The Masked Singer (UK)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a thought that the tree could be Teddy Sherringham? I don’t know if that’s his surname

Reactions: 7
Ok my money is on monster being Robbie Coltrane....the toadstools and the mouse being a clue made me think the Gruffalo and he voiced the animation. Also the glam rock link. He must be able to put an accent on too 🤔

Reactions: 6
Defo Denise van outen
I think so too.
She won rear of the year many times and was a lad mag fave.
She went out with Jamiroquai/ Jay Kay who is friendly with Ronnie woods and I think he did perform with The Rolling Stones

Ok my money is on monster being Robbie Coltrane....the toadstools and the mouse being a clue made me think the Gruffalo and he voiced the animation. Also the glam rock link. He must be able to put an accent on too 🤔
My husband has said the exact same thing as you! He asked me to Google who voiced the Gruffalo & is convinced it's him!

Reactions: 2
I thought the same....been trying to find out if he's been working recently as he was wheelchair-bound in early 2019. Makes total sense to be him though.

I thought the same....been trying to find out if he's been working recently as he was wheelchair-bound in early 2019. Makes total sense to be him though.
Didn't think about that tbf, these really small hints don’t half set your mind wondering though 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.