The Masked Singer (UK)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was watching the chase the other day and the bingo advert before said 'Queen Bee number 73' could 73 be apart of it? The year of birth ect?

Ooh, now this is a long shot but I was just listening to the radio and they introduced a song as "singer, model, actress". It was Twinnie Lee Moore (never heard of her, but she was in Hollyoaks)...could she be Octopus? Similar sounding voice.

Ooh, now this is a long shot but I was just listening to the radio and they introduced a song as "singer, model, actress". It was Twinnie Lee Moore (never heard of her, but she was in Hollyoaks)...could she be Octopus? Similar sounding voice.
I'm not expecting A-Listers but I doubt Twinnie is well known enough.

On tomorrow's show Octopus is singing "Splish Splash" by Bobby Darin....another sea-themed song....not sure what that means?

Also tomorrow:
Daisy - I Can't Make You Love Me by Bonnie Raitt.....interesting as there's a YT video of Kelis singing that song.
Monster - I Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley
Fox - On the Radio by Donna Summer
Tree - A Lovely Day by Bill Withers.....another love-themed song

I think everyone knows it’s Nicola Roberts
It's all pretty convincing but how does the Queen Bee clue fit in, with Nicola? That bit I don't really get.

Reactions: 1
I think Monster is Bradley Walsh.
I thought the one everyone is saying is Skin could be Charlotte Church but everyone seems nailed on it's Skin.
Agree Queen Bee is probably Nicola Roberts.
Can't really remember anyone else.

I actually hate this show so why is it so compelling?

Really grinds my gears when the bloke stands up, claims it's some A lister, then says "Welcome to TMS UK" URGHHHHHH SO ANNOYING.

I haven’t read the whole thread but I think it’s lols when they guess like ‘could be Kylie or Madonna’ and it’s like some girl from Hollyoaks 😂 How’s the American guy ever going to know them? Just adds to the absurdity.

I'm not expecting A-Listers but I doubt Twinnie is well known enough.

On tomorrow's show Octopus is singing "Splish Splash" by Bobby Darin....another sea-themed song....not sure what that means?

Also tomorrow:
Daisy - I Can't Make You Love Me by Bonnie Raitt.....interesting as there's a YT video of Kelis singing that song.
Monster - I Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley
Fox - On the Radio by Donna Summer
Tree - A Lovely Day by Bill Withers.....another love-themed song

It's all pretty convincing but how does the Queen Bee clue fit in, with Nicola? That bit I don't really get.
I really don’t think the costumes have that much significance in who the celebs are. Patsy Palmer was a butterfly, how does that fit in?

• Haha
Ooh I think Fox is Samantha Janus as I'm sure there was an Eastenders reference in her intro video. She also was a singer first.

Reactions: 2
So I haven't been watching as I've been out of the country but my friend is obsessed.

He reckons monster is Cee Lo Green, thoughts?

The judges are so bloody stupid, how are they getting paid.
Guessing these ridiculous guests from Hollywood and Top40 Radio is ridiculous!!!!
Not funny just bleeping annoying.

Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum, Kylie Minogue.

So I haven't been watching as I've been out of the country but my friend is obsessed.

He reckons monster is Cee Lo Green, thoughts?
No chance, no budget.

Reactions: 2
The judges are so bloody stupid, how are they getting paid.
Guessing these ridiculous guests from Hollywood and Top40 Radio is ridiculous!!!!
Not funny just bleeping annoying.

Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum, Kylie Minogue.
Davina said in an interview that Rita does quite well (better than the others) and actually guesses a few. Hard to believe at the moment though!

I know it’s not Kylie Minogue but it really sounds like her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.