinking 'How the duck did I get lumbered with him'.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Using his son's falling behind at school to advertise Wantfeed. To think he used to sneer at other vloggers who use their kids for money but he does exactly the same.
And it is so pointless. If I was looking for a tutor I'd ask for local recommendations or falling that type tutors in Google. I wouldn't need a separate random website selling sweets, coffee, artwork and tutors. How random is that?!?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The other week sharing how Grayson was struggling at school with maths. Today taking him out of school so they can go to a film premiere.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
The other week sharing how Grayson was struggling at school with maths. Today taking him out of school so they can go to a film premiere.
Rufus is clearly exceptionally bright if he is able to do subtraction & times tables at barely 4. It’s not fair on poor Grayson to highlight his struggles on Instagram particularly when his little brother is doing so well.

Just found a listing of their house and can’t believe how beautiful it was before, so bright and elegant but yet cosy. The kichen had so much more space to it and the garden was looking a lot spacious than how it is now. I guess they didn’t know what to do with the money so they ripped everything out and made it look dark and gloomy. 😕

Just found a listing of their house and can’t believe how beautiful it was before, so bright and elegant but yet cosy. The kichen had so much more space to it and the garden was looking a lot spacious than how it is now. I guess they didn’t know what to do with the money so they ripped everything out and made it look dark and gloomy. 😕
I know, I think the kitchen in particular now is just so poorly laid out. They were desperate for an island but it means there’s barely any room for the dining table & it just looks really cramped.
I’m generally getting really fed up of seeing how wasteful these Instagrammers’ lives are. I just think in this age of environmental crisis it’s just so distasteful. They’ve just got a new coffee machine - wonder what happened to the old one? The way they ripped the old house apart & completely redid it is just mind blowing to me. Agree that some bits of the house looked a lot nicer before.

Reactions: 8
Rufus is clearly exceptionally bright if he is able to do subtraction & times tables at barely 4. It’s not fair on poor Grayson to highlight his struggles on Instagram particularly when his little brother is doing so well.
Must be a rogue gene. Hannah and Stef are as thick as two short planks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know, I think the kitchen in particular now is just so poorly laid out. They were desperate for an island but it means there’s barely any room for the dining table & it just looks really cramped.
I’m generally getting really fed up of seeing how wasteful these Instagrammers’ lives are. I just think in this age of environmental crisis it’s just so distasteful. They’ve just got a new coffee machine - wonder what happened to the old one? The way they ripped the old house apart & completely redid it is just mind blowing to me. Agree that some bits of the house looked a lot nicer before.
It was the vlog when they got the house that did it for me, Hannah talking to him like a child said ‘ don’t worry, we will make it nice’, then saw the house!😡 Absolute c**ts!! I thought it was a complete Reno the way they carried on. Hate them and used to really like them.

It was the vlog when they got the house that did it for me, Hannah talking to him like a child said ‘ don’t worry, we will make it nice’, then saw the house!😡 Absolute c**ts!! I thought it was a complete Reno the way they carried on. Hate them and used to really like them.
Will never understand the tree in the middle of the garden. Wtaf? Or the bike ramp? I've never seen either child on a bike apart from the time they took Grayson to Hampstead Heath when he was about 13/14 months old and tried to pretend he could ride a bike. Madness.

The kitchen already looks tired and in need of a re-paint. The cabinets are chipped and the rug on the kitchen floor which they use to cover some odd mark made when they poured concrete down looks odd.

All that wood in the bathroom looks terrible.

Agree about the tree in the middle of the garden. The garden is far too small and I don't know what they thought they were going to create by placing it there.

Reactions: 6
Stef with his 'we're filming stuff to support Sky' so he means he is filming an AD. Just say it is an AD Stef. You are filming something so people will want to watch some TV programme on Sky. No need to bang on about breaking down the 4th wall bullshit. You're not making an indie film for Sundance. You are filming something that you hope Hannah's followers will bother to clink on and give a thumbs up too. If he give up the pretense that what he does is art then he might be a little less depressing to watch. Just the fact he has written a script 🙅‍♂️. Have heard enough of Stef's monologues and scripted vlogs thanks very much😴

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.